What's wrong with Michelle Obama ....

Well if you are one of those people that needs other people to tell you what is good for you and your family, then no you probably don't see anything wrong with it.

And to your argument that those who drink to excess and smoke have a right to counsel anyone on excess drinking or smoking is a joke!

Do as I say, not as I do, is not setting a good example. Sounds more like someone dictating to others how they should live and/or what they should do.

Do as I say, not as I do, is valid advice just the same. Do you look the other way when your kids do the same stupid things you did as a kid? Or do you try to give them good advice to avoid those things? Perhaps even apply rules making such things verbotim? Does that make you a hypocrite? Or a good parent who wants his offspring to benefit from his experience?

Good advice is good advice no matter who it comes from and is a different thing than dictating or judging others.

Now when Michelle attempts to FORCE me to take her advice or presumes to take away my choices when she retains those choices for herself, then we have grounds for criticism on the grounds of hypocrisy.

You're confusing the phrase "Do as I say.... " with "don't do as I did".

Telling your kids not to make the mistakes you have made is quite different than telling them not to do the things you're doing.

ABC On Michelle Obama's 1,700 Calories Of Hypocricy - YouTube

And where did Michelle say you could never let loose?

michelle-obama-white-house-correspondents.jpg

I kind of like this one.

Still frames are magnificent aren't they? Depending on which one you use will decide how the person looks. In this case here, it makes her look like she is not the butt assed ugly manly woman that she really is. Too bad it doesn't show her shoulders, an NFL linebacker would be jealous of those things.

She has great shoulders.

She's not Twiggy.

She's a normal sized woman in decent shape due to her efforts to make sure she works physical training into her busy life.

Do as I say, not as I do, is valid advice just the same. Do you look the other way when your kids do the same stupid things you did as a kid? Or do you try to give them good advice to avoid those things? Perhaps even apply rules making such things verbotim? Does that make you a hypocrite? Or a good parent who wants his offspring to benefit from his experience?

Good advice is good advice no matter who it comes from and is a different thing than dictating or judging others.

Now when Michelle attempts to FORCE me to take her advice or presumes to take away my choices when she retains those choices for herself, then we have grounds for criticism on the grounds of hypocrisy.

Telling your kids not to make the mistakes you have made is quite different than telling them not to do the things you're doing.

So eating healthy is to be done on a part-time basis. Got it!

:cuckoo:

So eating healthy is to be done on a part-time basis. Got it!

:cuckoo:

It isn't unhealthy if you don't splurge too often.

Unless you're the type who can't recover from a splurge.

Mrs. Obama doesn't seem to be that type.

I kind of like this one.

Still frames are magnificent aren't they? Depending on which one you use will decide how the person looks. In this case here, it makes her look like she is not the butt assed ugly manly woman that she really is. Too bad it doesn't show her shoulders, an NFL linebacker would be jealous of those things.

She has great shoulders.

She's not Twiggy.

She's a normal sized woman in decent shape due to her efforts to make sure she works physical training into her busy life.

In decent shape?

Compared to who?

NewImage19.png

She has great shoulders.

She's not Twiggy.

In decent shape?

Compared to who?

NewImage19.png

Nothing wrong with that photo.

Compared to 80% of Americans who are overweight or underweight ... or the right weight but not getting exercise.

She's not exactly 'slim,' which is not such a shock for a woman her age, but when she declares herself the chief of the food and fitness police it's ... noticeable.

http://michellepictures.com/files/2...elle-Obama-Dance-during-the-Nobel-Banquet.jpg

She looks okay to me. Being physically fit does not always equate to being anorexic.

Well, now we know we've got some wide loads among the members here.

And even that is subjective. The movie "The Devil Wore Prada" illustrated the problem beautifully by glamourizing the anorexic models and fashion moguls in the industry without even suggesting the health problems associated with that. Remember Nigel saying that Size 6 was the new 14 since the new 4 was now the new 2 and the new 2 was zero?

I'm guessing that giving young girls the very wrong impression about what a healthy size and weight is has caused far more health problems than obesity in the young and has probably contributed to the obesity by failing to teach healthy nutrition. The main problem, though, is way too much television, video games, texting, and computer time that does not leave any time for a lot of physical activity.

Haha she's one doughnut away........

I'm not usually one to assume racism, but in many cases related to first ladies appearance, many overstate how attractive she is, which I do think has racial overtones a lot of the time.

She's not a beautiful women, and she's not in particularly great shape.

To speak to the topic, she's not qualified to be a national figure, when it comes to nutrition, nor does it fit the role as first lady, or governments role for that matter.

I think the oversalting is to act like a preservative since most of the food is pre-prepared and shipped across the country to the chain restaurants. Not because of laziness.

End result is the same, but there is an actual reason for it I believe.

No, the salt is not there as a preservative. It is there becasue of blind taste testing. Fast food is engineered to taste good. The high salt content is there becasue that is what the costumer base has said they want to taste. It is what they enjoy. If the food did not taste good it would not sell. If if something does not sell it is pulled from the menu or reworked to be more appealing.

Plus, Westwall is talking about an entire onion, cut apart, battered, and deep-fried, and his bitch is that it has too much salt?! Yeah, THAT'S why it's unhealthy. If you have problems with sodium, you DON'T order the equivalent of five or six orders of onion rings, for Christ's sake.

There are certain foods that are expected to be served salty: French fries, movie popcorn, and ONION RINGS. You don't change the recipe for everyone to suit your personal preferences; you just DON'T ORDER THOSE FOODS.

No shit? Wow, I never knew that was an option.:lol::lol: On a more serious note, the salt is in everything, even foods that don't need. Syrenn is correct, it is nased on blind taste tests but it ends up being so salty there's no way I can go out to eat 99% of the food in the restaurants. Even the salads are massivly over salted.

What's wrong with Michelle Obama

She looks like Rupaul?

mo.jpg

I kind of like this one.

But you posted a picture of her face. I just responded to your picked picture with mine.

Neither are her. Just her pictures.

In decent shape?

Compared to who?

NewImage19.png

:clap2:

Compared to Black women of her distributed population. These people who 'now' naturally tend to large size have to work to keep their weight down. They naturally tend to a larger size because as slaves they were bred for those sizes. She follows this.

I will clarify my past sentence where I said "She's a normal sized woman". I mean:

She's a normal sized woman for her genetics.

Expecting her to be svelte and remonstrating her desire for others to eat healthy because she is a large woman with mesomorphic tendencies? :doubt:

Blame her heredity and the breeding eugenics of the US slavery generations on her size. She is doing fine. She's married a skinny man and their children will start to move back to the distributed curve of a non-slave.

article-1310344-0B18CA1A000005DC-153_634x416.jpg

Yes, I like this progression of a people taking control of their own destinies.

Why I love the US?

Where else can a people be put down for so many generations and then have their captors help them fight for freedom and gain a place.

Damn!

THE US Rocks! In spite of those who would like to see it roll.........

downhill.................. :doubt:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back