What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump is locked up for good?
636052959222822188-Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-9.36.37-AM.jpg

What crime?

Hillary broke the law, not President Trump. The evidence shows that Hillary used the FBI, foreign spies, the Russians and the American Press to smear Trump with the faux Russian Collusion story, and that Obammy know what was going on.

Dem voters are dangerous brainwashed crackpot fanatics.

Why Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to "conspiracy against the United States"

"....But it is fundamentally a charge related to the other charges of money laundering, misleading federal officials and investigators about foreign bank accounts, and lobbying for the Ukrainian government. It’s not about betraying America in some deep, treasonous sense."
Are those process crimes, or actual crimes?

Why is this so hard for you to stay focused...

They are utterly unrelated to Russian collusion. Sorry, let me make that, "russian collusion".

They are the type of unrelated shit you find, when you start going though people's affairs, like a witch hunt.

Would you like to try another one?
Are they crimes, does committing crimes make one a criminal and should crimes be prosecuted or ignored - lets have your honest take on that.....so we're clear ~

and he also has crimes regarding the russian inteference investigation..

but i wanna be clear on those points....

I want to be clear on this point you raise, also.

You cited the conspiracy against the United States charge. Now you want to move on to other accusations made against him?

Admit it. YOu read the title of that portion of the plea and just made a number of assumptions. Incorrect assumptions.

Couple of points about that.

1. That was the point of making that charge. TO mislead people like you, into believing that something about the Russia Collusion was found.

2. The way you were mistaken about that? If you were under oath, and a Trump supporter, Mueller would now be blackmailing you with the threat of jail time to give him something, anything that might let him gin up some shit on Trump. And if you could not, then he would arrest you the same way, and publish it pretending it has shit to do with anything.
whoa whoa whao...

do me a favor, alright? & I'd be glad to have a chat with ya...

Don't assume things - don't presume anything about my intentions. Ask me, and I'll tell ya.

The reason I'd like for you to answer these questions, directly and without "yeah but but but here's why, and what about this and this...." - is because I'm hoping to attempt to have you realize something that it looks like you're having trouble realizing.

Nothing more, and the questions are innocuous. I'll answer my same questions, for you!

Lets try again. Simple, basic questions and we can go from there.

Are they crimes, does committing crimes make one a criminal and should crimes be prosecuted or ignored - lets have your honest take on that....

if we can't get direct answers without scapegoating to the "others" and the "theys" and the "but but buts"....

then you need to really think about that for yourself, and I'd be done with you at that juncture.

I'll be happy to answer the question, but my point that the shit they are finding, or manufacturing, is not related to what they are supposed to be finding, must also be addressed.

As to whether these are crimes, that makes one a criminal, and should be prosecuted,

I don't know.

As one gets into more complex legal and financial issues, the questions become more complex.

I have two likely scenarios
Why Paul Manafort pleaded guilty to "conspiracy against the United States"

"....But it is fundamentally a charge related to the other charges of money laundering, misleading federal officials and investigators about foreign bank accounts, and lobbying for the Ukrainian government. It’s not about betraying America in some deep, treasonous sense."

They are utterly unrelated to Russian collusion. Sorry, let me make that, "russian collusion".

They are the type of unrelated shit you find, when you start going though people's affairs, like a witch hunt.

Are they crimes, does committing crimes make one a criminal and should crimes be prosecuted or ignored - lets have your honest take on that.....so we're clear ~

You cited the conspiracy against the United States charge. Now you want to move on to other accusations made against him?

Admit it. YOu read the title of that portion of the plea and just made a number of assumptions. Incorrect assumptions.

1. That was the point of making that charge. TO mislead people like you, into believing that something about the Russia Collusion was found.

2. The way you were mistaken about that? If you were under oath, and a Trump supporter, Mueller would now be blackmailing you with the threat of jail time to give him something, anything that might let him gin up some shit on Trump. And if you could not, then he would arrest you the same way, and publish it pretending it has shit to do with anything.
whoa whoa whao...

