Zone1 What's with all these "Hire a professional hacker! " threads?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Stop already. Hacking is illegal, as is hiring someone to do that.

Hackers should be hacked to pieces with hacksaws and fed to the sharks.

Could you include pedos, groomers, leftist kooks, and such.

I like stump grinders better. Then just plant a tree above it..green....green....green I tell ya

They're not hackers, they're scammers.

They'll promise to do some hacking for you. They'll take your money up front. And then you'll never hear from them again.

They'll promise to do some hacking for you. They'll take your money up front. And then you'll never hear from them again.

Sounds like you've had experience in this matter.

How much did that scam you out of?

They can safely rip you off, because they know you can't run to the police, since you committed a crime by hiring them.

Police would see what they did as a civil matter, like a breech of contract. Where the person hiring them would have committed a criminal act.

If you've emailed or messaged them about how you want them to commit a crime for you, it could morph into a blackmail scam. "Send us $1000 or we'll pass that on to the police." And you if pay that, they'll just demand more.

Sounds like you've had experience in this matter.

How much did that scam you out of?
The funny thing is that I suspect the whole Hunter Biden 10% for the "big guy" was just like the hacker scam.

Paying Hunter a lot of money is stupid, but if he claims 10% of it is bribery. The folks that pay him can't run to the police, since bribery is a crime.

If you've emailed or messaged them about how you want them to commit a crime for you, it could morph into a blackmail scam. "Send us $1000 or we'll pass that on to the police." And you if pay that, they'll just demand more.
Perhaps, but I doubt that the police would act on such a tip.... I could be wrong.

They are the ones fuedin' with the cyber crime syndicates, times are hard so they must advertise.

Forum List

Back