What Would Happen to All of Donald Trump's Indictments if He Were to Drop Out of The Race?

Also it's interesting because I thought the whole entire goal of the radical left is that they want him to drop out of the race and that's exactly why they're doing this in the first place. Although I guess that you guys are right and that even after his second term that they will never leave that man alone.
You thought that, huh? Lololol

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?
The Dims would continue to prosecute him to serve as a warning to others who want to run for office and drain the swamp.

I’m just not part of the mass psychotics, and it triggers you. That’s the actual story

Trigger happy lunatics takes on a whole new meaning in this situation doesn't it?

Except that most of the people being used to go after Trump are elected people. They can't afford to continue all this mess while going after a private citizen, IMHO.
The current trial is in New York. This won't hurt the Dims scumbags politically. However, it will destroy New York.

The current trial is in New York. This won't hurt the Dims scumbags politically. However, it will destroy New York.
It would be of much less interest if Trump was not running. How will it destroy New York?

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?
For fucksake... We tried to explain this to you in simple English...

The Democrats are not prosecuting Trump... Professional Prosecutors are... There are crimes, they have evidence of certain criminals committing those crimes and they are prosecuting those crimes...

You have to prove political interference because they are serious crimes and these people are sworn to uphold the law.

The same is true of Hunter Biden... My only question there is he getting fair treatment... They have a dedicated office investigating him for 5 years straight and all they got is a few late tax payments and lying on a gun form. First one is settled and the gun form charges just aren't prosecuted on their own especially when he had the gun for a short time and voluntarily handed it back (there are serious questions about the constitutionality of the law covering this too).

It must be frustrating to be so confident of that cult assertion, yet to not be able to argue it if your life depended on it.

Most peole would be fazed by such glaring cognitive dissonance.

Not Trumpers, though. No sir. What troopers they are!
Forget Trump…. Indictments are like candy. They can be handed out easily

You are making the logical fallacy that the only reason Trump is indicted is because he is running.

Hell no, if he dropped out, all it would do is take the pressure of Jack Smith to get the show on the road before the election. No election, he can add more charges, etc.

You forget, the investigation into Trump began long before he declared his candidacy, and Trump did declare his candidacy 15 month out, long before the usual 6 months. So, why did he do that? he did it in the hopes of claiming that the investigation is 'election interference'. It won't work, though.

Biden denied them defense money this year. Obama and biden have consistently worked to weaken Israel and meddle in their elections. They have strengthened their enemies AND OURS with money and weapons. Remember Afghanistan. They hate Isreal but know that Americans support Israel.

We will see terrorists attacks in this country by years end.

Biden did this and he's brought it here.
Dems must be kicked to curb and never allowed to do this to the world or the USA again.

Forum List

Back