"I'm white but I never consider race"

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Now before you start off with the usual trolling. Read the comment and let it sink in.

Now before you start off with the usual trolling. Read the comment and let it sink in.

I'm a human being and I try really really hard to take everyone at face value regardless of age, sex, color, or religion.

I admit to being prejudiced though.

I can't stand conservatives.

(The last is a joke, lighten up)

I'm a human being and I try really really hard to take everyone at face value regardless of age, sex, color, or religion.

I was laughing. That was a good one. :04:

I posted this comment for a reason.

I was laughing. That was a good one. :04:

I posted this comment for a reason.
You mean like how you say you are black but not prejudice?

I got my DNA back twice and found out I am not a white person only 45 percen white. I guess I PASS, . I have noted that the race card has not been play as much as it was in the past 5 years.

I mean for the purpose of seeing if I need to worry about sickle cell or sun tan lotion I guess I'm worried about my race.

No, I am aware of it more often. My neighbors constantly look over their shoulders and tell me jokes or make idiotic statements like I'm not going to tell my other neighbors.

What....you dont think we see this for what it is?
It's another BS rendition of "but I have black friends"!
Go peddle your shit to some guilt ridden white liberals,because that shit ain't gonna fly here!

I have blonde hair and green eyes, I never think about it.

Just kidding, I'm beautiful and black people are jealous.

I would say most people consider race to some degree when living among people of different races. I would say there are very few people who fit the description of the OP. I'm betting a good number of people consider race for about a second then their brain moves on to whats really important... like the 'person/ human being' standing in front of them and the words coming out of their mouth/ demeanor.
The society we live in is all of our society, we got born into it without being asked if we wanted to. it's not just a white society it's our society and it works for everyone in 2019. MLK's point though is duly noted, its obvious there were injustices and that gets considered every day, maybe not in a linear pattern that can be measured because society is not static.

If a white person says this then it’s probably because some black person considered race. In other words, it’s a defense against those who assume that because a person is white, they consider race.

You didn’t think this all the way through, did you?

Forum List

Back