What's This About? Bill Clinton Meets Loretta Lynch On Her Government Plane For 1/2 Hour In Phoenix

The most transparent administration ever. They know the media will cover for them and their lemmings will march over the cliff when called on.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Yeah right. It boggles the mind how she thinks this is believable and that's she was able to keep a straight face while spewing this whopper.

Just how stupid does she think the American people are?

Oh, wait...
6a00d834516bb169e2014e8be1c92e970d-800wi

AG Loretta Lynch Meets Privately With Bill Clinton Amid Email Probe

I'm just sick to death of all of these right winged conspiracy theories about why Bill Clinton would meet privately with the sitting Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, who will decide the fate of President.....er.....um.....Hillary Clinton.

I'm they were just catching up on personal business, like trying to decide where to abort their love child, or some other innocuous activity that liberals do in their spare time.

Besides, the GOP just cleared Hillary I thought, and we all know that the GOP are full of top notch anti-Trump politicians who can be trusted.

Last edited:
Every judge in America would call this, at the very least, grounds for her to withdraw from the case. At worst, this is tampering with an investigation on his wife.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch met with former President Bill Clinton for a half-hour on her government airplane at the Phoenix airport on Tuesday, an Arizona news station is reporting.
Bill Clinton, Loretta Lynch Meet On Airplane In Phoenix [VIDEO]

The unannounced meeting, which comes as Lynch’s Justice Department is investigating the handling of classified information on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, came to light only when Phoenix’s ABC15 TV station asked Lynch about it during a press conference.
The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

“I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport,” she told ABC15.

“As I was leaving and he spoke to myself and my husband on the plane. Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren. It was primarily social and about our travels. He mentioned the golf he played in Phoenix.”

ABC15 reported that the meeting on board Lynch’s plane lasted about 30 minutes. The FBI is conducting the email server investigation. Investigators are said to be near the end of their investigation. FBI director James Comey will make a recommendation to Lynch on whether to press charges against Clinton or any of her aides at the end of its probe.​

There never was any doubt in my mind that the fix was in. Long before this I knew she would never ever get in any kind of trouble. She has a "D" after her name, she can do whatever she wants to.

Oh I'm sure this was just a nice friendly chat about ....well how to get hilly baby off the hook and guarantee
the WH and a nice reward package for the AG....

I'm just waiting for Barbara Boxer to call this one another nothing burger...

Or maybe it's something a bit more...

huge-hamburger-12.jpg

Last edited:
9 investigations, spending 7$ million dollars and an 800 page report wasn't enough .. it took Bill 1 meeting in a pane to get Hillary off the hook.

crap like that sounds perfectly logical to RW's ..

pretty damn sad huh?

Oh I'm sure this was just a nice friendly chat about ....well how to get hilly baby off the hook and guarantee

View attachment 79951

if you don't remove that burger pic I'm going to crawl through my screen ... :bang3:

When a person cheats on their spouse the spouse usually demands that the other person stop seeing the person they cheated on. Poor hillary...does she know?

View attachment 79951

if you don't remove that burger pic I'm going to crawl through my screen ... :bang3:

I know it looks yummy.....
I just got back from the store...
It's burger night... ha ha

Oh where oh where can the libtards be....not in this OP...except for bodey, too stupid to stay away:badgrin:

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Yeah right. It boggles the mind how she thinks this is believable and that's she was able to keep a straight face while spewing this whopper.

Just how stupid does she think the American people are?

Oh, wait...
6a00d834516bb169e2014e8be1c92e970d-800wi

I hate to say it but it was about grand children. Someone said Bill had a cigar box full of his grand kids pictures. Hundreds of pictures.

When a person cheats on their spouse the spouse usually demands that the other person stop seeing the person they cheated on. Poor hillary...does she know?

Hillary only cares if it becomes public.

Bill has lived half his life inside a vagina of other women, yet they are still married.

That speaks volumes about Hillary

Forum List

Back