What's This About? Bill Clinton Meets Loretta Lynch On Her Government Plane For 1/2 Hour In Phoenix

Probably working out the details of a deal....

Bill: What's it gonna take to get the email nonsense taken care of?...
Lynch: I really like this AG job.....
Bill: Consider it a done deal.....It's taken care of.
Lynch: I knew we could come to some sort of arrangement...
Bill: hey, why is there a monster on the left wing ripping out the wiring?

This might be something Congressman Trey Gowdy could be interested in....
I think $5 million should be enough to cover the investigation....

Every judge in America would call this, at the very least, grounds for her to withdraw from the case. At worst, this is tampering with an investigation on his wife.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton for a half-hour on her government airplane at the Phoenix airport on Tuesday, an Arizona news station is reporting.
Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch Meet On Airplane In Phoenix [VIDEO]

The unannounced meeting, which comes as Lynch’s Justice Department is investigating the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, came to light only when Phoenix’s ABC15 TV station asked Lynch about it during a press conference.
The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

“I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport,” she told ABC15.

“As I was leaving and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane. Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix.”

ABC15 reported that the meeting on board Lynch’s plane lasted about 30 minutes. The FBI is conducting the email server investigation. Investigators are said to be near the end of their investigation. FBI director James Comey will make a recommendation to Lynch on whether to press charges against Clinton or any of her aides at the end of its probe.​

Every judge in America would call this, at the very least, grounds for her to withdraw from the case. At worst, this is tampering with an investigation on his wife.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton for a half-hour on her government airplane at the Phoenix airport on Tuesday, an Arizona news station is reporting.
Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch Meet On Airplane In Phoenix [VIDEO]

The unannounced meeting, which comes as Lynch’s Justice Department is investigating the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, came to light only when Phoenix’s ABC15 TV station asked Lynch about it during a press conference.
The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

“I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport,” she told ABC15.

“As I was leaving and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane. Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix.”

ABC15 reported that the meeting on board Lynch’s plane lasted about 30 minutes. The FBI is conducting the email server investigation. Investigators are said to be near the end of their investigation. FBI director James Comey will make a recommendation to Lynch on whether to press charges against Clinton or any of her aides at the end of its probe.​

All the lawyers and judges on the network news shows are going bananas about this clandestine meeting, Gonna get interesting.

There's not much trust among crooks.

Bill had to assure this tin horn Obama LapDog that she would get to keep her job as Attorney General if the Crook Wife got elected President...and both Bill and the corrupt Attorney General Obama-LapDog were afraid to do it over the phone.

A face-to-face was necessary. It was planned, not a co-incidence....which is why it got leaked and discovered by Media honest enough to report it.

Please explain this liberals! Just the optics of this would sink any candidate. Are all you Clinton liberals this so divorced of character that you cannot admit this. Did he threaten her, bribe her. What was promised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I expect the libs to stay away from this event like the plague.

That or they will soon appear with the usual spin smoke and mirrors and attacks on your intelligence and how you must live in your mom's basement.

Bill had to assure this tin horn Obama LapDog that she would get to keep her job as Attorney General if the Crook Wife got elected President...and both Bill and the corrupt Attorney General Obama-LapDog were afraid to do it over the phone.

A face-to-face was necessary. It was planned, not a co-incidence....which is why it got leaked and discovered by Media honest enough to report it.

My guess is that a strong inference was made regarding an opening on the Supreme Court.

Democrats are low down dirty lying amoral assholes!

Hey now. Easy with the language. We need to maintain a dignified level of decorum here.

You have insulted all low down dirty lying amoral assholes with that comparison.

Please think before you post. And manners. Remember your manners.

My guess is that a strong inference was made regarding an opening on the Supreme Court.
--------------------------------------

Could be that, except they could never get her confirmed, after her recent performances....and the Big Fix to come.

Plus, they have to like her for Attorney General....Black, Female, Completely Corrupt.....its a perfect fit. And, Obama has shown very clearly how completely the American Republic can be undermined if you can corrupt the Justice Department.

I like Obama for Supreme Court in these Deals. He won't stay...it would make him bored after the rush of reading nonsense from a teleprompter to the whole world.

But, he might figure he can spare 3 or 4 years for the Supreme Court for the chance to really Fuck things up.

Maybe someone ought to mis-spell a word. That will will usually draw a Liberal out...when they're stumped by Facts or Reason...which is often.

In any event, what this great country has become under Obama is intolerable...and its true Banana Republic Time under Bill Clinton's bogus wife...who, had she not married him, a pussy-lovin Southern boy who happened to be a political genius...would have risen on her own to, maybe, Night Curt Judge in some sequestered borough of Chicago.

If she didn't get disbarred or jailed first...likely.

Bill Clinton and the Attorney General of the United States, whose office is investigating his Crooked Wife, just had a furtive, pre-arranged, meeting--behind the closed doors of a private jet..hers, not his...way off in Arizona.

And, stumped, dumb-ass Liberals are waiting on their talking points.

as far as I know-----it was UTTERLY UNETHICAL to the point of being unlawful (I am not a lawyer-----but I do have a personal anecdote----several years ago a was an "expert witness" at little teeny court case. In the course of the OPPOSITE lawyer cross examination the judge did "1/2 hour recess"------I walked up and down the hallway----saw a sign "library"---so walked in-----the guy who had been in the course cross examining me was sitting at a table----the only other person there------I ambled over to say 'hello' -----the poor man almost FELL OFF HIS CHAIR to avoid me. After the silly "trial' was over he explained-----"any words between him and me would have APPEARANCE of impropriety as an EX PARTE??? communication" it wasn't kosher -----
so it seems

There isn't a trial yet so any impropriety is premature.

its an ONGOING INVESTIGATION-----seems like impropriety to me----but I am not a lawyer

Lynch was on Fox News a few weeks ago and told Chris Wallace that she has never discussed Hillary Clinton's email issue with President Obama, she said it would be inappropriate to discuss it. If she won't talk to President Obama she sure as hell isn't talking to Bill Clinton about it
Now. Ms lynch would never stretch the truth, would she. It is inconceivable to me that AG Lunch had not discussed HRC's "issues" with her boss.

I do not like Hillary---I do not like Loretta-----I have nothing against Obama other than the fact that he should not be
President. It is possible that Obama MIGHT cling more closely to the ethics of his profession than do the two "ladies"
Remotely possible.

It's clever because it's hard to listen in on a conversation in a parked airplane. They probably figure the FBI is tailing Bill Clinton and wiretapping his phone.

Forum List

Back