Whatever happened to...

Nice try, but they're not even close to being psychotic.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion.
Did yuo stand by Ed Schultz's side when he called Laura Ingraham a "whore?" That's a sane, non-psychotic approach to you?

Schultz was suspended and apologized for that one. And I think he was wrong.

Beck called Obama a racist and a marxist. Never apologized.

And you guys do not think it is wrong. In fact..you continue to repeat that shit.

Why would he apologize for calling Obama a marxist? You really need to look at who he surounds himself with and read his autobiography.

As for the other, you're incredibly incorrect.

Did yuo stand by Ed Schultz's side when he called Laura Ingraham a "whore?" That's a sane, non-psychotic approach to you?

And you guys do not think it is wrong. In fact..you continue to repeat that shit.

So all you have to do is freak out, apologize, and you're off the psychotic list?
Is that how it works?

So all you have to do is freak out, apologize, and you're off the psychotic list?
Is that how it works?

Actually, Beck did apologize. But, please - don't let that stop you lying about it.

The left doesn't have psychotic figureheads? Sure they do - to name a few -

Christopher Hitchens
Chris Matthews
"KOS"
Ed - the fat guy - Schultz
David Shipley
Rachael Maddow
Oprah Winfrey
Jon Stewart
Thomas Freedman
Fred Hiatt
Arianna Huffington
Paul Krugman

Need more?

Sure they are. Psychosis - A severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality

Theirs is in the white house. :eusa_shhh::lol:

Whatever happened to...
The Coffee Party?

The same thing that happens to all their plans.......
Pinky......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Z4G7nCmPs&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Gee Brain what do you wanna do tonight?‬‏[/ame]

Actually, Beck did apologize. But, please - don't let that stop you lying about it.

So, according to Sallow, he's now off the psychotic list.

Sure they are. Psychosis - A severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality

Theirs is in the white house. :eusa_shhh::lol:
funny-pictures-speechless-with-flabbergastedness.jpg

From our "Oh SNAP!" bureau.

You know, that's just "typical white behavior"

Beck didn't apologize. What he said was he regretted it. It cost him advertisers..of course he regretted it.

"I don't want to retract — I want to amend. I think it's much more of a theological question. ... Read his own books, he writes about the white culture and how he struggled with it, etc., etc. I didn't understand really his theological viewpoints come from Liberation Theology; that's what I think at the gut level I was sensing, and I miscast it as racism."
Beck: ?I have a big fat mouth? - On Media - POLITICO.com

There's no apology.

Why would he apologize for calling Obama a marxist? You really need to look at who he surounds himself with and read his autobiography.

As for the other, you're incredibly incorrect.

Another case in point.

And exactly what am I incorrect about?

Beck didn't apologize. What he said was he regretted it. It cost him advertisers..of course he regretted it.

"I don't want to retract — I want to amend. I think it's much more of a theological question. ... Read his own books, he writes about the white culture and how he struggled with it, etc., etc. I didn't understand really his theological viewpoints come from Liberation Theology; that's what I think at the gut level I was sensing, and I miscast it as racism."

There's no apology.
Why should he retract the truth? He can be sorry you feel that way if you can convince him to have pity on your hurt feelings.

There's no apology.

Regret = to be very sorry for

Sorry it's not defined that way in your Marxist dictionary.......

lol...:lol:

A psychotic like Swallow* defending psychotics...

:rofl:

*Disclaimer: The user name distortion referenced above signifies the poster's tendency to "Swallow" any leftist meme and does not in any way signify anything of a sexual nature. This has been explained to him numerous times, but for reasons known only to him he wants to pretend it is of a homosexual nature. He is most certainly free to engage in his own perverted fantasies regarding other posters, but these are most certainly not reciprocated.

Last edited:

There's no apology.

Regret = to be very sorry for

Sorry it's not defined that way in your Marxist dictionary.......

You must have a Marxists dictionary, you seem to know what is in it.

Forum List

Back