Vice interview with "The Crying Nazi" Chris Cantwell one year later

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This is disturbing - But absolutely riveting. Somebody needs to straightjacket this dude before he murders someone if he hasn't already (many choices - he pretty much hates everyone).

Buckle up and get ready for Mr Toad's Wild Ride! :eusa_doh:

I guess the far left is upset that they could not have anyone die yesterday for their religious cause.
There were more racists in the Whitehouse yesterday than there were on the street. Righties were scared.

I guess the far left is upset that they could not have anyone die yesterday for their religious cause.

I HOPE that ^ is the dumbest thing I read all day.

Yes I know it to be true, the far left is really upset that no one died yesterday for their religious cause.

Sad that you far left drones wish for someone to die so you can use them politically.

-----

One counterprotester apparently deployed a chemical spray, which affected the eyes of a dozen or so marchers. It left them floundering and seeking medical assistance.

At least 10 pedestrians struck along route of white nationalist rally in Charlottesville

One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville; two police die in helicopter crash

There were more racists in the Whitehouse yesterday than there were on the street. Righties were scared.

Obama is still president?
Let me guess....it`s Obama`s fault that you`re a racist. We see a lot of that here.

Yes the far left are the one true racists, thanks for proving that!

This is disturbing - But absolutely riveting. Somebody needs to straightjacket this dude before he murders someone if he hasn't already (many choices - he pretty much hates everyone).

We can always count on you to be the drama queen of the morning.

Yes I know it to be true, the far left is really upset that no one died yesterday for their religious cause.

Sad that you far left drones wish for someone to die so you can use them politically.

-----

One counterprotester apparently deployed a chemical spray, which affected the eyes of a dozen or so marchers. It left them floundering and seeking medical assistance.

At least 10 pedestrians struck along route of white nationalist rally in Charlottesville

One dead as car strikes crowds amid protests of white nationalist gathering in Charlottesville; two police die in helicopter crash
Thanks for the reminder that your leaders murdered a woman and 2 police in Charlottesville last year.

Good stuff, I'll watch the video later.

-----

Thanks for the reminder that your leaders murdered a woman and 2 police in Charlottesville last year.

Once again the far left shows they are upset that no one died for their cause yesterday.

-----

Once again the far left shows they are upset that no one died for their cause yesterday.
I’m upset your Nazi’s were protected, that’s all.

-----

Yes I know you far left drones embrace Nazism..

-----

I do understand the right to assemble and all that, but why in God's name to they keep issuing permits for this nonsense? They should have to PAY for the police protection at a cost of a grand a minute or so.

-----

I do understand the right to assemble and all that, but why in God's name to they keep issuing permits for this nonsense? They should have to PAY for the police protection at a cost of a grand a minute or so.

See how the far left ignores their own.

Antifa clashes with police and journalists in Charlottesville and DC

Forum List

Back