What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

I haven't watched it yet because I am busy, give me a synopsis if you would be so kind.
It's too short for a synopsis, so I'll patiently await your response once you've watched it.

IMHO, the best way to stop racism is to stop the constant discussion of it and start discussing issues and ignoring race just as we ignore eye color and other physical attributes. Once a discussion turns to race, any intelligent or useful conversation ceases.
How do you think that came to be?

Honestly, give me your best assessment.

Been gone now for decades, meanwhile YOU advocate for laws that oppress whites. By the way? Which PARTY created those laws? Enforced those laws and fought to KEEP those laws?
From what I gather, seems that both parties had a hand to play in it, however I know one thing for sure....that it was the CONSERVATIVES of the time that did it.

Their arguments haven't changed. Sometimes word-for-word, literally.

Wasn't here for that. In fact neither were you.

Creating endless grievance threads certainly isn't going to end anything.
What's been done to correct those grave actions by the government?

What SHOULD be done?

Eleven minutes from one guy I don't know? No thanks. Encapsulate his point and I'll comment on that, if his opinion is so important.
LoL!!! Not surprising.

No, Beau speaks better for himself.

You don't care, you don't care.

No skin off my back.

Not surprising at all.

Been gone now for decades, meanwhile YOU advocate for laws that oppress whites. By the way? Which PARTY created those laws? Enforced those laws and fought to KEEP those laws?
what's been gone for decades? And how does it change anything?

Additionally, what laws are oppressing whites? How are whites oppressed, ever?

I think it all comes down to empathy, which is really the core of all morality. People can be educated/indoctrinated to reject racism, but if they lack the ability (or the will) to see the world from someone else's perspective, they will always be easy marks for the racists. Same goes for most hate-mongering really.

White society in general shows a greater capacity for empathy than any others. It's one of our strengths and one of our greatest weaknesses.

what's been gone for decades? And how does it change anything?

Additionally, what laws are oppressing whites? How are whites oppressed, ever?
Laws that discriminated against blacks have been gone for decades, laws that held blacks back have been gone for decades. And you know why? Because republicans got rid of them when the democrats fought to keep them. As for discrimination when a person NOT white can be picked over a more qualified white person that is discrimination to the white person and it happens in numerous situations by Government and civilian groups backed by Federal law.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

I dont know. For sure racism is not a good thing. It's a product of close mindedness and ignorance. Also the amount of racism is not something that can be measured.. its just impossible, demographics in the US are always changing and vary from region to region.
I don't claim to have the answer, but I think there are many ways to make things improve. I do know one of the problems is that negative news sells. It's the bad we will always hear about. Negative images about each other seem to have much more gravity than the positive which is just plain boring.

I think it all comes down to empathy, which is really the core of all morality. People can be educated/indoctrinated to reject racism, but if they lack the ability (or the will) to see the world from someone else's perspective, they will always be easy marks for the racists. Same goes for most hate-mongering really.

White society in general shows a greater capacity for empathy than any others. It's one of our strengths and one of our greatest weaknesses.

“Our”?

???

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

The best way to stop it is not to engage

Eleven minutes from one guy I don't know? No thanks. Encapsulate his point and I'll comment on that, if his opinion is so important.
LoL!!! Not surprising.

No, Beau speaks better for himself.

You don't care, you don't care.

No skin off my back.

Not surprising at all.
Okay, you don't have to.

No skin off my back.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

Call out the race baiters who fan the flames of racism and division. Call them out for the lying scum they are. Every fucking time they open their lying mouths.

If you really want racism to end you'd first have to eliminate any current law on the books that have anything at all to do with race. Then you'd have to instruct everyone in government, especially congress and the black caucus to STFU about it altogether regardles of who it's supposed to be for or benefit. As long as you hold it out there it'll continue to be an issue but if you let it die, it will surely die.
The American Government had racist laws that held down and persecuted blacks for over 300 years.

How do you account for that?

Jews have faced racism for 4000 years and we persevere because we don’t kill each other. We help each other and we don’t bitch and moan nonstop.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

Stop electing devout Muslim extremists and dingbat bartenders to Congress. LOL Democrats LOL.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

IMHO, the best way to stop racism is to stop the constant discussion of it and start discussing issues and ignoring race just as we ignore eye color and other physical attributes. Once a discussion turns to race, any intelligent or useful conversation ceases.

That ignores the fact that the race baiters will sabotage the discussion on issues, by screaming "Racist".

And lets them destroy people and divide the nation with their false accusations.

Forum List

Back