Don't assume things - don't presume anything about my intentions. Ask me, and I'll tell ya.

The reason I'd like for you to answer these questions, directly and without "yeah but but but here's why, and what about this and this...." - is because I'm hoping to attempt to have you realize something that it looks like you're having trouble realizing.

Nothing more, and the questions are innocuous. I'll answer my same questions, for you!

Are they crimes, does committing crimes make one a criminal and should crimes be prosecuted or ignored - lets have your honest take on that....

if we can't get direct answers without scapegoating to the "others" and the "theys" and the "but but buts"....

then you need to really think about that for yourself, and I'd be done with you at that juncture.

I'll answer your question, but the point I raised needs to be addressed too.

My answer is, I do not know.

Have you ever been audited?

As you get into more complex legal and financial issues, a lot of issues become more and more complex, requiring some judgement.

When I was audited the IRS came at me with a very large demand, and a whole list of things is claimed I was faulty on.

I fought it back and forth for a couple of months, and almost ALL of them were dropped.

Why did they try to slam me with issues that they were happy to drop, with just a little pushback from me?

Was it because they were just throwing shit at me to see what would stick? Where the issues really that complex that even THEY did not know what the right answers were?

Some of the issues that stuck, like not being able to prove an expense, was that a crime? I claimed it, but could not support it. Was that because it did not happen, or because I just made it up, or because I failed to keep the proof?

The big one was that I failed to report income from one job. It was a job that I quite in early January of that year. Was that a crime? Technically it was.

Am I a criminal, or just someone who forgot the exact date I quite a job?

So that is my answer. I don't know. I strongly suspect that Mueller would try to gin up ever little thing, regardless on how it is normally handled, into a "crime" in a desperate attempt to not look like a failure.

Now, my point.

NONE OF THIS SHIT, has anything to do with what Mueller was supposed to be investigating.

whoa whoa whao...

I'll be happy to answer the question, but my point that the shit they are finding, or manufacturing, is not related to what they are supposed to be finding, must also be addressed.

As to whether these are crimes, that makes one a criminal, and should be prosecuted,

I don't know.

As one gets into more complex legal and financial issues, the questions become more complex.

whoa whoa whao...

As you get into more complex legal and financial issues, a lot of issues become more and more complex, requiring some judgement.

When I was audited the IRS came at me with a very large demand, and a whole list of things is claimed I was faulty on.

I fought it back and forth for a couple of months, and almost ALL of them were dropped.

Why did they try to slam me with issues that they were happy to drop, with just a little pushback from me?

Was it because they were just throwing shit at me to see what would stick? Where the issues really that complex that even THEY did not know what the right answers were?

Some of the issues that stuck, like not being able to prove an expense, was that a crime? I claimed it, but could not support it. Was that because it did not happen, or because I just made it up, or because I failed to keep the proof?

The big one was that I failed to report income from one job. It was a job that I quite in early January of that year. Was that a crime? Technically it was.

So that is my answer. I don't know. I strongly suspect that Mueller would try to gin up ever little thing, regardless on how it is normally handled, into a "crime" in a desperate attempt to not look like a failure.

Now, my point.

NONE OF THIS SHIT, has anything to do with what Mueller was supposed to be investigating.
Manafort faced a total of 30 years in prison, Correll. Much of it was for Lying about where he was, and who he's actually met with. The bulk of it was for unrelated money schemes.

That's not 30-years for IRS miscalculations.

How it relates to the Russia investigation, is that Russian agencies are being tried for interfering in our elections, I can post all of the Russians that have been charged for you, and the charges, and there's a giant web of connections they seem to be piecing together and so far, it seems like the direct lies coming out of each and every campaign member being investigated are regarding contacts with Russians and meetings with Russians, and not lying about simple Dates, or mis-remembering.

Look into what the lies are, and in a sign of good faith you should steel-man the position to show youve done this research.

