What will women gain from all this squawking about sex pests? A Niqab

I'm talking about how you behave with women. You have already admitted that you don't always ask them for permission before you make a move. As for feminazis, Esmeralda is obviously just such a woman. That is the reigning feminazi doctrine, that anytime a man makes a move and doesn't get explicit permission beforehand, then he's guilty of sexual assault.
I never said that. You are behaving very defensively. Showing a lot of anger. What I said was that if you are not sure if a woman wants you to touch her, which of course includes a kiss, then ask. It is perfectly okay to do that. I never said anything about assault, didn't say it, didn't suggest it, didn't alude to it: you made all that up. You're behaving like a trapped animal, lashing out at everyone.

The feminazis claim that any physical contact without a woman's explicit consent is sexual assault.

You and your ilk defend every last accusation women have made against Trump, the Duke lacross team and numerous males on college campuses who have been accused of sexual assault.

How is lying about what I have said relevant? But please, show me an example of where I have said anything like what you claim I have said.

Once again, have you ever asked a woman before you kissed her on a first date?

I was addressing Esmeralda.

Can you be more specific about these "lies" I supposedly told about you?
Well, I haven't done any of those things either. LOL You just like to accuse all women who don't see things your way as 'feminazis' It's just silly.
Yeah, right. You never chimed in to claim the accused were guilty, but you have chimed in on this thread to claim that men are guilty.

I don't accuse all women, but I do accuse you of being one of those feminazis.

A woman could be wearing literally nothing, naked as she walks through the street.

STILL doesn't mean you have the right to stick your tiny, shriveled little pecker in her.

I never said that. You are behaving very defensively. Showing a lot of anger. What I said was that if you are not sure if a woman wants you to touch her, which of course includes a kiss, then ask. It is perfectly okay to do that. I never said anything about assault, didn't say it, didn't suggest it, didn't alude to it: you made all that up. You're behaving like a trapped animal, lashing out at everyone.

The feminazis claim that any physical contact without a woman's explicit consent is sexual assault.

You and your ilk defend every last accusation women have made against Trump, the Duke lacross team and numerous males on college campuses who have been accused of sexual assault.

How is lying about what I have said relevant? But please, show me an example of where I have said anything like what you claim I have said.

Well, I haven't done any of those things either. LOL You just like to accuse all women who don't see things your way as 'feminazis' It's just silly.
Yeah, right. You never chimed in to claim the accused were guilty, but you have chimed in on this thread to claim that men are guilty.

And you hide from a simple question. What a brave man you are.

It's a stupid question that would prove nothing no matter how I answered it.

A woman could be wearing literally nothing, naked as she walks through the street.

STILL doesn't mean you have the right to stick your tiny, shriveled little pecker in her.
Who are you referring to, dumbass?

LMAO!! Yeah, it would prove you aren't afraid of dialogue.

It would also, as you know, ruin your claims of "you wouldn't get laid if you asked to kiss them".

Those things look stylish - but outrageously expensive.

For the practicality of it all consider one of these:

0333011011e5993eb2438e24a84c7dbb--potato-bag-sisal.jpg

It would also, as you know, ruin your claims of "you wouldn't get laid if you asked to kiss them".

It may happen once in a while, but a lot women would laugh at you if you asked.

What they are speaking out about, albeit too late, is men thinking they can lay hands on them sexually, simply because they have some power over them. If you think men should be allowed to do that, then you are as bad as those who do it.

Bullshit. They are trying to make normal sexual behavior into a crime. They are ruining people simply because they stole a kiss or patted someone's behind 30 years ago. The left has used this as a weapon to destroy people they don't like, but now they are also being fed to the crocodile.
Since you are a supporter of a pussy grabber I don't think you have the moral grounds to talk about this subject.
Are you saying you have never touched pussy?
Not while i'm married and doing it to other women probably against their will....that's adultery in conservatives playbook, no? oh wait the pussy grabber is an adulterer.
Trump said "they let him," so that entire narrative is full of shit.
I'm sure Harvey would say something similar......and you Mr conservative, isn't that adultery ? for someone who is married let alone in his 70's. Jesus would do something like that?

Sticking you pecker in a woman's vagina without her permission is rape. Did you not know this?

Have you ever asked before kissing a woman on the first date?

See? This is why my question is relevant. You have made this claim several times. But have you ever asked a woman before kissing her on a first date? I have. Numerous times. And I have never been laughed at once. But you make these claims, and then refuse to say whether you have done it. How do you know how a woman will respond to a question? Obviously, you don't.

You're crazy. I never said any such thing. Too funny

A chaperone every time men and women are together. Even in business meetings.

Mrs. Pence?? Is that you??

How about men don’t make passes at co-workers?

Are you trying to kill off what is left of marriage in this country?

I guess we can all go out to the local bars and pick up on all of the alcoholic women there!

I never once dated a coworker and still managed to get married - twice. I almost turned down a wonderful job offer because I thought my boss was very attractive when he interviewed me and I’m grateful now that I took the job. He was one of the best bosses I ever worked for and no there was never any unprofessional behaviour for either of us.

I made it a firm policy in my life to avoid married men. Why would I choose to get involved with a guy knowing he’s a liar and a cheat up front. No thank you.

As the saying goes, when you marry a man who cheats on his wife, what you have is a husband who cheats on his wife.

Nobody cares about your first failed marriage, the tool who ended up saddled with you, or your douchebag boss. What is even the point of bringing it up?

I guess we can all go out to the local bars and pick up on all of the alcoholic women there!

I never once dated a coworker and still managed to get married - twice. I almost turned down a wonderful job offer because I thought my boss was very attractive when he interviewed me and I’m grateful now that I took the job. He was one of the best bosses I ever worked for and no there was never any unprofessional behaviour for either of us.

I made it a firm policy in my life to avoid married men. Why would I choose to get involved with a guy knowing he’s a liar and a cheat up front. No thank you.

As the saying goes, when you marry a man who cheats on his wife, what you have is a husband who cheats on his wife.

Nobody cares about your first failed marriage, the tool who ended up saddled with you, or your douchebag boss. What is even the point of bringing it up?

You managed to bring up a lot of shit. How you hate children. You’re afraid to to be alone with female coworkers. And how women aren’t doing enough to help with men’s problems. You’re a real piece of work.

You managed to bring up a lot of shit. How you hate children. You’re afraid to to be alone with female coworkers. And how women aren’t doing enough to help with men’s problems. You’re a real piece of work.

Never said I hate kids. Just don't want any myself. I'm not afraid to be alone with female coworkers; I'm just not a fucking idiot. Women aren't doing enough? They don't do anything at all. I'd say "not doing enough" is actually quite a generous description. If they aren't willing to listen, why the fuck should we? It's not rocket science. You get what you give.

But I wouldn't expect a man-hater to understand any of that. See? I can make shit up too.

Forum List

Back