What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

I would consider it a soft coup, and react accordingly.
So if Trump goes to jail, youll do what exactly? Shoot up a mall? Say it with your chest what acting accordingly entails, exactly, so that we can flag the Authorities and save some American lives.

First step would be to see how Pence reacts. Full Pardon would certainly be called for. To start.

It would only work for Federal Crimes. But the states of NY and Maryland are eagerly waiting for the day he becomes Mr. "Ex" President.

Ahh, okay. Youd "act accordingly" by letting the already in place process occur? Thats a bit tautological.

At that point, the process would have been shown to be not functioning. This would be about what Americans do in response to the Death of the Republic.
So if he goes to jail, it means the death of the republic and...youll do what..

Depends how the situation unfolds.
That's just a tautology.

You don't know how it will unfold, so you don't know what you'll do, so your statement in the first place was just another one of those cheesy veiled internet threats at an armed up-rise. If it makes you uncomfortable to land yourself on a watch list, then don't say stupid shit.

I'm sorry that I don't pretend to know how an hypothetical situation will play out. And by sorry, I mean, "not sorry".

The fact remains. If you libs manage to gin up a kangeroo court and imprison a President of the United States for political reasons,

that at that point, the Republican would be effectively dead.

You don't think thing are going to get better after that, do you?

I saw a progression that many of the 1970s Republicans warned against. Before Bush Sr took over as the Republican party chair, the John Birch Society was put on the black plague list. Bush Sr. invited them in. No hard done with Reagan. Then the Tea Party was formed. The original Tea Party (and I was one of them) had some very lofty ideals. The problem is, the John Birch Society was larger and pretty much overran the real Tea Partiers. You see, the original Tea Party had both Democrats and Republicans in it. In the end, the Tea Party had almost no Democrat representation and coined the phrase, "RINO". Then they hijacked the Republican Party. This is where we are today. The term "RINO" is out of use today but it's been replaced by a new phrase called, "Not Conservative Enough". It's downright hard work to be conservative enough. MOST real Republican can't measure up to that and would be listed as Liberals by comparison. So, when these clowns show up waving their AR-15s, make sure you are also well healed because you are probably "Not Conservative Enough".

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump is locked up for good?
636052959222822188-Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.36.37-AM.jpg

But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

Who has Trump sexually assaulted as President?
I keep record of all of the times you mods ignore the professed wishes of Violence....because a lot of the active shooter situations we've had where innocents were sprayed down with bullets were avoidable if anyone had taken a look at their web histories..

we even had a shooter from this very site...

and you casually pass over all of the implications of the same sort of mind set

when you lose people, you might end up taking these red flags seriously

this site was already on the news once

Link?

I thought you were against people that lied on camera.

not a deflection, pointing out both sides do it, and both sides have short memories.

I'm no happier with Trumps lies than I was with Clintons lies.

Maybe, unlike Clinton, you'll be able to remove Trump from office.

But I doubt it will happen.
I'm not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states........

folks lying on video and on twitter about meeting with Russians in their Hotel.......during the same year that all intelligence agencies testified before congress that Russia interfered in our election process...

These aren't blow jobs, and yes I dont appreciate that Clinton lied 30 years ago - but your moral hand wringing is a bit incoherent.

Why do you lie? The impeachment wasn't based on lying on a video. It was based on lying under oath. Your ignorance of the basic facts show why you are "confused".
I didn't lie, I didn't even bring up the impeachment I commented on a video.

Settle down accusing people of lying when Donald Trump is President of the United States, please. Lying on video about what we said 5 minutes ago on video is okay now because go team.

You "misrepresented" the facts. That's a lie.
Um, I didnt bring up Clinton, someone else did.

This was 30 years ago. If you want to go into its facts, go for it. I'll be over here in 2019 where the POTUS told you that he'd never met Putin and 5 minutes later I found him on video describing how intimately involved he'd been with Putin.

He met him. He was never "intimately involved" as you contend. He said he didn't "know" Putin.

I thought you were against people that lied on camera.

not a deflection, pointing out both sides do it, and both sides have short memories.

I'm no happier with Trumps lies than I was with Clintons lies.

Maybe, unlike Clinton, you'll be able to remove Trump from office.

