Whats the age lost your virginity & was it special ?

OMG my oldest will be 14 in Dec you guys are really making me worry !

13 & 14 thats so young !

And Lil I had the same sinareo ... I was high school sweetheart love...

NATO AIR said:
teenagers have no self-control or shame these days

MTV's on at 3 pm talking about oral sex, orgasms and threesomes...i mean c'mon..

Yup your right.. :bang3:

Mr. P said:
It doesn't appear that the adults that posted to this thread did either..

Ok Mr. Smarty Pants... Answer the question ! How old were you ?? :read:

I'm having a real hard time with all this. I don't know how to advise a young person on this topic.

I use believe if two people stay virgins until married and they both learn each other's likes, needs, etc, it can be WONDERFUL. But what happens if you marry someone who doesn't like sex, is selfish, or just doesn't want to take the time or have the interest to experiment? This is something that was designed for enjoyment & health as much as procreation. What about the 'for better or worse'?

AND by the time you get to most of our ages, well, quite a few of us have been married before. By now, we're set in our ways. What do you do if you fall in love with someone who, when you finally 'do it', just doesn't rock your world? Do you end the relationship?
Even when one of the partners are unable to have intercourse for whatever reason, there's still ways to enjoy this together. Not that sex is the be all end all, but it is VERY important in a healthy relationship.

Joz said:
I'm having a real hard time with all this. I don't know how to advise a young person on this topic.

I use believe if two people stay virgins until married and they both learn each other's likes, needs, etc, it can be WONDERFUL. But what happens if you marry someone who doesn't like sex, is selfish, or just doesn't want to take the time or have the interest to experiment? This is something that was designed for enjoyment & health as much as procreation. What about the 'for better or worse'?

AND by the time you get to most of our ages, well, quite a few of us have been married before. By now, we're set in our ways. What do you do if you fall in love with someone who, when you finally 'do it', just doesn't rock your world? Do you end the relationship?
Even when one of the partners are unable to have intercourse for whatever reason, there's still ways to enjoy this together. Not that sex is the be all end all, but it is VERY important in a healthy relationship.

See ive never really understood that argument. I mean if youve only ever been with one person even if its the most horrible sex in the world you really wouldnt know and it would still be really intimate for you. maybe im just ignorant here though.

Joz said:

Alright, Im gonna make a fool of myself and throw my $0.02 in. You know, there are multiple maritle aids such as videos, ect. I have absolutely no idea if they work or not, but there is always hope. But if it is just horrid, than I would have to say to wiegh it. See if it is worth giving up sex for the person themselves, and if its not then get out of it. It would be a tough choice to make, I can imagine, I suppose its what you really want, I guess.

See ive never really understood that argument. I mean if youve only ever been with one person even if its the most horrible sex in the world you really wouldnt know and it would still be really intimate for you. maybe im just ignorant here though.

If you go into a relationship with certain expectations and they aren't met....
Let's say you want to feel fulfilled when the act is over, and this does not occur, you will be VERY WELL AWARE that it was not good; not 'special'. One does not have sex just to have sex. It is for the enjoyment value. If the other person is unresponsive or disinterested..... get the picture?

My mother knew a woman who use to read the newspaper WHILE her hubby did 'his business'. I feel so sorry for that man. He'd have been better to take care of it by himself rather than make her do her 'wifely duty'.

My mother knew a woman who use to read the newspaper WHILE her hubby did 'his business'.

:wtf:

Joz said:
My mother knew a woman who use to read the newspaper WHILE her hubby did 'his business'. I feel so sorry for that man. He'd have been better to take care of it by himself rather than make her do her 'wifely duty'.
Well maybe she had the sports page turned back for him to read...:D :dunno:

Forum List

Back