What will women gain from all this squawking about sex pests? A Niqab

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I agree with this guy. That's the road the left is taking us down: We're already half way there.

What will women gain from squawking about sex pests? Niqab | Daily Mail Online

Behold my new proposed autumn look for women in politics. The black, I think, is flattering and it radiates an air of cool unapproachability. No Minister would put his hand on the knee of anyone dressed like this; indeed, he'd have trouble finding her knee or anything else.

Well, isn't this this what you want, all you squawking flapping denouncers of groping men and 'inappropriate' jokes?

You have lots in common with Militant Islamists on this subject.....

...the severe dress codes and sexual segregation which modern liberals claim to find so shocking about Islam.

Yet on this, it turns out that you agree with them. Any male action, any form of words you choose to disapprove of can and will be presumed to be guilty because, well, men are like that. The culprit will be ruined forever.

Are you all off your heads? Do you have any sense of proportion?

The country is in the midst of its biggest constitutional crisis for a century, and wobbling on the precipice of bankruptcy......

you think the most important thing in your lives is a hunt for long-ago cases of wandering hands, or tellers of coarse jokes? Yes, you do.

What they are speaking out about, albeit too late, is men thinking they can lay hands on them sexually, simply because they have some power over them. If you think men should be allowed to do that, then you are as bad as those who do it.

Bullshit. They are trying to make normal sexual behavior into a crime. They are ruining people simply because they stole a kiss or patted someone's behind 30 years ago. The left has used this as a weapon to destroy people they don't like, but now they are also being fed to the crocodile.

Last edited:
Wandering hands need to stay where they belong. End of story. Confused?
ROFL! I bet you're a fun date.

Women are not talking about what men did on dates. But, even on a date, you don't get to grope and grab unless she wants it too.
No one said you did, but that doesn't mean your life should be destroyed 30 years later. Simply saying "no" should be sufficient. Women aren't made of glass.

And furthermore, women on dates don't say "it's OK for you to kiss me now." They expect you to take the initiative without being told. Only a virgin doesn't understand how that works. Women's expectations about how men are supposed to behave are utterly ridiculous.

What they are speaking out about, albeit too late, is men thinking they can lay hands on them sexually, simply because they have some power over them. If you think men should be allowed to do that, then you are as bad as those who do it.

Bullshit. They are trying to make normal sexual behavior into a crime. They are ruining people simply because they stole a kiss or patted someone's behind 30 years ago. The left has used this as a weapon to destroy people they don't like, but know they are also being fed to the crocodile.

If a gay man "stole a kiss" from you or patted you on the ass, how would you react?

Women are not talking about what men did on dates. But, even on a date, you don't get to grope and grab unless she wants it too.
No one said you did, but that doesn't mean your life should be destroyed 30 years later. Simply saying "no" should be sufficient. Women aren't made of glass.

And furthermore, women on dates don't say "it's OK for you to kiss me now." They expect you to take the initiative without being told. Only a virgin doesn't understand how that works. Women's expectations about how men are supposed to behave are utterly ridiculous.

If I am not sure, I ask. Whether it is about a kiss or kinky sex. I have never had an issue with that.

Bullshit. They are trying to make normal sexual behavior into a crime. They are ruining people simply because they stole a kiss or patted someone's behind 30 years ago. The left has used this as a weapon to destroy people they don't like, but know they are also being fed to the crocodile.
No, normal sexual behavior is fine. The problem is when people in power use that power to try and force subordinates to give them sexual favors. It is not "a long time ago" that is the point here. It goes on everyday. Finally, a year after the Access Hollywood tape, the country stirs and does something. It isn't about Trump; it's about the attitude--your attitude. And it dies today.

If I am not sure, I ask. Whether it is about a kiss or kinky sex. I have never had an issue with that.
ROFL! You must not have been laid very much.

I have gotten laid plenty. Probably more than you. And, at almost 58 years, I am still having a blast doing it. Try chasing grown women instead of teenagers. They will not mind talking.

No, normal sexual behavior is fine. The problem is when people in power use that power to try and force subordinates to give them sexual favors. It is not "a long time ago" that is the point here. It goes on everyday. Finally, a year after the Access Hollywood tape, the country stirs and does something. It isn't about Trump; it's about the attitude--your attitude. And it dies today.

Wrong. Hillary was dragging up women who claimed Trump gave them a feel or a kiss 30 years ago. The access Holiywood tape is exactly what I'm talking about. Leftwing douche bags villify him to this day and claim he committed sexual assault when all he did was engage in lockerroom talk. I've heard that kind of thing since I was 16 years old.

Women should just shut the fuck up about sexual assaults. If they don't, men will be forced to implement severe dress codes.

I have gotten laid plenty. Probably more than you. And, at almost 58 years, I am still having a blast doing it. Try chasing grown women instead of teenagers. They will not mind talking.
So you admit that when you were a teenager you didn't ask.

Not "not made of glass" but do still expect males or females to keep their sexual sneak feels at a distance unless an invitation is expressly given to do so. It is extremely invasive to another person's personal space when another person feels you up uninvited regardless of what their reasoning is.

So you admit that when you were a teenager you didn't ask.

Hmmm, I'll have to try and remember that far back. I remember asking at least one date. I was getting mixed signals.

Forum List

Back