What's This About? Bill Clinton Meets Loretta Lynch On Her Government Plane For 1/2 Hour In Phoenix

NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE ALONG.:dance:

IT"S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRANSPARENT:beer:

Y'all know that this administration WOULD NEVER do anything unprofessional or strictly POLITICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business.

Riiiiight they didn't discuss the giant elephant in the room, Bill scheduled a meeting to talk about the weather. :laugh:

I'm very sure the possibilities of her remaining AG or a possible supreme court nomination from a new hildabitch regime were at the top of the list.

Unfreakingbelievable... And we are supposed to believe this Pablum they spew to the gullible media. If there was ever a time for someone to call bullshit it is on this crap...

Interesting. Is this ethical?

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15, Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi reportwas released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton meet privately in Phoenix

I sure hope the right is able someday to squeez something, anything meaningful out of all this.

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15, Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi reportwas released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

as far as I know-----it was UTTERLY UNETHICAL to the point of being unlawful (I am not a lawyer-----but I do have a personal anecdote----several years ago a was an "expert witness" at little teeny court case. In the course of the OPPOSITE lawyer cross examination the judge did "1/2 hour recess"------I walked up and down the hallway----saw a sign "library"---so walked in-----the guy who had been in the course cross examining me was sitting at a table----the only other person there------I ambled over to say 'hello' -----the poor man almost FELL OFF HIS CHAIR to avoid me. After the silly "trial' was over he explained-----"any words between him and me would have APPEARANCE of impropriety as an EX PARTE??? communication" it wasn't kosher -----
so it seems

as far as I know-----it was UTTERLY UNETHICAL to the point of being unlawful (I am not a lawyer-----but I do have a personal anecdote----several years ago a was an "expert witness" at little teeny court case. In the course of the OPPOSITE lawyer cross examination the judge did "1/2 hour recess"------I walked up and down the hallway----saw a sign "library"---so walked in-----the guy who had been in the course cross examining me was sitting at a table----the only other person there------I ambled over to say 'hello' -----the poor man almost FELL OFF HIS CHAIR to avoid me. After the silly "trial' was over he explained-----"any words between him and me would have APPEARANCE of impropriety as an EX PARTE??? communication" it wasn't kosher -----
so it seems

UTTERLY UNETHICAL = the Clintons. Isn't that well established?

so it seems

There isn't a trial yet so any impropriety is premature.

so it seems

its an ONGOING INVESTIGATION-----seems like impropriety to me----but I am not a lawyer

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix,"

Sure it was. The former President and Atty General just took time to hook up for a chat about the grandkids and golf.

so obviously a lie as to be pathetic, and a loverly lawyerly lie that Clinton himself would be proud of I was a "great deal about", "primarily", yada, yada, yada, because only a moron would believe that's what the meat of this conversation was about.

or, hey, maybe it was like this:

Bill: I have a 'friend' who has this granddaughter
Lynch: Oh really? How nice!
Bill: Well, she has this problem. It seems her e-mail was hacked by everyone except dead people.
Lynch: Oh my, that's horrible! But it's not something I, me, I, would bother to waste time on.
Bill: Well there's a hole in one! And hey let me know if there's anything me and Hillary can do to help you with your 'golf' game!

Last edited:

so it seems

its an ONGOING INVESTIGATION-----seems like impropriety to me----but I am not a lawyer

Lynch was on Fox News a few weeks ago and told Chris Wallace that she has never discussed Hillary Clinton's email issue with President Obama, she said it would be inappropriate to discuss it. If she won't talk to President Obama she sure as hell isn't talking to Bill Clinton about it

so it seems

Lynch was on Fox News a few weeks ago and told Chris Wallace that she has never discussed Hillary Clinton's email issue with President Obama, she said it would be inappropriate to discuss it. If she won't talk to President Obama she sure as hell isn't talking to Bill Clinton about it
Avoiding the appearance of impropriety doesn't seem to resonate with some people. Anyway, Bill and Loretta were probably just discussing where they will meet later to bonk. No impropriety there, right?

so it seems

oh---now I feel so much better-----it was my impression that she did not want to indict Hillsie-----but the FBI did???
seems a bit weird for both of them to be ALONE TOGETHER

Forum List

Back