But I doubt it will happen.
I'm not sure why it would provide you comfort to know that a guy lying on Video about a blow job close to 30 years ago should mean something in a discussion where folks from a Campaign are being convicted of Conspiracy to commit fraud against the united states........

folks lying on video and on twitter about meeting with Russians in their Hotel.......during the same year that all intelligence agencies testified before congress that Russia interfered in our election process...

These aren't blow jobs, and yes I dont appreciate that Clinton lied 30 years ago - but your moral hand wringing is a bit incoherent.

Why do you lie? The impeachment wasn't based on lying on a video. It was based on lying under oath. Your ignorance of the basic facts show why you are "confused".

Settle down accusing people of lying when Donald Trump is President of the United States, please. Lying on video about what we said 5 minutes ago on video is okay now because go team.

This was 30 years ago. If you want to go into its facts, go for it. I'll be over here in 2019 where the POTUS told you that he'd never met Putin and 5 minutes later I found him on video describing how intimately involved he'd been with Putin.

Excuse me, but 30 years ago was 1989 and the only people who knew anything about Clinton were from Arkansas you historically ignorant dipshit! In fact, it was much closer to 20 years ago than 30 years ago. Now, do we charge you with a crime for lying?

So, before he ran for President, Trump mischaracterized his relationship with Putin? Oh, the humanity.
Uh, do you know why he lied about it when he was RUNNING for President?

Can you imagine the dissonance your hero worship is employing inside of you right now?

They never had a meeting in Trump tower, either.
Then, it wasn't about the campaign.
Then, there weren't any Russians.
Then, there were Russians but it was innocuous. As inoccuous as all of our directly lying about it might entail.

And you can verify this string of lies on video, coming from the same persons.........

And then say "fake news" because of that dissonant hero worship I was referring to.

THAT should scare you, about YOURSELF.

Cut out the bullshit and come clean! What has Trump lied about under oath?

The accusation was collusion with Russia. Now you want to put people in jail for process crimes.

Witch hunt have certainly evolved since the 17th century, but your logic and intent would be completely understood by Cotton Mather.
The process crimes thing is something you can literally look up for yourself to see if you've been fed a line of bullshit, yannow.

When you're being investigated for a crime -

And you lie when being questioned.....

That's not a "process crime," it's an implication of your own guilt.
...!

Or it could mean that you failed to remember something. Or it could mean that you did not consider an action in the same view as the questioner.

We've seen people jailed of misremembering the ORDER of certain events. Seriously? Doing jail time for misremembering the order of events years after the fact and you consider that JUSTICE?
dude - whatever way you need to rationalize these guys going to prison through a fair-trial process - - - - have at it, but it's seriously loony conspiracy kook bullshit made mainstream by a guy who's a professional liar all of his life.

I'm from NY - we have known Trump's a fraud for a lot of years and it's actually pretty shocking that he convinces anyone of anything - I mean he's so fulla shit he even doesnt believe himself it's funny as fuck.

The idea that a Grand Jury or similar special counsel investigation could turn into an abusive witch hunt is not something Trump invented.

Hell, I remember a fine Rockford File episode on it from the 70s.

Indeed, Jim gets arrested for perjury because he spoke to a man, who was using a different name. So when he was asked if he ever spoke to the man, named with his real name, he said no. Because to his knowledge, he had not.

And was promptly arrested.

I recommend it. You should watch it. Very entertaining and educational. For you.
umm, lying under oath, which is a crime, isn't the only Crime they've been indicted for.

You did know that, right?

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnn...say you knew!!!

And the grand jury only decides whether or not to INDICT.

They dont dictate the entire fucking TRIAL.

Who was indicted for something other than a process crime? That would be Manafort and his ilk that had NOTHING to do with the campaign at the time of their criminal acts.

So, before he ran for President, Trump mischaracterized his relationship with Putin? Oh, the humanity.

Can you imagine the dissonance your hero worship is employing inside of you right now?

Then, there were Russians but it was innocuous. As inoccuous as all of our directly lying about it might entail.

And you can verify this string of lies on video, coming from the same persons.........

And then say "fake news" because of that dissonant hero worship I was referring to.

He was running for President in 2013?

I don't have "hero worship". I didn't vote for him, as has been well established.

Who is "THEY"? Do you think Putin went to a meeting in Trump Tower?
In 2016 he said they never met.

When he was running for POTUS was when the lie was told.

So? I could call you intelligent and a nice person. Would you want to lock me up for lying? What law would I be charged under?

He was running for President in 2013?

I don't have "hero worship". I didn't vote for him, as has been well established.

