What will happen to Europe?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Do you think Islam will take over Europe? If So how long will it take? Will America come to the rescue for the third time? June 6th, 2144 American, Russian, Chinese, and Indian troops storm Europe in an effort to liberate Europe from Islamic tyranny.

Islam will never take over Europe. First will come civil war and then ethnic and religious cleansing.

could be, what is europes view on the 2nd ammendment
I know they let em have pellet guns to shoot piqeons; but I don't know anything else.

Well, Lebanon used to be a Christian majority country and just look at it now.

All through Europe, the natives are having so few children they aren't replacing themselves, while Mohammad is now the most common baby name in many European cities and Muslim immigrants are having large families.

Crunching the numbers paints a bleak picture for several decades down the road.

Well, Lebanon used to be a Christian majority country and just look at it now.

All through Europe, the natives are having so few children they aren't replacing themselves, while Mohammad is now the most common baby name in many European cities and Muslim immigrants are having large families.

Crunching the numbers paints a bleak picture for several decades down the road.
I'd love to see a study which looked at the net costs or net benefits that these immigrants represent.

When I see reports about rampant unemployment and high welfare use within the immigrant community, I wonder how the elites justify importing more people to be dependents.

If these countries eliminate the subsidies which flow to immigrant communities then those resources can be redeployed to helping boost the birth rates of Europeans. As it is, too many Europeans have to work to support the immigrants and find it too costly to have children.

Everyone in Europe is going to get...

images (1).jpg

Islam will never take over Europe. First will come civil war and then ethnic and religious cleansing.
Islamists could never hope to conquer Europe, the geo-politics are against them:

1) Even if Muslims became a majority in Europe, it is doubtful they could legally overturn 'bills of rights', constitutions, or violate European Union membership requirements.

2) Russia has territorial ambitions in the Baltics, and there are large Russian populations across Europe. Russia wouldn't stay out of a major conflict in Europe, any more than NATO states.

3) Any conflict with Islamists would not be evenly matched, if the conflict between Serbia and Bosnia, Kosovo,etc is any judge.

4) Much of Muslim population is from Turkey, refugees fleeing Islamists and war, or from well educated Middle Eastern families.

5) Recruitment rates are low for committing terrorism or engaging in an insurgency internally in Europe. Though European countries should keep an eye out for returning Islamists, and either refuse them entry or imprison them if they return.

Islam WILL take over Europe with comic results.

This was predicted one hundred years ago by G.K. Chesterton in a novel, "The Flying Inn":

A 1914 Novel s Prescient Vision of Londonistan Daniel Pipes

A 1914 Novel's Prescient Vision of Londonistan

"Chesterton rides this implausible scenario as a vehicle to ridicule progressivism – that same arrogant, "scientific," top-down, and leftist approach to government that characterizes the age of Obama. "The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes" Chesterton rightly explained, and The Flying Inn mordantly exposes their failings. Along the way, his vision of an Islamized sceptered isle has arresting features deserving celebration on its centenary."

"Chesterton tells of a war in which "the greatest of the Turkish warriors, the terrifying Oman Pasha, equally famous for his courage in war and his cruelty in peace wins a famous victory over British forces, leading to the occupation of England, to Turks taking over the constabulary, and the growing influence of an "eminent Turkish mystic," one Misysra Ammon, who argues for such Islamic customs as not eating pork, prohibiting representative images, taking one's shoes off at the front door, and practicing polygyny."

"But the most prominent Islamic custom, and the one around which The Flying Inn revolves, is Oman Pasha's decree for the destruction of vineyards and the banishment of alcohol.........."

OMG, Dottie would have to dry out!

Islam will certainly take europe over. Islam is growing primarily through conversion
The europeans have gotten so progressive that they disgust themselves.

2nd amendment type situation doesn't exist outside of some shotguns and rifles and those are mostly in the hands of the rich landowners or a shooting club Tyrone . Handguns were all taken away in 1998 I think it was and I'm speaking of England . Handguns are only in the hands of the queens men like tony blairs bodyguards . I'm no expert but that's pretty much what I remember hearing on a few brit message boards . I don't know much about Europe . Maybe someone else will chime in with some info !!

