What will happen to Europe?

1) Even if Muslims became a majority in Europe, it is doubtful they could legally overturn 'bills of rights', constitutions, or violate European Union membership requirements.

If they become a majority, they will do what they wish Legality extends only so far as the institutions that produce it, so when these institutions become Islamic, then Islamic legality will follow.
What do you mean? Their are approximately four procent muslims in Europe today. Anti-Islam parties agenda is to forbid Islam-laws, muslim churces and so on. I think you should integrate the muslims in the european society instead. Why would they become a majory in Europe? I think they will be integrated like everybody else. Rasicm only led to persecution, terror and war.

Europe and the people who live within her natural borders can only be saved from becoming a caliphate by a wave of ethnocentric fascism across the board. That, and the violent destruction of the European Union. Once the treasonous Eurocrats and their families are being shot in the streets, then we can begin the process of rebuilding and riveting our coastlines with gun emplacements to protect our respective cultures from the Third World flotsam washing up on our shores. This continent needs to be turned into a f*cking fortress. Now.
Drivel

I want the EU to become the Federal United states of Europe, I cant wait for Turkey to become a member. We could then tell America Russia and China to fuck off.

Turkey being accepted into the European Union would be the millstone around our necks that drags us under the water.
Yeah, a turkey membership would be a progess for the European Union. Does any have a idea what's the meaning with the European Union except creating a more prosper Europe with free trade and a currency union and so on? Should the military be more coordinated or something? Can't NATO, with America leading it with Europe be enough?
Fuck Nato and the Americans, France has the only independent nuclear deterrent in the EU. I would build an EU army around that.We the EU nations make the best weapons in the world and lets face it the Germans make the best soldiers.

I want the EU to become the Federal United states of Europe, I cant wait for Turkey to become a member. We could then tell America Russia and China to fuck off.

Turkey being accepted into the European Union would be the millstone around our necks that drags us under the water.
Yeah, a turkey membership would be a progess for the European Union. Does any have a idea what's the meaning with the European Union except creating a more prosper Europe with free trade and a currency union and so on? Should the military be more coordinated or something? Can't NATO, with America leading it with Europe be enough?
Fuck Nato and the Americans, France has the only independent nuclear deterrent in the EU. I would build an EU army around that.We the EU nations make the best weapons in the world and lets face it the Germans make the best soldiers.

Turkey will become a member when a respect for democracy and human rights is established. The major issues are persecution of practicing Christians, jailing of journalists, and the continued attemps by the Turkish government to deny history (and to punish people that disagree with the state version)*. Till these issues are resolved Turkish membership will be vetoed by Greece, several Balkan states, and possibly France.

*Turkey can't be a free society till its government stops imprisoning or persecuting people it disagrees with. Right now it is a tyranny of the majority type society, and certainly not ready for membership.

interesting thread , I love the naivete of some of these posters concerning their third world immigration problems/ situation . Euro 'peon' Caliphate is coming their way IMO

and the hate fer the USA by the posters that hate the USA is comical , I love it , makes me smile !!

Europe and the people who live within her natural borders can only be saved from becoming a caliphate by a wave of ethnocentric fascism across the board. That, and the violent destruction of the European Union. Once the treasonous Eurocrats and their families are being shot in the streets, then we can begin the process of rebuilding and riveting our coastlines with gun emplacements to protect our respective cultures from the Third World flotsam washing up on our shores. This continent needs to be turned into a f*cking fortress. Now.

Holy fuck dude! Looks like someone needs to try therapy.

:cuckoo:

Holy fuck, dude. Looks like someone needs to get out of the house and try reality.

Holy fuck, dude. Looks like someone needs to get out of the house and try reality.

You're a lunatic.

You're a lunatic.

No, I'm just in a better position to comment than you are.

You're a lunatic.

Well you sound like a psychopath.

You're a lunatic.

Well you sound like a psychopath.

Well, just so as you know, I'm not.

Some people have "a little bit of Nazi" in them, and some people have "a lot of Nazi" in them.

And the French make the best surrenderers.

lol

The European Union should have a generous immigration policy in my opinion. I think Sweden is a pioneer on this point. Accepting that cultural and ethnics groups can live side to side is a human progress and it creates new cultural's as well. I think it's childish and kind of weird to in this unknown world to maintain human races and develop them.

I think the crime which almost follow immigration should be looked at a general perspecitve. Immigration from the Third World leeds to less cocord and to peace between different commmunities. Immigration also helps people and cause a more dynamic world and society.

At the same time I think it's important to maintain the cultural which already exist and develop them as well. Human diversity should be supported in all it's form.

When you go visit your friends' homes do you walk into their bedrooms, drop your pants, and shit on their bed? You see how that would be a very rude act, very imposing on your friends who don't share your custom/hobby.

See, if you really, truly believe the tripe you've written then YOU should be the one to move to the Congo and bath in glorious diversity instead of IMPOSING it on your fellow citizens who don't want it.

This works on a large scale like a marriage works on a small scale. If you want an open marriage and your spouse doesn't, then it's wrong of your to force your spouse to have sex with other people even though you yourself enjoy having sex with other people. If you really want to have sex with other people and your wife objects, then you should remove yourself from your marriage and then go and have sex with other people.

Scotland just passed up an opportunity to remain Scotland. May not get another chance.

Forum List

Back