What's more important to you? Muslim hating or Jesus following?

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy."

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye?"

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

"So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

Seems like all the christians who hate muslims in this country should be speaking out against Jesus and his teachings, rather than speaking out against muslims.

Jesus taught non-violence, but He did speak out against what He saw as evil.

Jesus would not advocate violence against Muslims, but that doesn’t mean that Jesus would not denounce Mohammed and Islam. Keep in mind that Mohammed claimed to follow the God YHWH of the Torah, but Mohammed claimed that YHWH is a deceiver. Certainly Jesus would have some harsh things to say about this and other things found in the Koran. Yeah, He would also have some harsh things to say to a lot of Christians, but He would definitely denounce Islam.

The most important thing to me is fresh socks and undies every morning right after my shower.

Jesus would not advocate violence against Muslims, but that doesn’t mean that Jesus would not denounce Mohammed and Islam. Keep in mind that Mohammed claimed to follow the God YHWH of the Torah, but Mohammed claimed that YHWH is a deceiver. Certainly Jesus would have some harsh things to say about this and other things found in the Koran. Yeah, He would also have some harsh things to say to a lot of Christians, but He would definitely denounce Islam.

Right on. It's not about hating the people, ever. It's about the false teaching(s). Not to mention that our Lord is willing that none shall perish. He said that He is the way, the truth and the life...
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but could I get a passage that shows Jesus would denounce islam?

"Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people. For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, ... "Titus 3:1-15

Ephesians 4:31 ESV / 7 helpful votes
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but could I get a passage that shows Jesus would denounce islam?

"Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people. For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, ... "Titus 3:1-15

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

The entire Gospel is about receiving Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and denouncing other false faiths . Our Lord told us from the beginning, there is only Him - there is only One God Who created us.

It is about knowing Who He is - The Revelation of Jesus Christ. This comes about by denouncing all other false faiths/teachings, or even unbelief (basically repentance) etc, and sincerely calling upon His Name.

Islam, despite what they say, does not follow the same "God". With careful study anyone will find that out. Muhammad has nothing to do with the teaching of Jesus Christ at all.

There are a ton of scriptures:

John 3:36
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him.

1 John 5:12
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Matthew 10:33
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

John 3:14-17
14 "As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life. 16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.

John 8:12
12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.

John 8:12
12 Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.

John 8:24
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

There are so many more also. Jesus Christ wants us to know HIM alone as our Lord and Savior. In the end, every soul will know that He is Lord also. Sadly, there will be too many that rejected Him.

1 Timothy 2:5-6
5 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony given at the proper time.

Phil 2
10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Last edited:
, but Mohammed claimed that YHWH is a deceiver.
Please provide a link or evidence that Mohammed ever made such a statement.

Thank you :cool:

Yes, the Quran has several passages about Jesus, and they believe He is a prophet..but the teachings of Islam deny Jesus Christ's Deity. That Jesus Christ alone is Lord and Savior. Messiah. King of kings. He came in the flesh and died for the sins of the world.

That's pretty much calling Jesus Christ a liar, is it not? Islam goes against what the Bible says.

Islam rather, teaches Muhammad is the greatest prophet which goes straight against what Jesus Christ said.

Luke 11:44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

Here Jesus is speaking harshly of the Pharisees who were not nearly as much false religious teachers that Mohammed was.

Islam rather, teaches Muhammad is the greatest prophet which goes straight against what Jesus Christ said.

Incorrect

In Islam. There is no greatest prophet.

All of the Prophets including Jesus and Muhammad are considered equal.

Ok. Even so, it does not matter. Muhammad's teachings go against what Jesus Christ said.
That He alone (Jesus Christ) is the only way.

And even so, look at the comparisons between Jesus Christ and Muhammad:

http://carm.org/religious-movements/islam/comparison-between-jesus-and-muhammad

"Death: Jesus died and rose from the dead Muhammad died and stayed dead.

Fighting: Jesus never fought Muhammad fought many many times

Hearing from God: When Jesus heard from God he went to the desert to be tempted and began his ministry with boldness, (Mark 1:14-15). When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly through an angel) he cowered, was uncertain, and wanted to commit suicide (Quran 74:1-5)

Identity:Jesus claimed to be God (John 8:24; 8:58) as well as a man.
Jesus claimed to be the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6). Muhammad claimed to be a man.

Killing:Jesus never killed anyone Muhammad killed many"

(more in link...)

Last edited:
If you google "Allah is deceiver" you will find a lot of information.

It is your responsibility to provide information as to your erroneous allegation.

Or just admit that you made the whole thing up.

Your choice. :doubt:

You never heard of Google? :eek:

Since you are new. I will cut you some slack.

But on this board if you make a statement it is your responsibility to link evidence.

It is your responsibility to provide information as to your erroneous allegation.

Or just admit that you made the whole thing up.

Your choice. :doubt:

But on this board if you make a statement it is your responsibility to link evidence.

15 posts are required to include a link, but surely you can go to Google and type in some words. You will find a great deal of information on Mohammed’s claim that Allah is a deceiver.

15 posts are required to include a link, but surely you can go to Google and type in some words. You will find a great deal of information on Mohammed’s claim that Allah is a deceiver.

Muhammad never said any such thing.

The rate that you are going you will have 15 posts within an hour.

Then come back and either post your evidence or admit that you made it up. :doubt:

Muhammad never said any such thing.

The rate that you are going you will have 15 posts within an hour.

Then come back and either post your evidence or admit that you made it up. :doubt:

I am not going to post a bunch of fluff just to get up to 15, could somebody post a link to Google for this guy?

Forum List

Back