What will Trump do after the election?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It seems he is looking into creating a media source to help generate money. From what I hear, his real estate has taken a beating since any people are now avoiding doing business with him now.

My guess is that he will remain in the political arena, sitting back and tweeting away against Hillary and the GOP, but probably mostly against the GOP.

Well, going into the media and starring in your own television shows worked for Palin for a little while, didn't it?

I wonder what under the table deals are done to throw the election.

Of course, he is not done trying to destroy the GOP yet.

He will still be a real estate developer. What I would like to see is his being a rock in every democrat road. Be the main agitator. Attack every democrat from the demo selling hot dogs to the president. Use every weapon, insult. Ridicule, belittling, mocking, undercutting, undermining what ever it takes.

Take the oath, and try some people for treason. If he loses, he will probably retire with his billion or so and move to a country that has not fallen into financial ruin. You liberal idiots really think it is okay for a damn bunch of people to kill, lie, steal from the people of this country and continue to be in an office that gives them carte blanche. You have to be a complete idiot, or a person who wants to see the people of this country destitute to vote for a democrat. All of the evidence has been laid before you like an open book, yet you think your messiah, and your murdering thieving scum idols are the greatest thing on earth. Hell I have seen smarter less gullible people in homes for the mentally incompetent with IQ's close to 40. Damn you people are stupid. How many people has Trump been responsible for killing? How about your queen? Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? How many people have had to leave their home countries because of Trump? How about your queen? tens of thousands? How many people have been driven into financial ruin by the economic policies of the messiah and the corrupt policies and regulations driven and supported by your queen? No one can even begin to determine the scope of the damage the open distribution of the classified emails has caused, and will cause for many years to come, how many friendly operatives in other countries will die as the documents get spread to ever widening circles. How many secret documents has Trump distributed to our enemies? Who has circumvented our entire justice system to gain control of the justice system to keep themselves from being actually investigated? Was it Trump? I have seen stupid shallow idiots before but HAHAHA shit this is like a group of babies in a nursery watching Sponge Bob.

Take the oath, and try some people for treason. If he loses, he will probably retire with his billion or so and move to a country that has not fallen into financial ruin. You liberal idiots really think it is okay for a damn bunch of people to kill, lie, steal from the people of this country and continue to be in an office that gives them carte blanche. You have to be a complete idiot, or a person who wants to see the people of this country destitute to vote for a democrat. All of the evidence has been laid before you like an open book, yet you think your messiah, and your murdering thieving scum idols are the greatest thing on earth. Hell I have seen smarter less gullible people in homes for the mentally incompetent with IQ's close to 40. Damn you people are stupid. How many people has Trump been responsible for killing? How about your queen? Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? How many people have had to leave their home countries because of Trump? How about your queen? tens of thousands? How many people have been driven into financial ruin by the economic policies of the messiah and the corrupt policies and regulations driven and supported by your queen? No one can even begin to determine the scope of the damage the open distribution of the classified emails has caused, and will cause for many years to come, how many friendly operatives in other countries will die as the documents get spread to ever widening circles. How many secret documents has Trump distributed to our enemies? Who has circumvented our entire justice system to gain control of the justice system to keep themselves from being actually investigated? Was it Trump? I have seen stupid shallow idiots before but HAHAHA shit this is like a group of babies in a nursery watching Sponge Bob.

Hey stupid..............the SOS doesn't dictate policy, the president does. The SOS is there as a representative of the president, but they don't dictate policy, they just pass along what the president tells them to.

And...............she was only 1 Senator out of 100. How could she dictate policy in the Senate?

The post says "YOUR MESSIAH" meaning the current occupant of the position she is seeking. I don't take offense to being called stupid by a liberal Clinton supporter, I just LMAO.

It seems he is looking into creating a media source to help generate money. From what I hear, his real estate has taken a beating since any people are now avoiding doing business with him now.

My guess is that he will remain in the political arena, sitting back and tweeting away against Hillary and the GOP, but probably mostly against the GOP.
Sit in the White House.

He'll be running the country. I hope he has his AG indict Hillary on day one and then has a film crew from Breitbart record LIVE her being arrested :D

He'll create a new University...the Trump Groping University, where he teaches thousands of right wing men how to grope and sexually assault women.

Trump TV: A new "reality" show where he gets to sound off like Limbaugh all day long (behind a paywall, of course), recoup some of his billions, and rouse the rabble to some unspecified end until he chokes on his own bile. Also, dump Melania for a younger model.

Forum List

Back