memorial contributions

jeratboy

Rookie
Dec 19, 2012
Sun City
Why do I never see anything about memorial contributions to a charity in a black persons obituary?

Is it just where I live or what?

Why do I never see anything about memorial contributions to a charity in a black persons obituary?

Is it just where I live or what?

The black community isn't generally charitable. It would be nice to see that change though.

Liberals, and blacks are not generous - they mostley like to be on the recieving end of charity.

They leave their monies to Black organizations,and to hell with the white.

I'd be genuinely interested to see the ethnic breakdown of donors making donations of their own volition to charities providing relief in Africa. I'm willing to bet that the majority of donors would be white.

Another idiot incapable of thinking things through. Your little Nazi costume is on too tight, chump. You're not getting any blood flow to that tiny, rotten little brain of yours.

I'd be genuinely interested to see the ethnic breakdown of donors making donations of their own volition to charities providing relief in Africa. I'm willing to bet that the majority of donors would be white.

blood, bone marrow and organ donations are very low in the black community even though they are heavy users of those products.

Anyone who takes that bet is a moron!

blood, bone marrow and organ donations are very low in the black community even though they are heavy users of those products.
A shocking revelation :disbelief:

Forum List

Back