What's going to be the next right wing trend?

BallsBrunswick

Fair and Balanced
Sep 23, 2012
Spoiler Alert: They're all crazy
"The only way to escape a bad idea is to come up with an even worse idea..."
- Dogbert

The steam on the whole gun control debate is starting to run out as both sides have obfuscated the issue so intensely and proposed so many stupid ideas that nothing will come from it. Enough time has passed since the Sandy Hook tragedy that America's nanosecond attention span is just about to move on from it. So I'm wondering if anyone has any predictions on what the next right wing political trend will be? They tend to be a hive-minded bunch that all focus on one issue at a time. We saw it with the election, we saw it with the hive-minded attacks on unions and we've witnessed it with gun control. So what's the next talking point for the hive? They obviously need to come up with something in the next few days to keep their followers' minds occupied. Will it be the fiscal cliff? Will it be TSA? Will there be some middle east clusterfuck that'll get everyone all a titter? Predict the next trend.

Gun murder in America is primarily a black man issue.

Democrats don't want to talk about it.

So you're predicting right wing racism will be the next issue? That's actually a good guess.

See?

You don't want to talk about the fact that a tiny percent of our population - black men - commit most of the gun murder.

You are screaming 'RACISM' to close off discussion.

Soooooooo predictable.

LOL

So you're predicting right wing racism will be the next issue? That's actually a good guess.

See?

You don't want to talk about the fact that a tiny percent of our population - black men - commit most of the gun murder.

Soooooooo predictable.

LOL

The original question was what is the next right wing trend going to be to which you came in screaming about how black men are inherently more violent than other races. So clearly your guess is that the right wing's views on race will become the next issue.

See?

Soooooooo predictable.

LOL

The original question was what is the next right wing trend going to be to which you came in screaming about how black men are inherently more violent than other races. So clearly your guess is that the right wing's views on race will become the next issue.

That is your statement, not mine.

I said black men - just 6% - of our population - commit the majority of gun murder in America.

Yet you obfuscate by shouting 'RACIST', and then put up a strawman post pretending I said something which was not said.

Why is that? Are you just a coward?

That is your statement, not mine.

I said black men - just 6% - of our population - commit the majority of gun murder in America.

Yet you obfuscate by shouting 'RACIST', and then put up a strawman post pretending I said something which was not said.

Why is that? Are you just a coward?

Are you fucking retarded? Well... I know you are but still why can you not follow simple logic? You came into this thread saying gun homicides are primarily a black man issue clearly implying that black men are more violent than others which is a clear statement on race. With you being a brain dead conservative hack piece of shit and giving the context of this thread that means you think that right wing's perspective of race is about to become the next issue. And given how the right wing is clearly racist in a lot of it's views, it's a good guess. I'm giving you credit fuckface.

It's also a single parent family issue, coincidence?

Not at all.

But Democrats will refuse to address it, and they want to pretend gun murder in America is all about access to 'assault weapons.'

They never want to address the moral destruction and decay their policies promote, and want to obfuscate like the asshole OP.

It's also a single parent family issue, coincidence?

Not at all.

But Democrats will refuse to address it, and they want to pretend gun murder in America is all about access to 'assault weapons.'

They never want to address the moral destruction and decay their policies promote, and want to obfuscate like the asshole OP.

Oh, I get it now. You just can't answer a direct question because you're that fucking brain dead and gone. Alright then, I still think right wing racism is a good guess.

I propose the next right wing thread be..................

Posting up a map of all the homes of people WHO DONT OWN GUNS!!!!! After all, the left is always screaming about "fairness"!!! I think it is exceedingly fair to make sure all the bad guy know who doesnt own a gun........and these assholes who think guns evil can feel all warm and fuzzy with their continuing mindset that they can protect their families with their wiffle ball bats.

Answer:

Failure.

Losing the house.

Losing the respect of the country.

All GOP treands already started....

"The only way to escape a bad idea is to come up with an even worse idea..."
- Dogbert

The steam on the whole gun control debate is starting to run out as both sides have obfuscated the issue so intensely and proposed so many stupid ideas that nothing will come from it. Enough time has passed since the Sandy Hook tragedy that America's nanosecond attention span is just about to move on from it. So I'm wondering if anyone has any predictions on what the next right wing political trend will be? They tend to be a hive-minded bunch that all focus on one issue at a time. We saw it with the election, we saw it with the hive-minded attacks on unions and we've witnessed it with gun control. So what's the next talking point for the hive? They obviously need to come up with something in the next few days to keep their followers' minds occupied. Will it be the fiscal cliff? Will it be TSA? Will there be some middle east clusterfuck that'll get everyone all a titter? Predict the next trend.
The right talking about gun issues is the same as the left talking about women's vaginas being under attack.

Stupid wedge issues. Both of them.

Forum List

Back