What would you do with stubborn, arrogant children?

The Bible says just kill them and be done with it.
Your lack of understanding what the Bible is talking about has already been well noted.

It's talking about stoning kids to death, unless you have some other take on it.
I have already said a dozen times on here it is talking about the spiritual hosts of a human/humankind. Stones are spiritual ones for those things you birth in your own spirit. The carnal humans are the units for the spiritual beings to reside in; a living/alive soul created by the breath of God. As a living soul you were also given the ability in the spirit to breath forth spiritual life. Yours seems a bit putrid and stinky at times. You may want to stone those nasty stinky spiritual hosts that reside with you that came from your own breath at some point or you may just want to hang onto them and burn in your own misery.

Your lack of understanding what the Bible is talking about has already been well noted.

It's talking about stoning kids to death, unless you have some other take on it.
I have already said a dozen times on here it is talking about the spiritual hosts of a human/humankind. Stones are spiritual ones for those things you birth in your own spirit. The carnal humans are the units for the spiritual beings to reside in; a living/alive soul created by the breath of God. As a living soul you were also given the ability in the spirit to breath forth spiritual life. Yours seems a bit putrid and stinky at times. You may want to stone those nasty stinky spiritual hosts that reside with you that came from your own breath at some point or you may just want to hang onto them and burn in your own misery.

OK. I'm beginning to see why your kids don't listen to you.

OK. I'm beginning to see why your kids don't listen to you.
They have selective hearing just like you are having at this time. You like your sin that well you can keep it and take whatever comes with it. My children have that same option to live and learn by trial and error.

Forum List

Back