Whats the age lost your virginity & was it special ?

Mr. P said:
Well maybe she had the sports page turned back for him to read...:D :dunno:

:rotflmao: Yeah, I'm sure she had him uppermost in her mind!

Joz said:
If you go into a relationship with certain expectations and they aren't met....
Let's say you want to feel fulfilled when the act is over, and this does not occur, you will be VERY WELL AWARE that it was not good; not 'special'. One does not have sex just to have sex. It is for the enjoyment value. If the other person is unresponsive or disinterested..... get the picture?

My mother knew a woman who use to read the newspaper WHILE her hubby did 'his business'. I feel so sorry for that man. He'd have been better to take care of it by himself rather than make her do her 'wifely duty'.

well i assume that is why you would talk about your expectations before hand wouldnt it? i mean do you really go into it without knowing what your partner is expected? I wouldnt know. and if they are uninterested why on earth would they marry you to begin with. just seems to defeat the purpose.

1. well i assume that is why you would talk about your expectations before hand wouldnt it? i mean do you really go into it without knowing what your partner is expected? I wouldnt know.

2. and if they are uninterested why on earth would they marry you to begin with. just seems to defeat the purpose.

1. People can TELL you anything you want to hear. Talk to some of these people who spouses have displayed a personality change after marriage. In fact, I talked to a young lady the other night who dated a man for 2 years, then lived with him for a year & after they got married my started knocking her around, to the point of near death.

2. People marry for alot of different reasons.

18 and dated her for 4.5 years.

As for the sex part..I say get it ALL out before marriage.

Sophomore year of college so that would have made me...20. It was aweful, but made me feel closer to him. We got married 3 years ago and it still does. And it's definitely not aweful anymore!

As for the other stuff about being disappointed after marriage...if it's terrible, it's an opportunity to experiment. If you're willing to marry someone, then you and that person should be willing to accommodate each other (within reason of course!)

Practice makes perfect!

Joz said:
Now, why would you say that?

Because if you marry a person who isnt in synch with what you want...then at least you got to try everything you wanted.

clumzgirl said:
..... If you're willing to marry someone, then you and that person should be willing to accommodate each other (within reason of course!) Practice makes perfect!

I couldn't agree with you more. But that's not the case with some people. Let me reiterate, people marry for ALOT of different reasons.

clumzgirl said:
If you're willing to marry someone, then you and that person should be willing to accommodate each other (within reason of course!)

Practice makes perfect!
I keep telling my wife a 3 some with me and her friend is withing in reason but she doesnt think so. Maybe your line about the accomodating will help. Thanks!! I thought I was just being selfish there. :bye1:

Jackass said:
I keep telling my wife a 3 some with me and her friend is withing in reason but she doesnt think so. Maybe your line about the accomodating will help. Thanks!! I thought I was just being selfish there. :bye1:

That's all just f-a-n-t-a-s-y!

I keep telling my wife a 3 some with me and her friend is withing in reason but she doesnt think so. Maybe your line about the accomodating will help. Thanks!! I thought I was just being selfish there

You BOTH have to agree that it's within reason for it to be so!!!!

I was 14, funny damn thing was her mom was watching the whole time, didn't try and stop me or beat me, nothing. Only when I left she said to me "your a baaaaaaaad booooooooooy baah baaah :cow:

OCA said:
JESUS H CHRIST! Did y'all read the whole thing? Read it again for the hidden surprise!

Yes, I read the whole thing. I agree with GOP. I stand by my first response. Momma's kinky.

OCA said:
Ah but it was beautiful! Lots of fluffy white fur to hold onto! :69:

I'm sure it was....to a 14 year old boy. BUT

Would it be any different if it were a 14 year old girl and a fluffy white furry man?

Forum List

Back