What would you do with stubborn, arrogant children?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Well?

When mine believe that they must be totally smarter and all than me I just let them do their thing. I try to warn them and even try to persuade them to look at truth but with all that earthly knowledge they have they do believe they have it all figured out and mom's just a dummy. Choices. Ultimately they call mom after they have walked through those piles of crap they create. Sometimes it takes awhile so I have learned not to get to upset about it all. Apparently that makes me a non caring cold hearted ***** but hey that's life. I won't try to force them into believing me when I tell them something or force them into taking any advice. The violent after all take it by force, fraud or even deception. God is the same way. Its is up to you to decide. You can turn away from truth or abide in his peace. He is not going to force you, buy your attention or defraud you into thinking something in error; he will allow you to do so though until you are ready for his treasures that are kept safely locked away for that day when you decide to return and walk in his spirit.

An extremely late-term abortion?
Nah, I'll just let it all play out however it works out. I went through a trusting in God moment back in 1998. I realized then if I truly trusted him I know his word is good. In that I had to look back at what he told me as a young mother, "Your children are fine". It was one of those 'gotcha' moments and hearing his voice I knew beyond a doubt I didn't want to aggravate him. So no matter how bad things may look I know where I have to put my trust if I am to serve my purpose in this ole world and go home with a clean slate. That trust isn't with mortal humans.

Well?

When mine believe that they must be totally smarter and all than me I just let them do their thing. I try to warn them and even try to persuade them to look at truth but with all that earthly knowledge they have they do believe they have it all figured out and mom's just a dummy. Choices. Ultimately they call mom after they have walked through those piles of crap they create. Sometimes it takes awhile so I have learned not to get to upset about it all. Apparently that makes me a non caring cold hearted ***** but hey that's life. I won't try to force them into believing me when I tell them something or force them into taking any advice. The violent after all take it by force, fraud or even deception. God is the same way. Its is up to you to decide. You can turn away from truth or abide in his peace. He is not going to force you, buy your attention or defraud you into thinking something in error; he will allow you to do so though until you are ready for his treasures that are kept safely locked away for that day when you decide to return and walk in his spirit.
Should I call Child Protection Services? Or will you turn yourself in?

Well?

Got it. You and God are pretty much the same. Good to know.

`
`
YxL26vG.jpg

Nah, I'll just let it all play out however it works out. I went through a trusting in God moment back in 1998. I realized then if I truly trusted him I know his word is good. In that I had to look back at what he told me as a young mother, "Your children are fine". It was one of those 'gotcha' moments and hearing his voice I knew beyond a doubt I didn't want to aggravate him. So no matter how bad things may look I know where I have to put my trust if I am to serve my purpose in this ole world and go home with a clean slate. That trust isn't with mortal humans.

Spare the rod and spoil the child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spare the rod and spoil the child

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh' they beat themselves up enough and subject themselves to enough misery. No reason to add to what is already established for them by the spirit in them.

I'm thinking about a song for them I have heard. Now just have to locate it and who sings it.

Forum List

Back