Who is "THEY"? Do you think Putin went to a meeting in Trump Tower?
In 2016 he said they never met.

When he was running for POTUS was when the lie was told.

Putin also said they never met.
And Trump said they did.
And also said they didn't.

So the point - since that escapes you - is that Trump lied about whether or not he met Putin.

In a year when Putin's Government was being investigated for interfering in our election process.

That is NOT a crime, dumbass!

Or it could mean that you failed to remember something. Or it could mean that you did not consider an action in the same view as the questioner.

We've seen people jailed of misremembering the ORDER of certain events. Seriously? Doing jail time for misremembering the order of events years after the fact and you consider that JUSTICE?
dude - whatever way you need to rationalize these guys going to prison through a fair-trial process - - - - have at it, but it's seriously loony conspiracy kook bullshit made mainstream by a guy who's a professional liar all of his life.

I'm from NY - we have known Trump's a fraud for a lot of years and it's actually pretty shocking that he convinces anyone of anything - I mean he's so fulla shit he even doesnt believe himself it's funny as fuck.

The idea that a Grand Jury or similar special counsel investigation could turn into an abusive witch hunt is not something Trump invented.

Indeed, Jim gets arrested for perjury because he spoke to a man, who was using a different name. So when he was asked if he ever spoke to the man, named with his real name, he said no. Because to his knowledge, he had not.

I recommend it. You should watch it. Very entertaining and educational. For you.
umm, lying under oath, which is a crime, isn't the only Crime they've been indicted for.

That Cotton Mueller, managed to gin up a variety of process crimes, is not impressive.
If I were...sayyyyy....YOU

I'd look up and list the Convictions that have occurred, so far - if I'm going to characterize them a certain way.

THAT way, you can be sure as a responsible ADULT, that you're not feeding into some phony narrative because of the dissonance that your hero worship of a proven pathological liar creates.

What do ya say, let's review the actual convictions yes?

OK. You go first because I have nothing related to Trump.

That Cotton Mueller, managed to gin up a variety of process crimes, is not impressive.

I'd look up and list the Convictions that have occurred, so far - if I'm going to characterize them a certain way.

THAT way, you can be sure as a responsible ADULT, that you're not feeding into some phony narrative because of the dissonance that your hero worship of a proven pathological liar creates.

Sure. Let's see what you have.
Conspiracy against the United States - Rick Gates. This was actually a charge he pleaded DOWN TO, in exchange for his cooperation with the rest of the investigation.

That's 1 "process crime" that doesn't umm.....seem like Mueller simply jive talked into existence as y'all mischaracterize.

That was just a GLANCE at the Convictions, let alone charges still pending, in this thing. Write that one off before we continue.

Gates worked for Manafort. His crimes were nothing to do with the election, dumbass!

A former member of this site was a mass-shooter
:bsflag::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
uh, no. That's an actual fact. There was a mass shooter that was a member of this very site. Make a wager and I'll prove it to you - and in the mean-time, quit making threats with photos of ak-47s and you wont end up on watch lists - I'm glad to put people on watch lists if it saves American lives.

AK-47s? Where?

Are you that mentally deranged?

Sure. Let's see what you have.
Conspiracy against the United States - Rick Gates. This was actually a charge he pleaded DOWN TO, in exchange for his cooperation with the rest of the investigation.

That's 1 "process crime" that doesn't umm.....seem like Mueller simply jive talked into existence as y'all mischaracterize.

That was just a GLANCE at the Convictions, let alone charges still pending, in this thing. Write that one off before we continue.

Why Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to "conspiracy against the United States"

"....But it is fundamentally a charge related to the other charges of money laundering, misleading federal officials and investigators about foreign bank accounts, and lobbying for the Ukrainian government. It’s not about betraying America in some deep, treasonous sense."
Are those process crimes, or actual crimes?

Why is this so hard for you to stay focused...

What do those crimes have to do with Trump since they happened before he ever met Trump or Trump was even a candidate?

I'm not putting on a defense of the Trump campaign. I'm simply asking why it is that the campaign that was about as sleazy and corrupt throughout the process as you could possibly get hasn't been investigated while the Mueller investigations drags on into nearly it's third year with nothing more to show for all that than putting some Trump associates in jail for not being truthful?
Hillary was under Criminal Investigation by the FBI DURING the Campaign, and James Comey broke protocol to make that news Public.