Remember, Trump on his own Twitter said hes never had any business in Russia, and then just month ago we have a signed letter of intent from 2016 to build a 300 million dollar Hotel in Moscow, with a Suite for Vlademir Putin.

Remember, Correll, that we have documented on twitter and in news interviews the lies regarding the meeting in Trump tower.

Hell, it could have been meaningless - but they lied sfraight faced about it and called it fake news, the lie was exposed, but the fake news tag remains sticking as a meme throughout our Ethos to this date....all for reporting what wasnt fake news in the 1st place. Think aboit these things, if you will, and remember, in good faith, Im not a Clintoj guy and the but but but them over there stuff isnt worthy of discussion with me.

Im more than happy to put criminals in jail if theyre tried and convicted by their peers - and whether or not it was Muellers intent to find some shady things Manafort did in 2014 as a result of his investigation into (proven, by intelligence) Russian meddling? It doesnt mean to pretend he doesnt see it, and not prosecute. That would be ridiculous.

And its also one of Cohens lies that hes been convicted of for denying the Moscow project.

Thats not misremembering something, thats lying about a direct conflict of interest to the Presidency, and your President is on tape lying about it as well.

Its not fake news, it was proven. He signed the paperwork, and whatever Mueller found chasing down that rabbit hole will be either MEH, or God Damn.

When I can pull up statements of Trump on twitter from the past that directly contradict statements from Trump later on, because he's so regularly a liar that he's THAT daft and bad at it, when I can watch 20 minute videos of Trump lying, back to back, in his own words contradicting himself...

When I can document the story changing in the media from the campaign about the nature of the meeting who, and the what when???

When I can verify all of these lies MYSELF, through simple cursory internet research?

I'm going to err on the side of caution and presume that when a thousands of member team called the FBI says these guys are lying under oath about things pertinent to the integrity of the investigation of ACTUAL Russian Election Interference, proven by our Intelligence Agencies and the World's, I'm not going to sprint to the internet and pretend that it's probably the actual guys lying that are totally innocent, and that it's all some giant conspiracy theory.

There's something called a Patriarchal Monarchy that certain archetypes of human desire to have, and it's probably a part of the phenomena we're seeing here when they can't see what are so clearly lying humans, all over the place. It creates dissonance, but I'm not mad at them. I can empathize. I hope when the jury trials are all done, they have a sense of peace that it's over - perhaps the only wrong doing Trump's ever done was lying and shady money crap.

whoa whoa whao...

I don't know.

whoa whoa whao...

Now, my point.

Manafort faced a total of 30 years in prison, Correll. Much of it was for Lying about where he was, and who he's actually met with. The bulk of it was for unrelated money schemes.

How it relates to the Russia investigation, is that Russian agencies are being tried for interfering in our elections, I can post all of the Russians that have been charged for you, and the charges, and there's a giant web of connections they seem to be piecing together and so far, it seems like the direct lies coming out of each and every campaign member being investigated are regarding contacts with Russians and meetings with Russians, and not lying about simple Dates, or mis-remembering.

My fear is that we live in a society with such burdensome and complex regulations, that ANYONE, with more than a simple burger flipper job and a 1040 ez form, can be investigated, and found to be, by an unreasonable asshole to be in violation of any number of serious charges.

I asked YOU for YOUR example of the huge mess created by the investigation so we could discuss it seriously instead of having too much shit.

The example you provided, had nothing to do with Russian collusion.

This supports my position that it is a witch hunt.

That your next step is to move on to citing other claims, also supports my witch hunt theory.

That the investigation has made a lot of accusations, is not evidence that they are not a witch hunt.

And no, I have not kept up on all the details of the claims. The FBI at this point, does not have the credibility to get that much work from me.

I'm sure if they find anything of substance, that the anti-Trumpers on this site will present it is detail, immediately.

Hillary broke the law, not President Trump. The evidence shows that Hillary used the FBI, foreign spies, the Russians and the American Press to smear Trump with the faux Russian Collusion story, and that Obammy know what was going on.

