What's the point?

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Last Friday, Hillary goes on Democrats YouTube page and post this video:

This is not coincidence, that every time Democrats lose the momentum, one of their talking heads goes public to reignite the flare. Clearly in the first few lines Hillary is branding her audience firmly as "the Democrats". I suspect, more disinformation, and probably riots are coming our way.

The video itself is blatant attempt at "re-branding" the globalist agenda/movement. They don't have anything else. They don't have truth, they don't have good points to make. So they have to rely on their base manipulation.

By the way, beside disabled comments, like/dislike ratio is obvious.

The cheeto in chief is the globalist. You RWNJs are just too dumb to know it.

For the gazillionth time, fucking educate yourself. Click on the link in my sig. Scroll all the way to the right. Scroll all the way to bottom. Count. Think it through.

For the gazillionth time, fucking educate yourself. Click on the link in my sig. Scroll all the way to the right. Scroll all the way to bottom. Count. Think it through.

You, and like you, are the reason I have signatures disabled.

The only thing you can educate anyone of anything are lies and disinformation.

Have you watched the video?

That's all most of them are good for.

No, Hillary, Jeb! and Rubio were the globalists this election. The Bushes and Clintons have been globalists for a long time. They are members of the same club, and president Trump is not in it. This is good!

It was rigged up, and they still failed! ahahahhahaahah! :Boom2:

Have you watched the video?

I'll admit, I stopped after empty platitude #2. :redface:

This is not coincidence, that every time Democrats lose the momentum, one of their talking heads goes public to reignite the flare. Clearly in the first few lines Hillary is branding her audience firmly as "the Democrats". I suspect, more disinformation, and probably riots are coming our way.

The video itself is blatant attempt at "re-branding" the globalist agenda/movement. They don't have anything else. They don't have truth, they don't have good points to make. So they have to rely on their base manipulation.

nice diversion...........pee pee tapes

This woman inspires no one. Glad she's speaking for them!

In the past two weeks you posted over 400 times and none of your posts had any substance, just shitposting.

In the past two weeks you posted over 400 times and none of your posts had any substance, just shitposting.

pee pee tapes

pee pee tapes

What that has to do with Hillary's video?

As I said, you're buthurt shill.

The point? Progressives just can't help themselves...

1*KURgGYSCbyJVHQWC6A7N6A.jpeg

This woman inspires no one. Glad she's speaking for them!

The only people she inspires are LWNJs.

Anyone with a working brain cell knows a loser when they see one. She sure was a loser in the last elections.

Thought she was going to run for the major of NYC. Good place for a loser.

Her talk is incredibly slow. She looks like a teacher speaking to her students. :biggrin:
Anyway I have to admit I thought she was out of politics, but she's not... :shock:

Forum List

Back