Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside your

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Closet?

Sell it? Give it to Goodwill? Just stuff it somewhere else?

What do you do with your unwanted 'junk?'

Why... we will store it of course, and keep everything our son has ever written, drawn or owned... ever. I'll have to add another wing onto our house just to store this junk.:cuckoo:

I let family members rummage through it and take what they want for themselves or putting in a yard sale, then drop the rest off at Goodwill.

I keep it for the Rapture, Apocalypse, whichever arrives first. You never know when you're gonna need your 40 year old pair of skates.....( hummm note to self, FIND skate key!!)

Closet?

Sell it? Give it to Goodwill? Just stuff it somewhere else?

What do you do with your unwanted 'junk?'

When we had lots of stuff we had garage sales. We made five "large" in a couple of those when it was added together. Now we pay close attention (since we've moved into our final home) because we have limited space, and we give stuff away to places like Goodwill, Backstreets, and Salvation Army and family if we believe they can definitely make good use of it, not just be in their way.

We also take stuff back for refunds if we buy anything that doesn't serve our intended needs.

Last edited:
I give things I no longer want or need to the Goodwill :)
I really do not like having a yard sale, too much fuss, I'd rather just donate the stuff.

Forum List

Back