Dem voters are dangerous brainwashed crackpot fanatics.

Bottem line abortion is killing a human life

And it has created the death sentence for western democracies this

Monster Imbalance of young to old

This makes nations run
in the young of low IQ people then the nation is replaced and dies

Trump will lead the way by stopping women's voting or a logic test for voters

This is a National Security Issue.

The commander in chief must act now!

whoa whoa whao...

I don't know.

whoa whoa whao...

Now, my point.

My fear is that we live in a society with such burdensome and complex regulations, that ANYONE, with more than a simple burger flipper job and a 1040 ez form, can be investigated, and found to be, by an unreasonable asshole to be in violation of any number of serious charges.

I asked YOU for YOUR example of the huge mess created by the investigation so we could discuss it seriously instead of having too much shit.

That your next step is to move on to citing other claims, also supports my witch hunt theory.

That the investigation has made a lot of accusations, is not evidence that they are not a witch hunt.

And no, I have not kept up on all the details of the claims. The FBI at this point, does not have the credibility to get that much work from me.

I'm sure if they find anything of substance, that the anti-Trumpers on this site will present it is detail, immediately.
There's no getting through, Correll. I did my best, too, and I have no actual ill-will towards ya - but if you could read through the actual crimes that Manafort was convicted of and the potential prison time he faces, I'm sure any reasonable person would conclude that it's not merely IRS paperwork Mistakes.

Past that, I think we're probably done here. You can @ me when the investigation is released in full, and I'll shoot the shit with you in good faith back and forth about it.

No trump will not be locked up

He will lead the way to lock up the deep state

Abortion issue was the last straw

Bottem line abortion is killing a human life

And it has created the death sentence for western democracies this

Monster Imbalance of young to old

This makes nations run
in the young of low IQ people then the nation is replaced and dies

Trump will lead the way by stopping women's voting or a logic test for voters

This is a National Security Issue.

The commander in chief must act now!

whoa whoa whao...

I don't know.

whoa whoa whao...

Now, my point.

There's no getting through, Correll. I did my best, too, and I have no actual ill-will towards ya - but if you could read through the actual crimes that Manafort was convicted of and the potential prison time he faces, I'm sure any reasonable person would conclude that it's not merely IRS paperwork Mistakes.

Past that, I think we're probably done here. You can @ me when the investigation is released in full, and I'll shoot the shit with you in good faith back and forth about it.

i look forward to the release of the investigation. If it ever happens.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Teenager jailed 25 years for attempted murder after running over friend over stolen marijuana

We all know that Donald Trump is responsible for many deaths and serious injuries. Some of it is directly his fault (sending troops to dangerous territories), some of it is indirect, e.g. pipe bomber, the man who attacked and shot five media members, the attacker of Jussie Smollett was also a MAGA supporter.

Now, the difference between the regular person who gets jailed for 25 years for attempted murder and Donald Trump? Its the status and power and even wealth.

If Donald Trump was not the leader of the USA, and is not worth billions of dollars, he would have been locked up for his crimes many many years ago. But because of his status and reputation as a world leader, he gets a free pass to sexually assault whoever he wants, and incite hatred and violence.

Is that you in your avatar?

If it is....

You sure are dumber than you look....

Smollett is more likely to go to jail than Trump for his hoax. And there goes any credibility you bullshit OP has.

What would your reaction be if Donald Trump was finally locked up for his crimes?

Relief

And wondering how to pick up the pieces of the burning hole in the ground he leaves behind

The cleavage in your avatar is hawt!

Trump sold 20 % of America's uranium to the Rooskies? He put together a mercenary army of terrorists to fight wars for the militay industrial complex? Brokered a deal to get weapons to said mercenaries while leaving our people to die? Helped to steal 300 plus tons of another country's gold and leaving the "liberated people" at the mercy of the very terrorists that we were allegedly at war with? I could list more....just a start.

Smollet......lololololololololololololo

you really are a moron. Get the SJW dick out of your ass.

Forum List

Back