What's more important to you? Muslim hating or Jesus following?

Since you are new. I will cut you some slack.

But on this board if you make a statement it is your responsibility to link evidence.

15 posts are required to include a link, but surely you can go to Google and type in some words. You will find a great deal of information on Mohammed’s claim that Allah is a deceiver.

Muhammad never said any such thing.

The rate that you are going you will have 15 posts within an hour.

Then come back and either post your evidence or admit that you made it up. :doubt:

Here, Sunni..
I can't speak for Stash, but perhaps this is what he means? (Please let me know, Stash, if not)

Allah: Truthful or Deceiver?

The passage Surah 3:54 is given below in Arabic.
(see link)
Notice Allah refers to himself as "Khayrul-Makereen" which correctly translated means "Allah is the greatest of all deceivers." This is verified by looking up the root letters (Meem, Kaaf, and Rah) in an Arabic Dictionary such as Al-Mawrid:

Jesus taught non-violence, but He did speak out against what He saw as evil.

Jesus would not advocate violence against Muslims, but that doesn’t mean that Jesus would not denounce Mohammed and Islam. Keep in mind that Mohammed claimed to follow the God YHWH of the Torah, but Mohammed claimed that YHWH is a deceiver. Certainly Jesus would have some harsh things to say about this and other things found in the Koran. Yeah, He would also have some harsh things to say to a lot of Christians, but He would definitely denounce Islam.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but could I get a passage that shows Jesus would denounce islam?

"Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people. For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, ... "Titus 3:1-15

Ephesians 4:31 ESV / 7 helpful votes
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Luke 11:44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

Here Jesus is speaking harshly of the Pharisees who were not nearly as much false religious teachers that Mohammed was.

That still isn't evidence that Jesus would tell his followers to hate muslims or even that he's ok with it.

I see plenty of evidence in my passages I provided that he'd be against it. If he says he's the only one and he should be the only one believed in that doesn't mean he's saying to denounce/attack others who don't subscribe to that belief.

Jesus would not advocate violence against Muslims, but that doesn’t mean that Jesus would not denounce Mohammed and Islam. Keep in mind that Mohammed claimed to follow the God YHWH of the Torah, but Mohammed claimed that YHWH is a deceiver. Certainly Jesus would have some harsh things to say about this and other things found in the Koran. Yeah, He would also have some harsh things to say to a lot of Christians, but He would definitely denounce Islam.

lol like you speak for Jesus and know what he would say? lmao

No, but I know what he did say according to the Bible, hence the passages.

Do you take what he said seriously? Or do you hate muslims?

From my understanding of how the person and story of jesus is taught to people stash's comments are accurate.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but could I get a passage that shows Jesus would denounce islam?

"Remind them to be submissive to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people. For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another. But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, ... "Titus 3:1-15

Ephesians 4:31 ESV / 7 helpful votes
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Luke 11:44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

Here Jesus is speaking harshly of the Pharisees who were not nearly as much false religious teachers that Mohammed was.

That still isn't evidence that Jesus would tell his followers to hate muslims or even that he's ok with it.

I see plenty of evidence in my passages I provided that he'd be against it. If he says he's the only one and he should be the only one believed in that doesn't mean he's saying to denounce/attack others who don't subscribe to that belief.

Who are you talking too anyway? I don't know of any christians that would say is was good to hate anyone, or that Jesus would advocate it. Or are you just arguing with yourself?

Right on. It's not about hating the people, ever. It's about the false teaching(s). Not to mention that our Lord is willing that none shall perish. He said that He is the way, the truth and the life...
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

false teachings like God gave Palestine to the Hebrews?

Who are you talking too anyway? I don't know of any christians that would say is was good to hate anyone, or that Jesus would advocate it. Or are you just arguing with yourself?

He is trying to make the point that any christian who hates muslims is not a good christian or not following the rules of the bible.

He is trying to make the point that any christian who hates muslims is not a good christian or not following the rules of the bible.

So, he's judging people? Does he think he's God then? :lol:

Muslim hating is all over this board and in american society, this isn't anything new.

So, he's judging people? Does he think he's God then? :lol:

There's no need to read into anything, I asked a simple question in the OP.

Do you take the teachings of Jesus seriously (the teachings I provided in the OP) or do you go against him and hate muslims?

From my understanding of how the person and story of jesus is taught to people stash's comments are accurate.

I disagree, Jersus didn't condem the Jews who called him a crazy, criminal, put him on trial and crucified him.

2:97 Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Jibrael (Gabriel), for indeed he has brought it (this Qur'ân) down to your heart by Allâh's Permission, confirming what came before it and guidance and glad tidings for the believers.

16:102. Say, Ruh-ul-Qudus (the Holy Spirit) has brought it (the Qur'an) down from your Lord with truth, that it may make firm and strengthen (the Faith of) those who believe and as a guidance and glad tidings to those who have submitted (to Allâh as Muslims)

Muslims believe that the holy spirit was spoken and brought down by the angle Gabriel.
Islam does not teach salvation,but Christianity does.
In John 3:1-5
There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.
This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him. "Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God: for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.
Jesus answered and said to him "Most assuredly,I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God:.
Nicodemus said to Him. "how can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?
Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God..

Being baptisted with water, you receive the holy spirit.
In the Quran it is spoken not received.

