What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

IMHO, the best way to stop racism is to stop the constant discussion of it and start discussing issues and ignoring race just as we ignore eye color and other physical attributes. Once a discussion turns to race, any intelligent or useful conversation ceases.
How do you think that came to be?

Honestly, give me your best assessment.
Racial issues are good subjects for structured moderated debate in which statement are made and examined all in hopes persuading others. On forums like USMB, a discussion of racial issues rarely changes anyone's opinion. It tends to do just the opposite. It solidifies peoples position and becomes an outlet for rage, threats, and personal attacks.

Stop letting asshole racists live in your head rent free...
This ^^^^^ 1000%

If someone is a racist that is their problem more than yours, unless they’re doing harm to you. Then you do something about it
------------------------------------ yeah , good thinking , good post and unless there is VIOLENCE then claims of silly 'wacism' are simply silly and is simply the trying to hamper Free Speech and expression .

Last edited:
Laws that discriminated against blacks have been gone for decades, laws that held blacks back have been gone for decades. And you know why? Because republicans got rid of them when the democrats fought to keep them. As for discrimination when a person NOT white can be picked over a more qualified white person that is discrimination to the white person and it happens in numerous situations by Government and civilian groups backed by Federal law.
Explain why is it that Republicans are the ones who are CURRENTLY actively seeking to suppress the black vote.

Call out the race baiters who fan the flames of racism and division. Call them out for the lying scum they are. Every fucking time they open their lying mouths.
I suspect that you have some people in mind.

Name them.

Although there is no such thing as "race baiters."

It makes no sense. Can you define it?

Don't engage in the rhetoric

Don't waste your time on people who do.

Put your time an energy into people who don't engage in the rhetoric and who care more about bettering themselves and others than they care about what other people think.

You can't change a person's thinking so why try?
What happens when the President is out there pushing out this rhetoric to the world on a damn near daily basis.

Then what?

Moron every big city police and fire department prioritize hiring minorities and in fact under Obama some cities were forced to reorganize their police and fire departments with QUOTA's for minorities. You know it as well as I do. Quit pretending otherwise, as for colleges they set aside x number of admissions for minorities and give them extra points on the admission forms. You know this also you just want to pretend otherwise.
Hack, can you post examples of these departments hiring UNQUALIFIED individuals?

Yeah, in which case you can fuck off, bitch! You ain't from 'round heanh.

You ain't no American black, fuck you! :fu:

Many GA blacks are ignorant AF. Many are not. The difference is always clear.
And this dumb bastard got banned....LMBAO!!!

giphy.gif

Racial issues are good subjects for structured moderated debate in which statement are made and examined all in hopes persuading others. On forums like USMB, a discussion of racial issues rarely changes anyone's opinion. It tends to do just the opposite. It solidifies peoples position and becomes an outlet for rage, threats, and personal attacks.
Why do you think that is?

And what are good examples, or what would be a good example of a good place to moderate such discussions?

Why do you think that is?

And what are good examples, or what would be a good example of a good place to moderate such discussions?
Structured moderated debates such as we see in both colleges and high schools are good places for racial issues. In structured debate, one side presents the affirmative and other side the negative. A Rebute comes in the form of facts and a logical argument. Moderators keep each side on topic. A personal attack is reason for disqualification. In topics such as racial issues, it is an ideal platform because there is no place for hot heads, and people that just want to spread propaganda. Secondly, race is a complex subject which often leads to misunderstandings because similar terms such as race and ethnicity, discrimination and bias, and prejudice and intolerance are used interchangeably.

Last edited:
Structured moderated debates such as we see in both colleges and high schools are good places for racial issues. In structured debate, one side presents the affirmative and other side the negative. A Rebute comes in the form of facts and a logical argument. Moderators keep each side on topic. A personal attack is reason for disqualification. In topics such as racial issues, it is an ideal platform because there is no place for hot heads, and people that just want to spread propaganda. Secondly, race is a complex subject which often leads to misunderstandings.
Interesting...

What makes it so complex, as you understand it?

Structured moderated debates such as we see in both colleges and high schools are good places for racial issues. In structured debate, one side presents the affirmative and other side the negative. A Rebute comes in the form of facts and a logical argument. Moderators keep each side on topic. A personal attack is reason for disqualification. In topics such as racial issues, it is an ideal platform because there is no place for hot heads, and people that just want to spread propaganda. Secondly, race is a complex subject which often leads to misunderstandings.
Interesting...

What makes it so complex, as you understand it?
Primarily because it's hard to define and understanding it can be even harder. For example is racial self interest racism? How dark or light must one's skin be to be Black or White? Is hatred for a race the same as racism if it does not spring from a belief in racial superiority? If I hate black people because they commit more crimes in my neighborhood, is that racism? Racism is a belief in racial superiority and we judge people's beliefs based on their actions. However, actions are not always a good indicator of belief.

Last edited:
Primarily because it's hard to define and understanding it can be even harder. For example is racial self interest racism? How dark or light must one's skin be to be Black or White? Is hatred for a race the same as racism if it does not spring from a belief in racial superiority? If I hate black people because they commit more crimes in my neighborhood, is that racism? Racism is a belief in racial superiority and we just people beliefs by their actions. However, actions are not always based on a belief.
I think those questions are fairly easy to answer and get to a common consensus when viewed through the lens of historical racism in this country.

That's where too many whites fall short, they choose to forget history, or pick and choose when to start the history.

9 times of 10 they seem to choose a historical point where they perceive blacks being the benefactor or aggressor, depending on the specific topic at hand.

Do you find this to be an accurate statement, or totally false?

Don't engage in the rhetoric

Don't waste your time on people who do.

Put your time an energy into people who don't engage in the rhetoric and who care more about bettering themselves and others than they care about what other people think.

You can't change a person's thinking so why try?
What happens when the President is out there pushing out this rhetoric to the world on a damn near daily basis.

Then what?

Don't listen to him.

The president has never had any effect on my daily life or the people I choose to engage with.

Call out the race baiters who fan the flames of racism and division. Call them out for the lying scum they are. Every fucking time they open their lying mouths.
I suspect that you have some people in mind.

Name them.

Although there is no such thing as "race baiters."

It makes no sense. Can you define it?

I will take your denial of and request for a definition of race baiter, as a rhetorical opening question, as it is not credible at this late date for you to be unaware of it.

A race baiter is a person who uses false accusations of racism, to "bait" people into believing that someone or something should be hated.

It is a tactic used by all lefties, as you well know.

Forum List

Back