OWS Protester Scales Statue, Says He Won't Come Down Until Bloomberg Quits

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
I give him a week of shitting over the side or into a bucket before he gives up.

Occupy Wall Street Protester Scales Statue, Says He Won't Come Down Until Bloomberg Quits | Fox News

An "Occupy Wall Street" protester who scaled a 30-foot sculpture in lower Manhattan on Saturday morning demanded a cigarette, a jacket and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's resignation.
Seems I overestimated his stamina...lol

Spoelstra, who had been ticketed by the NYPD for public urination at 3:14am, told his protester pals about an hour later that he was going to climb the bright red artwork known as "Joie de Vivre" on Broadway on the west side of Zuccotti Park.

Spoelstra initially demanded that 15 percent of staffers on the FDNY and NYPD be bisexual, witnesses said, but then changed his mind and said he wanted 15 of the police officers on the scene to leave. He later added a demand for racial quotas in NYPD hiring.

He also told police he would not come down until Bloomberg resigned -- and asked for a cigarette and a jacket to get warm.

How many Tea Party rallies had incidents like this???

this literally made me laugh out loud. he has demands. :lol:

i mean sure, why not, take your stand...make your point and get it on the news whilr doing so. but something makes me think this twerp takes himself serious.

They took him to Bellevue for evaluation. Another protester called him "not the sharpest knife in the drawer."

this literally made me laugh out loud. he has demands. :lol:

i mean sure, why not, take your stand...make your point and get it on the news whilr doing so. but something makes me think this twerp takes himself serious.

This guy is from Toronto making demands that Mayor Bloomberg resigns---:lol:

99185-Wall-Street-Occupiers-by-Gary-McCoy-Cagle-Cartoons-515x423.jpg

Getting sick of the layabouts, try this: Guaranteed to send them running back to their basements...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoAsiefmGjs]Occupy Wall Street - Mob Dispersal Technique/Sends Them Running Scared - YouTube[/ame]

I give him a week of shitting over the side or into a bucket before he gives up.

Occupy Wall Street Protester Scales Statue, Says He Won't Come Down Until Bloomberg Quits | Fox News

An "Occupy Wall Street" protester who scaled a 30-foot sculpture in lower Manhattan on Saturday morning demanded a cigarette, a jacket and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's resignation.

Spoelstra, who had been ticketed by the NYPD for public urination at 3:14am, told his protester pals about an hour later that he was going to climb the bright red artwork known as "Joie de Vivre" on Broadway on the west side of Zuccotti Park.

Spoelstra initially demanded that 15 percent of staffers on the FDNY and NYPD be bisexual, witnesses said, but then changed his mind and said he wanted 15 of the police officers on the scene to leave. He later added a demand for racial quotas in NYPD hiring.

He also told police he would not come down until Bloomberg resigned -- and asked for a cigarette and a jacket to get warm.

I think a "Tea Partier" got his finger bit off by a guy he slugged. And the cops wanted the finger biter...

They got so many passes from police it was amazing. Never saw anything like it.

Shoot the phuckhole with a trank and place beats on how many times his head bounces.

:cuckoo:

but since that would be inhumane, or some such non-sense. Keep a camera on him so we can ridicule his ass for coming down as soon as it gets cold.

I would like to see the leftists in this forum provide links to stories about Tea Party demonstrators performing "bodily functions" in the streets, destroying public property, setting up tent cities, and making drug-induced demands and threats.

If the leftists happen to stumble across a handful of such incidents, POST THEM. Otherwise, shut your pie holes.

I would like to see the leftists in this forum provide links to stories about Tea Party demonstrators performing "bodily functions" in the streets, destroying public property

As these are lies about Occupy, there's no need.

setting up tent cities

As no Tea Party protest was ever longer than a day, this is not to have been expected.

and making drug-induced demands and threats.

As this is another lie about Occupy, there's no need.

New Topics

Forum List

Back