He's fine: Biden says he warned Israel not to attack Israel

It's clear that Israel has decided that they need to do what is necessary to protect themselves in their neighbourhood.

As Bibi said, he listened to allies and partners but in the end it is Israels decision to make. This is always the case of sovereign nations.

I will be critical of ANYONE, including the U.S or my own country on poor policy or poor decisions. I am not a decision maker but just a mere mortal who tries to reflect the conscience of good morals and strategy. I think it would be a mistake for Israel to start a full blown war against Iran even if it may be necessary in the long term.

However, I don't live where they live, surrounded by missiles and backstabbers who hate them. I don't have the deal with the consequences of these proxies, they do. The old saying "dont judge a man lest he walks a mile in their shoes" is appropriate in this instance. We can all relate to this adage.

Their attack on the embassy was questionable and that is where this escalated IMO. This probably points to Iran doing an effective job at keeping their generals in the shadows to the point that once Israel had a chance they felt the absolute need to strike while the opportunity arose.

Just as in Gaza, the Iranians are NOT Israels enemy. As with too many issues in the world, it is the leadership and the elite in nations that cause sometimes irreparable harm. Israeli leaders need to understand this, especially as temperatures rise.

In the end, some latitude must be granted so that Israel is able to protect themselves and appropriately send a message when needed. If this attack is the extent of Israels "hot war" action, it should serve to tone down the temperature back to a quiet, unofficial war between Israel and Iran rather than a hot war.

The question is: did he actually say that to Israel, or was he just unable to remember what happened earlier in the day?

It could be either one (or both).

/---/ Old senile Joe is at it again.
1713539587297.png

Forum List

Back