Repubs begin to speak out against trump foreign policy...

If I was some foreign adversary I would pick this point in time to launch everything.

This "asset" is undermining every alliance we have and bending over to every adversary we have.

Wake up Trumpers

Getting NATO to pay up or we're bailing on troops in the EU is a good thing for the alliance not a bad thing, if there's trouble call us.
What adversaries is Trump catering to? Not the Russians, he's way tougher on them than Obama. Similarly, he's bringing China to heel, way more than anyone ever. Same with Iran, they can whine about JCPOA compliance, but Iran is funding terrorism worldwide.

I'm not seeing anything negative, and you have not provided a link or any specifics, so just keep whining. Better luck in 2020.

Not the Russians,

Oh?

He sides with them over our own intel agencies.

He refused to enact sanctions that Congress passed

He lifted sanctions on Oleg Deripaska

He gave them secret Israeli information in a secret Oval Office meeting that ONLY Russians attended and that we found out about from RUSSIAN media.

He said nothing when Russian mercenaries in Syria attacked our forces

Are you kidding?

This "asset" is undermining every alliance we have and bending over to every adversary we have.

Wake up Trumpers

Getting NATO to pay up or we're bailing on troops in the EU is a good thing for the alliance not a bad thing, if there's trouble call us.
What adversaries is Trump catering to? Not the Russians, he's way tougher on them than Obama. Similarly, he's bringing China to heel, way more than anyone ever. Same with Iran, they can whine about JCPOA compliance, but Iran is funding terrorism worldwide.

I'm not seeing anything negative, and you have not provided a link or any specifics, so just keep whining. Better luck in 2020.
Trump's goal isnt to make them pay their fair share, its to undermine NATO. Numerous times. Enough to make the senate take action to prevent him from exiting NATO.

Wake up Trumpers

Meanwhile Mexico fucks us blind out in the wide open and the LefTarded Loons say nothing....plain fucking weird.

If I was some foreign adversary I would pick this point in time to launch everything.

Where have you been? The establishment republicans want a new cold war with Russia and several hots wars with muslims.

At least.

Just like the Dem Establishment.

Forum List

Back