Aer Lingus (Ireland): Talkie Talkie

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Aer Lingus Group Plc is the national flag carrier of Ireland. It operates a fleet of mostly Airbus aircraft serving Europe, North Africa, Turkey and North America. It is Ireland's oldest extant airline, and its second largest, after low-cost rival Ryanair. The airline's head office is located on the grounds of Dublin Airport in Swords, Dublin, Ireland (source of information: Wikipedia).

"We're excited to bring you our new on-board food, created in collaboration with Irish TV chef Clodagh McKenna. We have sourced these ingredients from all over our foodie island to bring you fresh, tasty, handmade food using Clodagh's special recipes" (source: aerlingus.com).

Globalization is based on investments in transit comforts, and tourism in Ireland has been handsome in recent times. People like to hear about nation trumpets.

Aer Lingus offers flights from Dublin, Ireland to various hot European cities such as Amsterdam, Holland and Madrid, Spain.

There is well-invested in-flight entertainment and WiFi for the connected traveler.

Aer Lingus's ability to compete with emerged airline companies such as Korean Air (South Korea) and Qantas (Australia) is a modern free market achievement.

When you enjoy an American NBC TV broadcast of Notre Dame college football featuring the fortune-fantasy Irish Leprechaun mascot, think about what humanist thrills that the worldly Aer Lingus company can offer when you're curious about Ireland's natives.

:blues:

Aer Lingus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

marvel.jpg

Is there a point here?

The whole point of Abashai's posts is that there's never a point to Abashai's posts. At least he's not babbling about the wonderfulness of anarchy tonight. I guess we should count our blessings. I give English-as-a-second-language people online a lot of rope, but I can't help thinking Abashai is just some guy amusing himself. If his posts were funny, that'd be one thing, but they aren't, they're just stupid.

Forum List

Back