What Would Happen to All of Donald Trump's Indictments if He Were to Drop Out of The Race?

Also it's interesting because I thought the whole entire goal of the radical left is that they want him to drop out of the race and that's exactly why they're doing this in the first place. Although I guess that you guys are right and that even after his second term that they will never leave that man alone.
The Democrats are not doing this. The laws of the US are doing this due to actions committed by Trump. And the actions committed by all the others who have been indicted.

As long as he keeps committing crimes, he will be indicted for them. He is lucky he is not in prison for the endless threats to judges, DA, and clerks.

Except that most of the people being used to go after Trump are elected people. They can't afford to continue all this mess while going after a private citizen, IMHO.
He was being investigated as a Democrat. Turning Republican did not change any of the actions he took against Jean Carrol or the loans from the banks or insurance companies. Nor any of his actions as President or again citizen.

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?
I think it would still be happening. Yeah, maybe it is ratcheted up more since he is running but a lot of this stuff was actually started before it was even known Trump would be running again. Hell, they impeached the guy the second time after Trump had already lost the election and yet they still wanted to get him. TDS is a disease where they believe they have to get and destroy Trump, his family, and his associates and it doesn't stop just because Trump doesn't run for president. In fact, it isn't too far fetched at all that Trump could become president again and Democrats could retake the House, impeaching Trump at least one more time, maybe even more.

I think it would still be happening. Yeah, maybe it is ratcheted up more since he is running but a lot of this stuff was actually started before it was even known Trump would be running again. Hell, they impeached the guy the second time after Trump had already lost the election and yet they still wanted to get him. TDS is a disease where they believe they have to get and destroy Trump, his family, and his associates and it doesn't stop just because Trump doesn't run for president. In fact, it isn't too far fetched at all that Trump could become president again and Democrats could retake the House, impeaching Trump at least one more time, maybe even more.
And all of that is His own making.

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?
He won’t give the global elites their want

The laws of the US are doing this due to actions committed by Trump.

Which nearly all of his actual alleged crimes probably have their statutes of limitations up by now. If the democrats really wanted to enforce the law, then why don't they recognize this?

If you know President Trump, you know he is NOT a quitter! Look at all the crap the Liberals have thrown at him for the last 6 years! He never ran and hid, unlike weak spine Biden who is protected by the Liberal party. I would like to see Biden last ONE DAY with the media/Liberal leaders attacking him and the Liberal news attacking him and all the garbage they have done to President Trump.

If you know President Trump, you know he is NOT a quitter! Look at all the crap the Liberals have thrown at him for the last 6 years! He never ran and hid, unlike weak spine Biden who is protected by the Liberal party. I would like to see Biden last ONE DAY with the media/Liberal leaders attacking him and the Liberal news attacking him and all the garbage they have done to him.

I know that, but this is all hypothetically speaking because I'm trying to prove a point.

If you know President Trump, you know he is NOT a quitter! Look at all the crap the Liberals have thrown at him for the last 6 years! He never ran and hid, unlike weak spine Biden who is protected by the Liberal party. I would like to see Biden last ONE DAY with the media/Liberal leaders attacking him and the Liberal news attacking him and all the garbage they have done to President Trump.
Don’t think so either, but it wasn’t the question, was it?

Nothing at all. If anything, Trump would start to get harsher treatment from the judges. The gag orders would start to rain down, for example.

Which nearly all of his actual alleged crimes probably have their statutes of limitations up by now. If the democrats really wanted to enforce the law, then why don't they recognize this?
Because that's false. That's why the judges don't recognize it.

Nothing at all. If anything, Trump would start to get harsher treatment from the judges. The gag orders would start to rain down, for example.

So then why did it only start after he announced his run for president in 2024? That was my point that I was referring to when I was speaking to Freedomisneverfree. If the left didn't feel so threatened by him then these indictments would have never happened.

Yeah, but how stupid would that look for the left? How would they explain it? They would just expose themselves.
Democrats/DeepSwamp - this has NOTHING to do with the left, which opposes the witch hunt.

So then why did it only start after he announced his run for president in 2024?
It didn't. The criminal investigations had been going on for quite a while.

Once Trump knew indictments were imminent, he very prematurely declared his candidacy.

His early candidacy was an effort to interfere with the investigations against him. You have it backwards.

Forum List

Back