Here, Sunni..
I can't speak for Stash, but perhaps this is what he means? (Please let me know, Stash, if not)

Allah: Truthful or Deceiver?

The passage Surah 3:54 is given below in Arabic.
(see link)
Notice Allah refers to himself as "Khayrul-Makereen" which correctly translated means "Allah is the greatest of all deceivers." This is verified by looking up the root letters (Meem, Kaaf, and Rah) in an Arabic Dictionary such as Al-Mawrid:
This is a much better translation using the word "planner" or not the word "deceiver".

3:54 And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.

Which is basically saying that man can make plans.

But that God 's plans will reign supreme over man's plans.

Dr. Drock,

Will you see Christians fail and lose it and be mean or nasty at times? Sadly yes, you will. It is because we all sin.

Now that is not an excuse at all, and when Christians start verbally being mean to others, well, that is something the Lord will be dealing with. We all get pruned by Him, learning at different rates, depending on a number of factors, one of which is how much time we spend with Him.

Many times I've done and said things wrongly, and the Lord disciplines me. It hurts too, but it's a good thing. If our earthly fathers discipline us for our own good, think how much our Heavenly Father discipines us for our own good, and others. And I know He will continue to prune me, even though it hurts, thank Him so much.

This is another reason why Jesus talked of forgiveness so much. We ALL fall short, man. We ALL mess up. Forgiveness and love trumps all that. Love covers a mulitude of sins.

Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”

Overall, when someone receives Jesus Christ our Lord, they won't be pointing a finger elsewhare or looking at "others" sins at all anyhow. It's going to be personal conviction ( a very good, good, conviction) and repentance of self, knowing that Jesus Christ is the Lord alone. It's a very good thing, all revealed through by Gods Spirit - the revelation of His Love and truth. "I once was blind, but now I see".

Thing is, many of us have many sins that need to be taken off, one of which is being rude or cruel to others. For some it may be that, or fornication, or adultery, etc, etc.

I'm not making excuses for when Christians do wrong or when I do wrong. It's plain wrong. The difference is being able to admit it after being convicted by His Spirit, ask for forgiveness of the Lord, and forgiveness of others. And thank the Lord He is So Gracious, He has promises to help us and forgive us:

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

There is also sadly "wolves" in sheep clothing, but that's another topic.

Last edited:
Dr. Drock,

Will you see Christians fail and lose it and be mean or nasty at times? Sadly yes, you will. It is because we all sin.

Now that is not an excuse at all, and when Christians start verbally being mean to others, well, that is something the Lord will be dealing with. We all get pruned by Him, learning at different rates, depending on a number of factors, one of which is how much time we spend with Him.

Many times I've done and said things wrongly, and the Lord disciplines me. It hurts too, but it's a good thing. If our earthly fathers discipline us for our own good, think how much our Heavenly Father discipines us for our own good, and others. And I know He will continue to prune me, even though it hurts, thank Him so much.

This is another reason why Jesus talked of forgiveness so much. We ALL fall short, man. We ALL mess up. Forgiveness and love trumps all that. Love covers a mulitude of sins.

Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”

Overall, when someone receives Jesus Christ our Lord, they won't be pointing a finger elsewhare or looking at "others" sins at all anyhow. It's going to be personal conviction ( a very good, good, conviction) and repentance of self, knowing that Jesus Christ is the Lord alone. It's a very good thing, all revealed through by Gods Spirit - the revelation of His Love and truth. "I once was blind, but now I see".

Thing is, many of us have many sins that need to be taken off, one of which is being rude or cruel to others. For some it may be that, or fornication, or adultery, etc, etc.

I'm not making excuses for when Christians do wrong or when I do wrong. It's plain wrong. The difference is being able to admit it after being convicted by His Spirit, ask for forgiveness of the Lord, and forgiveness of others. And thank the Lord He is So Gracious, He has promises to help us and forgive us:

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Good post, it does seem that you're saying that hating muslims goes against his teachings, and yes we all make mistakes.

One problem though I see often times is that muslim-hating isn't viewed as a negative trait. It's one thing to make a mistake or have a character flaw and own up to it, ask forgiveness for it, and try to better yourself but if you don't view it as a flaw that's different. Muslim-hating is often promoted and those who hate them try to spread that sentiment, so it's a view that speak fondly of.

, but Mohammed claimed that YHWH is a deceiver.
Please provide a link or evidence that Mohammed ever made such a statement.

Thank you :cool:

Yes, the Quran has several passages about Jesus, and they believe He is a prophet..but the teachings of Islam deny Jesus Christ's Deity. That Jesus Christ alone is Lord and Savior. Messiah. King of kings. He came in the flesh and died for the sins of the world.

That's pretty much calling Jesus Christ a liar, is it not? Islam goes against what the Bible says.

Islam rather, teaches Muhammad is the greatest prophet which goes straight against what Jesus Christ said.

When did Jesus call himself the son of god?

That is what the media is saying. Remember that the media is looking for stories and sensationalism. They find the few Christians who they say are haters. These are not the majority of Christians. The Cristian's who do this are not true Christians and they will be dealt with judgment by Jesus.
The majority of Christians hate the sin and not the person.
They do not hate Gay's they hate the sin.
They also do not hate Muslims.
They are against jihadists who want to murder Jews and Americans.

Forum List

Back