Further, Republican Committees in both Chambers led investigations into all-things Hillary.

The result of these things, as you had seen, was no indictments.

You don't like how it turned out based on, perhaps, the way the media characterized what she did or didn't do, and you certainly aren't basing it on her NOT being investigated - - so I don't actually know what you're talking about in raising this issue.

That would be the Obama Justice Department FBI? Filled with people like James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page? Gee, wonder how THAT investigation by THOSE people could possibly be seen as politically tainted? Duh?

Where is the Special Counsel investigation into all of the Democratic scheming that took place prior to that election?
Man, the investigations were even INVESTIGATED...

Comey was investigated by his replacement, as ordered by Trump...

Nothing is going to work when the results of the investigations YOURE CALLING FOR, didnt go your way.

You just want investigations of the investigations of the investigations, it's beyond ridiculous at some point.

See Oldstyle...told you.
You're a troll - oldstyle is engaging like an adult. Ignore you go - I answered his post - the investigations were reviewed by Republican committees and the New head of the DOJ - that WAS an answer to his inquiry.

Your misguided trolling is byebye.

The new head of the DOJ was only confirmed on Friday, February 16th, 2019. Your post is dated January 31, 2019. How could that have happened as you said? Lying again?

As for the "investigations" into what the Clinton campaign did? Unlike Trump associates people associated with Clinton were given immunity from prosecution even though they didn't provide any useful information to investigators from the FBI? Who does that? It sure as hell didn't happen with the Mueller investigation! Their modus operandi is to get something small on an associate of Trump and then threaten to nail them to the wall on that if they don't cop to something that Trump did.
jeeze, dude. Maybe just review the report when it's released and you can go from there.

There are court documents showing evidence that these guys were criminals.

You'd like to instead use a scape-goat and talk about other people you "intuit" are criminals, in-spite that they were investigated, because the investigations didn't reach your satisfaction.

The level of dissonance this whole conspiracy would take - I mean, I think the term is something like Paternal Monarchy. Your King can do no wrong.

Chill, he's going through a legal process that will vindicate him if he's innocent, and in the meantime, people should take their Oaths seriously because the Law matters and when they lie, they lie.

Who are "these guys"? Could you ever possibly be more vague? Who the fuck are you talking about?

See Oldstyle...told you.
You're a troll - oldstyle is engaging like an adult. Ignore you go - I answered his post - the investigations were reviewed by Republican committees and the New head of the DOJ - that WAS an answer to his inquiry.

Your misguided trolling is byebye.

I'm sure your tender feelings require you to label me a troll since I caught you lying while complaining about Trump's lies.
That makes me laugh at you. As far as putting me on ignore, all that means is that you are not going to constantly be reminded that you've been correctly labeled as a lair...but others will know and will treat your posts accordingly.
yeah, your lying ears and eyes dude

LOL! Trump claimed to know Putin back before he ran for President, as "name droppers" often do. Then, he amended his statements to show he'd never met Trump. Putin agrees he never met Trump. So, now you can prove that Putin and Trump met before he was President, or you can just admit that Trump was bragging and inflating his contacts, but didn't "collude" with Putin to affect the election. If you can't, you are truly wasting time.

He lied on tape - A cannot equal not A -

The rest of the bullshit you're extrapolating about collusion and crap is not something I said.

I said he lied. You want to run an apologetic over what type of lie it is. Good for you, I'm fine with just calling it a Lie, and the tape and the definition of Lie prove its the case.

If we were to admit he lied, that is STILL not a crime. Don't you understand that?.

No trump will not be locked up

He will lead the way to lock up the deep state

Abortion issue was the last straw

Bottem line abortion is killing a human life

And it has created the death sentence for western democracies this

Monster Imbalance of young to old

This makes nations run
in the young of low IQ people then the nation is replaced and dies

Trump will lead the way by stopping women's voting or a logic test for voters

This is a National Security Issue.

The commander in chief must act now!

You are a fucking loon! Go away!

You seem to think that video is a smoking gun but did you bother to read up on the context of his "I met putin" claims? It all traces back to 2013 when the two men appeared on an episode of 60 minutes (separately). Later, he bragged that they were "stablemates" as if to imply they hung out together in the greenroom backstage but the truth of the matter is Trump was interviewed in Manhattan and Putin in Moscow.

Did Trump lie?

Yes.

He lied about meeting Putin, it actually never happened.

Forum List

Back