What's with the click bait and advertising.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I donated to the site and all of a sudden my entire screen is filled up with ads.

If I have to see ads I will no longer donate to this site.
Just the timing of the two. Just use an adocker, but if the adblocker upsets some sites, just means having a couple of web browers

Just the timing of the two. Just use an adocker, but if the adblocker upsets some sites, just means having a couple of web browers
I can always do that but why should I donate to this site if it doesn’t reward me with ad free posting.

I just tried my Brave browser which I haven’t used in a while. Worked great on the ads on this site.

If a web site refuses to render its content unless I turn off my ad blocker, I always just close the web site.

It's usually some one elses link that I'm clicking on that I would more than likely never go looking for anyway.

That's how much I give a damn about their content. :dunno:

Well, you already said you would never help fund anyone's discussion forum because sites like this are a dime a dozen so...

🤣

This site is reasonably easier to navigate. Many of the others are too ponderous and sluggish.

This site is reasonably easier to navigate. Many of the others are too ponderous and sluggish.
I agree. It appears to be well run and organized compared to most.

See, we can agree on some things.

Lol

I had to get free ad blocker last night because these pages here in the forum were suddenly filled with ads. I hate ads!

All over the place.

You aren't getting the ones on Metimucil Depends and assisted living facilities, are you?
Nah, a couple minutes ago there was something about lawyers. But nothing on this page as I type this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back