What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Racism like lying, theft , murder, will be practiced until end of time .Thinking you can extinquish it is foolhardy
Can't argue with that. The best we can do is marginalize it to the best of our ability as a culture.

Right now, what we're doing -- screaming at each other -- probably won't cut it, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
The blacks are the biggest instigators. They'll shut up if you engage them. Out on the streets, I mean. In front of their boys, too.

That's the problem. Nobody ever walks back up to em and asks, what'd you say to me, boy?

Do that once in a while, it'll get quiet quickly and the sambo soliciting a problem doesn't have shit to say all of a sudden.

They thrive on people being afraid to step up and ask em what the fuck their problem is.

Aren’t you just a little toughie, Princess?

Yeah, better be ready to shoot one or more when you do that. I made the black cloud scatter before, I know how it is.

Been gone now for decades, meanwhile YOU advocate for laws that oppress whites. By the way? Which PARTY created those laws? Enforced those laws and fought to KEEP those laws?
what's been gone for decades? And how does it change anything?

Additionally, what laws are oppressing whites? How are whites oppressed, ever?

You and IM2 have ONS, bro. You get a pass because..Georgia, and there's a lot of that there. Him, he's just off in LaLa land.

You're so oppressed in a majority-black area in America. How does that even work? :dunno:

In 2019? I betcha them boys in Jacksonville don't feel oppressed.

Allow me to explain something here:

I'm from Florida. During the slave days, if a slave was smart and industrious enough to make it south of the St. Mary's river, he was considered a free man here. Just work and make your way. No Georgia slavers cared to battle the skeeters and gators and snakes and hostile population to try and run down slaves in Florida. That's why FL blacks are smarter than GA blacks. There were black crackers, quite a few. Living so close, I've met quite a few GA blacks, many have that "oppression" thing in their head. IM2 ain't got no excuse, he ain't from nowhere near 'round heanh.

Last edited:
Laws that discriminated against blacks have been gone for decades, laws that held blacks back have been gone for decades. And you know why? Because republicans got rid of them when the democrats fought to keep them. As for discrimination when a person NOT white can be picked over a more qualified white person that is discrimination to the white person and it happens in numerous situations by Government and civilian groups backed by Federal law.
Can you cite some examples of this taking place?

Call out the race baiters who fan the flames of racism and division. Call them out for the lying scum they are. Every fucking time they open their lying mouths.
Are you speaking English? You're not making any sense.

You and IM2 have ONS, bro. You get a pass because..Georgia, and there's a lot of that there. Him, he's just off in LaLa land.

You're so oppressed in a majority-black area in America. How does that even work? :dunno:

I'm from Florida. During the slave days, if a slave was smart and industrious enough to make it south of the St. Mary's river, he was considered a free man here. Just work and make your way. No Georgia slavers cared to battle the skeeters and gators and snakes and hostile population to try and run down slaves in Florida. That's why FL blacks are smarter than GA blacks. There were black crackers, quite a few. Living so close, I've met quite a few GA blacks, many have that "oppression" thing in their head. IM2 ain't got no excuse, he ain't from nowhere near 'round heanh.
I'm not from here.

I'm from the Caribbean.

I'm a legal immigrant in the United States.

I've posted as much numerous times before.

The American city I identify most w/is New York City, as there is where I spent my formative young adult years and became politically aware.

Care to change your story? Seeing as how it's based on false assumptions, speculations and old wives tales and all.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

Kill everyone.

There, that was easy.

Can we save everyone?

Me thinks not.

I like how brother Beau of the Fifth Column put it...

What about you, what say you, what's the best way to stop this vile thing called "racism/bigotry/prejudice?"

Abort humanity...

That is the only way and to say it can be done another way is naive...

The best way to stop it is not to engage
Engage what/how?

Please expound.
Don't engage in the rhetoric

Don't waste your time on people who do.

Put your time an energy into people who don't engage in the rhetoric and who care more about bettering themselves and others than they care about what other people think.

You can't change a person's thinking so why try?

Laws that discriminated against blacks have been gone for decades, laws that held blacks back have been gone for decades. And you know why? Because republicans got rid of them when the democrats fought to keep them. As for discrimination when a person NOT white can be picked over a more qualified white person that is discrimination to the white person and it happens in numerous situations by Government and civilian groups backed by Federal law.
Can you cite some examples of this taking place?
Colleges do it all the time, Police and fire do too. The military tracks race for promotion.

Put your time an energy into people who don't engage in the rhetoric and who care more about bettering themselves and others than they care about what other people think.

Do. you. understand. the. concept. of. SYS-TEM-ATIC. RAC-ISM?!??

tenor.gif

Colleges do it all the time, Police and fire do too. The military tracks race for promotion.
Cite some examples please.
Moron every big city police and fire department prioritize hiring minorities and in fact under Obama some cities were forced to reorganize their police and fire departments with QUOTA's for minorities. You know it as well as I do. Quit pretending otherwise, as for colleges they set aside x number of admissions for minorities and give them extra points on the admission forms. You know this also you just want to pretend otherwise.

I'm not from here.

I'm from the Caribbean.

I'm a legal immigrant in the United States.

I've posted as much numerous times before.

The American city I identify most w/is New York City, as there is where I spent my formative young adult years and became politically aware.

Care to change your story? Seeing as how it's based on false assumptions, speculations and old wives tales and all.

Yeah, in which case you can fuck off, bitch! You ain't from 'round heanh.

You ain't no American black, fuck you! :fu:

Many GA blacks are ignorant AF. Many are not. The difference is always clear.

Do. you. understand. the. concept. of. SYS-TEM-ATIC. RAC-ISM?!??

tenor.gif

I understand what you think it means

You still don't have to engage in it on any level.

Forum List

Back