What's This About? Bill Clinton Meets Loretta Lynch On Her Government Plane For 1/2 Hour In Phoenix

Interesting. Is this ethical?

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15, Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi reportwas released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton meet privately in Phoenix

as far as I know-----it was UTTERLY UNETHICAL to the point of being unlawful (I am not a lawyer-----but I do have a personal anecdote----several years ago a was an "expert witness" at little teeny court case. In the course of the OPPOSITE lawyer cross examination the judge did "1/2 hour recess"------I walked up and down the hallway----saw a sign "library"---so walked in-----the guy who had been in the course cross examining me was sitting at a table----the only other person there------I ambled over to say 'hello' -----the poor man almost FELL OFF HIS CHAIR to avoid me. After the silly "trial' was over he explained-----"any words between him and me would have APPEARANCE of impropriety as an EX PARTE??? communication" it wasn't kosher -----
so it seems

There isn't a trial yet so any impropriety is premature.

its an ONGOING INVESTIGATION-----seems like impropriety to me----but I am not a lawyer

Lynch was on Fox News a few weeks ago and told Chris Wallace that she has never discussed Hillary Clinton's email issue with President Obama, she said it would be inappropriate to discuss it. If she won't talk to President Obama she sure as hell isn't talking to Bill Clinton about it
Avoiding the appearance of impropriety doesn't seem to resonate with some people. Anyway, Bill and Loretta were probably just discussing where they will meet later to bonk. No impropriety there, right?

no---of course not----in Phoenix no less

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15, Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi reportwas released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

as far as I know-----it was UTTERLY UNETHICAL to the point of being unlawful (I am not a lawyer-----but I do have a personal anecdote----several years ago a was an "expert witness" at little teeny court case. In the course of the OPPOSITE lawyer cross examination the judge did "1/2 hour recess"------I walked up and down the hallway----saw a sign "library"---so walked in-----the guy who had been in the course cross examining me was sitting at a table----the only other person there------I ambled over to say 'hello' -----the poor man almost FELL OFF HIS CHAIR to avoid me. After the silly "trial' was over he explained-----"any words between him and me would have APPEARANCE of impropriety as an EX PARTE??? communication" it wasn't kosher -----
so it seems

its an ONGOING INVESTIGATION-----seems like impropriety to me----but I am not a lawyer

Lynch was on Fox News a few weeks ago and told Chris Wallace that she has never discussed Hillary Clinton's email issue with President Obama, she said it would be inappropriate to discuss it. If she won't talk to President Obama she sure as hell isn't talking to Bill Clinton about it

oh---now I feel so much better-----it was my impression that she did not want to indict Hillsie-----but the FBI did???
seems a bit weird for both of them to be ALONE TOGETHER

It was unusual, but then I have no idea if Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton are friends and who discusses sensitive subjects with a husband present anyway? We don't know if the FBI wants to indict Clinton, my guess is they would like to, but you have to have a winnable case and that's what it boils down to.

Clinton's, either Bill nor Hillary, are the two most unethical politicians in American history. That's an undisputed fact.
So, suck on it Libershitstainskidmarks.
It must be awfully claustrophobic in that tiny head of yours, it must be a miracle that you ever came out of the trees at all. Poor soul.

so it seems

oh---now I feel so much better-----it was my impression that she did not want to indict Hillsie-----but the FBI did???
seems a bit weird for both of them to be ALONE TOGETHER

It was unusual, but then I have no idea if Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton are friends and who discusses sensitive subjects with a husband present anyway? We don't know if the FBI wants to indict Clinton, my guess is they would like to, but you have to have a winnable case and that's what it boils down to.

I discuss sensitive subjects with my hubby present. As to the FBI----I guessed----based on rumor

It must be awfully claustrophobic in that tiny head of yours, it must be a miracle that you ever came out of the trees at all. Poor soul.

You mean I should "open my mind" to see the joy and benefits of sucking another man's dick? No thanks. I'll leave that to cocksuckers like you.
Thanks.
If that's what you think an open mind is no wonder you keep it closed and ignorant. LOL

He undoubtedly promised to leave her as Attorney General if his fat bogus crooked bitch is elected President.

For the lying bitch to be president, she can't get indicted.

Type of deal you don't want to make over the phone.

Fuck these crooks.

He undoubtedly promised to leave her as Attorney General if his fat bogus crooked bitch is elected President.

Fuck these crooks.

Ohhhh, the birth of another Republican conspiracy theory.

Fuck these crooks.

sheeeeesh-----ya think? I am not all that crazy about TRUMP-------but.........I will have to bite the bullet and vote
REPUB.... Even when Kerry ran------I did not vote repub---I just did not vote. (oy)

Fuck these crooks.

sheeeeesh-----ya think? I am not all that crazy about TRUMP-------but.........I will have to bite the bullet and vote
REPUB.... Even when Kerry ran------I did not vote repub---I just did not vote. (oy)
As a Democrat, I will be very happy to see Blue Dog Democrats cross the aisle to where they belong. You were a Democrat in name only, good riddance to you.

so it seems

Now. Ms lynch would never stretch the truth, would she. It is inconceivable to me that AG Lunch had not discussed HRC's "issues" with her boss.

so it seems

Now. Ms lynch would never stretch the truth, would she. It is inconceivable to me that AG Lunch had not discussed HRC's "issues" with her boss.

Ahhh, fuel for the conspiracy theory. Watch it expand.

so it seems

I do not like Hillary---I do not like Loretta-----I have nothing against Obama other than the fact that he should not be
President. It is possible that Obama MIGHT cling more closely to the ethics of his profession than do the two "ladies"

Crooked Hillary strikes again!!!!

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

Probably working out the details of a deal....

Bill: What's it gonna take to get the email nonsense taken care of?...
Lynch: I really like this AG job.....
Bill: Consider it a done deal.....It's taken care of.
Lynch: I knew we could come to some sort of arrangement...

Forum List

Back