Do you think Islam will take over Europe? If So how long will it take? Will America come to the rescue for the third time? June 6th, 2144 American, Russian, Chinese, and Indian troops storm Europe in an effort to liberate Europe from Islamic tyranny.

hard to say, but you might see parts of europe fall if the non muslim majority in some country starts to emmigrate somewhere else. They could start to leave for other parts of Europe, the US or Australia, etc . Switzerland would hold up well, as those people all carry weapons unlike other europeans where
that is banned. Many european civilians dont have any way to defend themslves.

this is what the regular guy in England has for self defense Tyrone --- Self-defense nightstand --- and be very careful of the term DISPROPORTINATE FORCE in self defense in England !!

Islam will never take over Europe. They are many and continue to increase but they become integrated in the society in some way. It's just Sweden who has an extrem immigration policy and is trying to become an open and big democracy like Germany, France and Great Britain. The development in Europe is good and should continue in the same development.

I think if any war is upcoming, Europe will start it just like WW1 and WW2 in trying to invade US. Or WW3 will start with China trying to invade someone.

I want the EU to become the Federal United states of Europe, I cant wait for Turkey to become a member. We could then tell America Russia and China to fuck off.

Europe and the people who live within her natural borders can only be saved from becoming a caliphate by a wave of ethnocentric fascism across the board. That, and the violent destruction of the European Union. Once the treasonous Eurocrats and their families are being shot in the streets, then we can begin the process of rebuilding and riveting our coastlines with gun emplacements to protect our respective cultures from the Third World flotsam washing up on our shores. This continent needs to be turned into a f*cking fortress. Now.

I want the EU to become the Federal United states of Europe, I cant wait for Turkey to become a member. We could then tell America Russia and China to fuck off.

Turkey being accepted into the European Union would be the millstone around our necks that drags us under the water.

Islam will never take over Europe. They are many and continue to increase but they become integrated in the society in some way. It's just Sweden who has an extrem immigration policy and is trying to become an open and big democracy like Germany, France and Great Britain. The development in Europe is good and should continue in the same development.

I think if any war is upcoming, Europe will start it just like WW1 and WW2 in trying to invade US. Or WW3 will start with China trying to invade someone.

You still have a lot to learn about how God's cruel kingdom actually works, my friend. It's a dog-eat-dog world and the hound with the biggest teeth prevails. It's how it's always been. The kind of immigration being allowed, the extent of which I'm almost certain our American friends on this thread don't fully appreciate, poses a direct threat to our respective cultures and overall way of life. Only a fool (or a traitor) would be in favour of continuing this suicidal attitude towards immigration from the Third World.

Europe and the people who live within her natural borders can only be saved from becoming a caliphate by a wave of ethnocentric fascism across the board. That, and the violent destruction of the European Union. Once the treasonous Eurocrats and their families are being shot in the streets, then we can begin the process of rebuilding and riveting our coastlines with gun emplacements to protect our respective cultures from the Third World flotsam washing up on our shores. This continent needs to be turned into a f*cking fortress. Now.
The European Union should have a generous immigration policy in my opinion. I think Sweden is a pioneer on this point. Accepting that cultural and ethnics groups can live side to side is a human progress and it creates new cultural's as well. I think it's childish and kind of weird to in this unknown world to maintain human races and develop them.

I think the crime which almost follow immigration should be looked at a general perspecitve. Immigration from the Third World leeds to less cocord and to peace between different commmunities. Immigration also helps people and cause a more dynamic world and society.

At the same time I think it's important to maintain the cultural which already exist and develop them as well. Human diversity should be supported in all it's form.

Turkey being accepted into the European Union would be the millstone around our necks that drags us under the water.
Yeah, a turkey membership would be a progess for the European Union. Does any have a idea what's the meaning with the European Union except creating a more prosper Europe with free trade and a currency union and so on? Should the military be more coordinated or something? Can't NATO, with America leading it with Europe be enough?

1) Even if Muslims became a majority in Europe, it is doubtful they could legally overturn 'bills of rights', constitutions, or violate European Union membership requirements.

If they become a majority, they will do what they wish Legality extends only so far as the institutions that produce it, so when these institutions become Islamic, then Islamic legality will follow.

Forum List

Back