What Would Happen to All of Donald Trump's Indictments if He Were to Drop Out of The Race?

Except that most of the people being used to go after Trump are elected people. They can't afford to continue all this mess while going after a private citizen, IMHO.

Yeah, but he is a private citizen right now.

Trump was indicted based on evidence looked at by grand juries of American citizens. Bi partisan. He will still be on trial if he quits. But he won't quit because he can't use how he is running for president to get suckers to send him money. He can't whine to suckers about how he's been persecuted because he's running for office.

Exactly as Trump has said it before on many different occasions. They're not going after him, they're going after us. He's just in the way.

You have to be a dunce cap to fall for that one. They are only going after him. And they have 91 reasons for doing so. And in reality, the courts are saving us from HIM. Trump is in the way of our maintaining a democracy, and that's all he is in the way of.

What Would Happen to All of Donald Trump's Indictments if He Were to Drop Out of The Race?
He would still be prosecuted to the maximum allowed by law...

A severe example must be made of him in the criminal law courts...

Aimed at future autocrat-wannabe's...

A multi-generational caution against trying to circumvent the US Constitution in order to hold onto political power...

He is a failed tyrant-wannabe...

He is now being treated LIKE the failed tyrant-wannabe that he is...

Right up there with Benedict Arnold, Vidkun Quisling, Pierre Laval, Phillip Petain, and Judas Iscariot...

The righteous prosecutions now being directed against him are the modern-day equivalent of the Tarpeian Rock.

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?

If he drops out of the race, they still convict him and put him in prison. That is the end game no matter what he does. That will also be the warning to Elon Musk, as they go after him after Trump is in prison.

Nothing. He committed those crimes. This has nothing to do with his run.
buddy...you're wrong...you're wrong on abortion, wrong on lockdowns, wrong on Covid, wrong on masks, wrong on voting for biden, wrong on the border, wrong on J6, wrong on afghanistan, wrong on God, wrong on your support for hamas, wrong on your support for democrats, wrong on your support for mutilating children, wrong on your support of lgbtq, wrong on supporting evil, wrong on every charge previously on Trump, so why wouldn't you be wrong on this.

I wasn't sure whether or not to put this in the election 2024 or politics category at first, but I decided on politics since it's more about Trump's alleged crimes than the upcoming election.

I was just thinking about about last night when Trump said (although I'm pretty sure that he wasn't serious) that he would drop out of the race only if he were to become a truck driver and I'm sitting here thinking about what if that actually happened.

What would the democrats do then? Since if Trump never would have announced his 2024 run this all wouldn't be happening right now and these indictments would not exist. I seriously hope and pray that doesn't happen but what if it did?
He wouldn’t have as many excuses for delaying tactics.

They’d magically go away. The indictments were brought simply to keep him from winning, hence why they were all brought after he announced he was running

He would still be prosecuted to the maximum allowed by law...

A severe example must be made of him in the criminal law courts...

Aimed at future autocrat-wannabe's...

A multi-generational caution against trying to circumvent the US Constitution in order to hold onto political power...

He is a failed tyrant-wannabe...

He is now being treated LIKE the failed tyrant-wannabe that he is...

Right up there with Benedict Arnold, Vidkun Quisling, Pierre Laval, Phillip Petain, and Judas Iscariot...

The righteous prosecutions now being directed against him are the modern-day equivalent of the Tarpeian Rock.

Okay so if all that's true then why did they just suddenly start talking about it after his 2024 announcement?

They’d magically go away. The indictments were brought simply to keep him from winning, hence why they were all brought after he announced he was running

I wonder how they would all suddenly just disappear though. Like what would the left say about it?

Except that most of the people being used to go after Trump are elected people. They can't afford to continue all this mess while going after a private citizen, IMHO.
apparently Soros money is enough to keep them going. and PROBABLY the promise (false) of protection when our enemies subjugate us. These traitors will be among the first to be eliminated...know why? because they can't be trusted.

Okay so if all that's true then why did they just suddenly start talking about it after his 2024 announcement?

I wonder how they would all suddenly just disappear though. Like what would the left say about it?
Most of those investigations have been ongoing since the 2020-2021 time frame...

Charges have been filed well in advance of the primaries, never mind the general election...

Stop looking for sinister motives with respect to electioneering...

Your Orange Baboon-God phukked-up a dozen-ways-to-Sunday and is now being tried for his crimes...

Crimes...

He is an existential threat to American representative democracy and a severe example is being made of him...

Rightfully so... a necessary and sad task.

Think Trump wants to be POTUS again to better this Country's citizens or because of his "stable genius" policy initiatives that he'd like to implement? LOL

Uh, no. Trump plotted & attempted a coup along with his mob such as Guiliani & Meadows because he suspected the jig was up due to his criminal activity during his term in office & after his ass was given his walking papers by millions & milions of voter's. And he & his crew were right.

Soooooo now, Trump is running again because he knows he's going to be convicted & in his fucked up head he thinks he has a get out of jail free card if he wins.

There's the no good criminal gangster General Bonespurs Trump in a nutshell.

The dembots would say whatever their dear leader told them to say

buddy...you're wrong...you're wrong on abortion, wrong on lockdowns, wrong on Covid, wrong on masks, wrong on voting for biden, wrong on the border, wrong on J6, wrong on afghanistan, wrong on God, wrong on your support for hamas, wrong on your support for democrats, wrong on your support for mutilating children, wrong on your support of lgbtq, wrong on supporting evil, wrong on every charge previously on Trump, so why wouldn't you be wrong on this.
Nope. He committed those crimes. He has even bragged about them at times.

Forum List

Back