What's This About? Bill Clinton Meets Loretta Lynch On Her Government Plane For 1/2 Hour In Phoenix

We're hearing conflicting stories. If you take Lynch's word for it, they just crossed paths in the terminal. Then I heard she met him on her government jet. Then I heard that she went to his private aircraft and met with him for 30 mins.

30 mins to talk about grandkids and golf.

If you believe that then you must be a liberal.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton Met Amid Email Investigation How does this happen in America? Well they could have exchanged emails on Hillaries server, as would have been the situation at one time. Will Bill meet with the head of the FBI privately next, and hand over the briefcase from the Clinton racketeering foundation?

We've become a Banana Republic where the political elite are simply above the law
Yet women still favor Hillary over Trump according to the pollsters?

If this is true, which I don't really believe, then obviously women in this country need to get their priorities in order.

Every judge in America would call this, at the very least, grounds for her to withdraw from the case. At worst, this is tampering with an investigation on his wife.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton for a half-hour on her government airplane at the Phoenix airport on Tuesday, an Arizona news station is reporting.
Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch Meet On Airplane In Phoenix [VIDEO]

The unannounced meeting, which comes as Lynch’s Justice Department is investigating the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, came to light only when Phoenix’s ABC15 TV station asked Lynch about it during a press conference.
The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

“I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport,” she told ABC15.

“As I was leaving and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane. Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix.”

ABC15 reported that the meeting on board Lynch’s plane lasted about 30 minutes. The FBI is conducting the email server investigation. Investigators are said to be near the end of their investigation. FBI director James Comey will make a recommendation to Lynch on whether to press charges against Clinton or any of her aides at the end of its probe.​

She should be impeached.......

It's clever because it's hard to listen in on a conversation in a parked airplane. They probably figure the FBI is tailing Bill Clinton and wiretapping his phone.

That may be what they want....by the time a Special Prosecutor gets up and running.....she will have lost the election to Trump, and there will be no will to put her in jail....

Did Lynch want to give Bill the heads up that Hilly is toast?
Or try to get a deal in place if Lynch assures the Clintons that it will be taken care of....

In any event this thing stinks.....

I heard it was actually on his jet where they met. Think she will recuse herself? Of course not.
Obama met with Hillary last week for a friendly chat and now Lynch meets with Bill for one. How quaint.

We're hearing conflicting stories. If you take Lynch's word for it, they just crossed paths in the terminal. Then I heard she met him on her government jet. Then I heard that she went to his private aircraft and met with him for 30 mins.

30 mins to talk about grandkids and golf.

If you believe that then you must be a liberal.
this is like Bill Meeting with Monica before he got grilled.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
upload_2016-6-30_8-21-51.png

5 C.F. R. § 2635.501 - 503 (Subpart E - Impartiality in Performing Official Duties)

In addition to the impartiality regulation, 28 C.F.R. § 45.2 prohibits a DOJ employee, without written authorization, from participating in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.

So? Is it illegal for them to meet or something?
I

Forum List

Back