What's The Biggest Lesson We Can Take Away From This Year's "Unite The Right" Protest?

That rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate aren't going away any time soon.

A handful show up, far less than last year, and that's what you get from it? Something tells me you'd say the same thing if no one showed up.

Loser you can you be proud of. Why we just can't wait to live like the commies do. Dam those right winged fks.

upload_2018-8-13_11-3-24.png

What we saw happen over the weekend is what I, and others, have been saying all along...

You don't ignore the problem of white supremacy, you confront it head on, and make it crystal clear that it will NOT be tolerated in any way, shape or form.

ANTIFA have been doing a bang up job at that over the last year since the first racist "Unite the Right" rally.

Added by the good folks online who've identified a majority of the white supremacists, which caused them to lose their jobs, if they had one, furthering the message that this will NOT be tolerated.

Had we gone the route of ignoring it, we'd have seen a GROWTH from last year instead we saw a MASSIVE shrinking. So much so that only 12 white supremacists dared show up. And they were greeted by over 1000 ANTIFA counter-protesters. Absolutely no violence, which again, SMASHES the rightwing claim that the violence stemmed from ANTIFA...it didn't.

God bless ANTIFA and all the good things they're doing for the country.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've seen bigger crowds at Hillary rallies.

Maybe Trump supporters and White Nationalists are two separate groups.

Hell we had 24 people in our 2 cars and a van from the NEIGHBORHOOD to go SC to work for Hillary.

And they got a whole 24 people from 50 states? Poor BABIES, what a big fat bust!! Maybe they didn't have enough GAS money.

That rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate aren't going away any time soon.
Yep.....just like the other day when Whoopie was sending out tweets about "Honkies".....and got fired for it.......

NO??? THAT NEVER HAPPENED????:disbelief:

I could have sworn that people's lives are being ruined because they used the word "HONKIE" in a sentence.

*So much for the imaginary righwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate*

I saw a video of Antifa get laid the hell out..............Antifa doesn't like it when Karma comes...........

Cool video..........

I've seen bigger crowds at Hillary rallies.

Maybe Trump supporters and White Nationalists are two separate groups.

Hell we had 24 people in our 2 cars and a van from the NEIGHBORHOOD to go SC to work for Hillary.

And they got a whole 24 people from 50 states? Poor BABIES, what a big fat bust!! Maybe they didn't have enough GAS money.
Maybe you've been fed yet another false narrative and white supremacism is no threat at all.

I did see where antifa attacked NBC. Victims of their own lost cause.

The left reminded the right that we never once heard a Russian say "No border, no wall no USA at all." That only came from democrats.

Forum List

Back