What will women gain from all this squawking about sex pests? A Niqab

A woman could be wearing literally nothing, naked as she walks through the street.

STILL doesn't mean you have the right to stick your tiny, shriveled little pecker in her.

Sticking you pecker in a woman's vagina without her permission is rape. Did you not know this?
It is also rape of you stick your finger in a woman's vagina w/o her permission.

"According to prosecutors, each of them penetrated the victim's vagina with his fingers, an act that constitutes rape under Ohio law if it is not consensual"

Two teens found guilty in Steubenville rape case - CNN

One thing that could be done that might help is include the subject of sexual harrassment in sex education classes in school. I know the RW doesn't approve of sex education classes, but they are indeed helpful--not for 12 or younger, but in high schools. And if the subject of sexual harrassment was included, that might end some of this stuff, realizing that both sexes do it, and they do it to their own sex as well as the opposite sex. It would be similar to teaching kids about bullying, dealing with it and stopping it.

Mrs. Pence?? Is that you??

How about men don’t make passes at co-workers?

Are you trying to kill off what is left of marriage in this country?

I guess we can all go out to the local bars and pick up on all of the alcoholic women there!

I never once dated a coworker and still managed to get married - twice. I almost turned down a wonderful job offer because I thought my boss was very attractive when he interviewed me and I’m grateful now that I took the job. He was one of the best bosses I ever worked for and no there was never any unprofessional behaviour for either of us.

I made it a firm policy in my life to avoid married men. Why would I choose to get involved with a guy knowing he’s a liar and a cheat up front. No thank you.

As the saying goes, when you marry a man who cheats on his wife, what you have is a husband who cheats on his wife.

Nobody cares about your first failed marriage, the tool who ended up saddled with you, or your douchebag boss. What is even the point of bringing it up?

You managed to bring up a lot of shit. How you hate children. You’re afraid to to be alone with female coworkers. And how women aren’t doing enough to help with men’s problems. You’re a real piece of work.

Never said I hate kids. Just don't want any myself. I'm not afraid to be alone with female coworkers; I'm just not a fucking idiot. Women aren't doing enough? They don't do anything at all. I'd say "not doing enough" is actually quite a generous description. If they aren't willing to listen, why the fuck should we? It's not rocket science. You get what you give.

But I wouldn't expect a man-hater to understand any of that. See? I can make shit up too.
Yep. You don't hate women.

Are you trying to kill off what is left of marriage in this country?

I guess we can all go out to the local bars and pick up on all of the alcoholic women there!

I never once dated a coworker and still managed to get married - twice. I almost turned down a wonderful job offer because I thought my boss was very attractive when he interviewed me and I’m grateful now that I took the job. He was one of the best bosses I ever worked for and no there was never any unprofessional behaviour for either of us.

I made it a firm policy in my life to avoid married men. Why would I choose to get involved with a guy knowing he’s a liar and a cheat up front. No thank you.

As the saying goes, when you marry a man who cheats on his wife, what you have is a husband who cheats on his wife.

Nobody cares about your first failed marriage, the tool who ended up saddled with you, or your douchebag boss. What is even the point of bringing it up?

You managed to bring up a lot of shit. How you hate children. You’re afraid to to be alone with female coworkers. And how women aren’t doing enough to help with men’s problems. You’re a real piece of work.

Never said I hate kids. Just don't want any myself. I'm not afraid to be alone with female coworkers; I'm just not a fucking idiot. Women aren't doing enough? They don't do anything at all. I'd say "not doing enough" is actually quite a generous description. If they aren't willing to listen, why the fuck should we? It's not rocket science. You get what you give.

But I wouldn't expect a man-hater to understand any of that. See? I can make shit up too.
Yep. You don't hate women.

I don't hate anyone, actually. Far too apathetic for that level of emotion. Not that my feelings actually have anything to do with the topic, though I'm flattered that you're both so interested.

A woman could be wearing literally nothing, naked as she walks through the street.

STILL doesn't mean you have the right to stick your tiny, shriveled little pecker in her.

Sticking you pecker in a woman's vagina without her permission is rape. Did you not know this?
It is also rape of you stick your finger in a woman's vagina w/o her permission.

"According to prosecutors, each of them penetrated the victim's vagina with his fingers, an act that constitutes rape under Ohio law if it is not consensual"

Two teens found guilty in Steubenville rape case - CNN

One thing that could be done that might help is include the subject of sexual harrassment in sex education classes in school. I know the RW doesn't approve of sex education classes, but they are indeed helpful--not for 12 or younger, but in high schools. And if the subject of sexual harrassment was included, that might end some of this stuff, realizing that both sexes do it, and they do it to their own sex as well as the opposite sex. It would be similar to teaching kids about bullying, dealing with it and stopping it.

Of course sticking your fingers in a woman's vagina without her permission is rape. The problem always is that typically there are no witnesses. I would encourage all women to slug, pepper spray and turn in any man trying such a thing as well as getting a rape kit examination done for evidence. IMO if a woman allows that to get a job, she is nothing more than a whore. I'm not sure that accusations 20-30 years later should have much weight because it's obvious that women have been allowing the perp to do it. The latest I heard is that 'he raped me twice'....Why? One would think that being raped once would be enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back