Who woulda guessed it: ANOTHER Muslim arrested for attacks on US soil

Nice attempt Sallow. The Tiller Killer and Tim McVeigh are heroes to your kind, aren't they? Simply because they weren't Muslim.

Ok. I'll agree with you. It's true not EVERY terrorist is a Muslim. Only about 99% are.

This simplistic mentality plagues the left. These Christian bigots are giddy with excitement at the opportunity to exploit a tragedy. Those on the left constantly espouse how stupid religion is with plenty of examples, but they always stop short of Islam.

Sallow, in Islamic ruled countries women are stoned to death. Public executions are the norm. They are taught in public schools that the holocaust is a Jewish conspiracy.

Now concentrate. Do you really believe that Christians are committing acts of terrorism and violence at the same rate as Muslims?

And there you go. Presented with similar terrorist behavior in non-Muslims, some USMB forum posters run crying.

Nice attempt Sallow. The Tiller Killer and Tim McVeigh are heroes to your kind, aren't they? Simply because they weren't Muslim.

Ok. I'll agree with you. It's true not EVERY terrorist is a Muslim. Only about 99% are.

:lol:

I'd say 98% are conservative religious nuts.

And there you go. Presented with similar terrorist behavior in non-Muslims, some USMB forum posters run crying.

If a muslim does a terrorist act the media calls him/her a radical muslim terrorist.

If a christian does a terrorist act the media calls him/her the much more friendly just plain ol' murderer or terrorist, of course no mention of religion.

And the media is anti-christian and pro-muslim lol :cuckoo:

Actually, there is valid reason to dilineate between non Muslim terrorist behavior and Muslim Terrorist behavior.

Sure, there are a small percentage of domestic non Muslim terrorists...but they are not Anti -American...they have their own individual warped beefs and sadly act on them from time to time.

But only a fool would not recognize that there is a world-wide general theme amongst Muslim terrorists...kill Americans

Both terrorist groups are a concern.....but truth is, ignoring the threat of the Muslim group which is much more vast by comparing it to the domestic "non muslim" group, is acting blind....and it frustrates us when the left seems to play down Muslim attacks by comparing them to other non muslim attacks.

This simplistic mentality plagues the left. These Christian bigots are giddy with excitement at the opportunity to exploit a tragedy. Those on the left constantly espouse how stupid religion is with plenty of examples, but they always stop short of Islam.

Sallow, in Islamic ruled countries women are stoned to death. Public executions are the norm. They are taught in public schools that the holocaust is a Jewish conspiracy.

Now concentrate. Do you really believe that Christians are committing acts of terrorism and violence at the same rate as Muslims?

Not really a Christain bigot, per se...I don't like any religion.

I see no problem with people living their fantasy in worship places and the like..so long as it's kept there.

Don't really like it in my face..brings up bad memories.

Like the Holocaust, Spanish Inquistion..and 9/11. Batshit crazy religious zealots.

Oh, just a coincidence he happens to be a Muslim.

Let me get this straight blast, we had 3,000 Americans killed by the religious motivated jihad less than ten years ago and a muslem Army major murdering 30 of his own men about a year ago. You think it's a coincidence that a muslem Marine reservist opens fire on various places in D.C. while video taping himself praising allah?

Actually, there is valid reason to dilineate between non Muslim terrorist behavior and Muslim Terrorist behavior.

Sure, there are a small percentage of domestic non Muslim terrorists...but they are not Anti -American...they have their own individual warped beefs and sadly act on them from time to time.

But only a fool would not recognize that there is a world-wide general theme amongst Muslim terrorists...kill Americans

Both terrorist groups are a concern.....but truth is, ignoring the threat of the Muslim group which is much more vast by comparing it to the domestic "non muslim" group, is acting blind....and it frustrates us when the left seems to play down Muslim attacks by comparing them to other non muslim attacks.

Unless, of course, those very same Terrorists are killing Russians.

Then if you are a conservative like George HW Bush or Ronald Reagan.

You fund them.:doubt:

It never fails: Someone posts something critical of Islam, and some braindead retard comes in and says, "Yeah, but those Xtians are MUCH worse!"

It's like the tides. And just as thoughtless.

Tell me, you braindead retard: How does that excuse the Muslim shooter?

Basically..because they are..

The hold the record in dead bodies.:eusa_shhh:

Oh, just a coincidence he happens to be a Muslim.

Let me get this straight blast, we had 3,000 Americans killed by the religious motivated jihad less than ten years ago and a muslem Army major murdering 30 of his own men about a year ago. You think it's a coincidence that a muslem Marine reservist opens fire on various places in D.C. while video taping himself praising allah?
Blastoff is mocking the left's tendency to downplay the Islam-terrorism connection.

Unless, of course, those very same Terrorists are killing Russians.

Then if you are a conservative like George HW Bush or Ronald Reagan.

You fund them.:doubt:

And there ya go.
Talking out of your ass.
You know nothing about me.

I like Reagan...I liked HW Bush...I most certainly was not like the left is.....I did not support and agree with every dam move they made...as the left seems to do daily in this freaking forum in regard to the "I am out of my element" Obama

Stupid-Terrorists.jpg

It never fails: Someone posts something critical of Islam, and some braindead retard comes in and says, "Yeah, but those Xtians are MUCH worse!"

Sure, if you go back a thousand years.

Newsflash: The Crusades are over. Have been for a long time.

Islam...and braindead retards such as yourself...haven't gotten the message.

TROP.jpg

What's the body count for Christians since 9/11?

mac-firefox-clear-recent-history.png

Forum List

Back