What's going to be the next right wing trend?

How cool is this site???

SBPDL..........SHIT BLACK PEOPLE DONT LIKE

But it should include Not Intended for the PC whites

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Guns Don't Kill People; Dangerous Minorities Do -- The Chicago Edition

Wow. From the article - 335 of the 345 murders were perped by blacks or hispanics.

But the gun debate is about some looney kid in Connecticut?

The victim percentage is probably the same.

The fact is black on white violent crime is largely non-existant. The crime tends to be criminal on criminal, and mostly minority on minority.

How cool is this site???

Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: Guns Don't Kill People; Dangerous Minorities Do -- The Chicago Edition

Wow. From the article - 335 of the 345 murders were perped by blacks or hispanics.

Sniper.....as you well know, the problem with the left has always been a pronounced connect the dots issue.

How cool is this site???

The fact is black on white violent crime is largely non-existant. The crime tends to be criminal on criminal, and mostly minority on minority.

As usual.......an irrelevant point. People on the left bend over backwards every day of their lives trying desperately to put the house of cards back together.:D

How cool is this site???

Sniper.....as you well know, the problem with the left has always been a pronounced connect the dots issue.

That, and instead of debating the issue they would rather scream racist/sexist/homophobic/denier/religous-nut/gun-nut. etc etc etc.

How cool is this site???

If I recall, however, whites are several times more likely to be victims when a violent crime occurs involving both races.

Which is of course contrary to the popular mythology.

oh wait

Statistics are racist!

Like Thomas Sowell has said for decades........the left is never interested in the facts.............its all about moral superiority.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88]The Difference Between Liberal and Conservative - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

If I recall, however, whites are several times more likely to be victims when a violent crime occurs involving both races.

oh wait

Statistics are racist!

Yes but the overall subset of minority on white crime is small itself.

oh wait

Statistics are racist!

Hmmm..........well that certainly makes me feel alot better about things. Think I'll check out some real estate in the Detroit suburbs tomorrow!!!:2up:

LOL......like I said......the left on this board are masters of posting up the irrelevant point!!!

oh wait

Statistics are racist!

About 90% of the victims of interracial crimes are white.

Yet the media only concerns themself with this when they think a 'white hispanic' has unnecessarily offed a young gangsta in training.

oh wait

Statistics are racist!

Hmmm..........well that certainly makes me feel alot better about things. Think I'll check out some real estate in the Detroit suburbs tomorrow!!!:2up:

LOL......like I said......the left on this board are masters of posting up the irrelevant point!!!

I wouldnt move to detroit even if I were black.

Gun murder in America is primarily a black man issue.

Democrats don't want to talk about it.

Really? And what were the complexions of the people that have been shooting our children in our schools?

By 2015, gun deaths in the US will exceed traffic accident deaths. Something you and the NRA can be so proud of.

Really? And what were the complexions of the people that have been shooting our children in our schools?

By 2015, gun deaths in the US will exceed traffic accident deaths. Something you and the NRA can be so proud of.

Yes. Any honest broker reading instantly proves the real gun issue in America is one of black and hispanic men murdering people.

And you have no interest is telling us what the Liberals are doing about it.

Is that due to gun deaths going up and traffic deaths going down? Or is it because traffic deaths are going down quicker than gun deaths?

List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many gun deaths are in the US every year

However your point is also flawed by the fact you count all gun deaths vs. accidental traffic deaths. If you only count accidental gun deaths than traffic deaths vastly outnumber accidental gun deaths.

So basically self serving statistics are self serving, especially when you analyze them improperly.

Is that due to gun deaths going up and traffic deaths going down? Or is it because traffic deaths are going down quicker than gun deaths?

However your point is also flawed by the fact you count all gun deaths vs. accidental traffic deaths. If you only count accidental gun deaths than traffic deaths vastly outnumber accidental gun deaths.

So basically self serving statistics are self serving, especially when you analyze them improperly.

There is no honest count on gun deaths in this country.

Both the ATF and the CDC are prohibited from providing those numbers.

We have to rely on civilian sources.

There is no honest count on gun deaths in this country.

Both the ATF and the CDC are prohibited from providing those numbers.

We have to rely on civilian sources.

The link I provided has CDC numbers.......

Next phase, once proven that a progressive statement made is incorrect, attack the numbers themselves.

You cant even make this crap up.....

It's also a single parent family issue, coincidence?

Not at all.

But Democrats will refuse to address it, and they want to pretend gun murder in America is all about access to 'assault weapons.'

They never want to address the moral destruction and decay their policies promote, and want to obfuscate like the asshole OP.

Oh, I get it now. You just can't answer a direct question because you're that fucking brain dead and gone. Alright then, I still think right wing racism is a good guess.

DiaperFire's M.O. is to latch onto a thread and deflect until the thread dies.

Yes. Any honest broker reading instantly proves the real gun issue in America is one of black and hispanic men murdering people.

And you have no interest is telling us what the Liberals are doing about it.

They can't do anything about it, the answer is education and if they educate minorities they would start thinking for themselve's, and the democrats would lose their vote. I even think the obama phone lady with an education could think for herself, well maybe. Lol maybe even hazelnut? I know that one probaly impossible.

Forum List

Back