Muslims were never in Europe to become Europeans...now they don't even have to hide their intentions.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The game of pretend is over and the weak, cowardly Europeans are going to pay for their foolishness in blood and death....

Like a dog marks his territory with urination, so do the new-to-Europe third world Muslim invaders with ā€œprayer.ā€ Ostensibly, they came as asylum seekers and refugees, displaced and downtrodden, ready to adapt and contribute to the West. Now that thereā€™s enough of them, they can throw off the shackles of subterfuge and openly act in accordance with what they planned from the very beginningā€¦ in a particularly warlike way.

Either intentionally or coincidentally, these Muslim hordes are engaged in the conquering tactics articulated by Saul Alinsky in his well-known Lucifer-dedicated book, Rules for Radicals:

For an elementary illustration of tactics, take parts of your face as the point of reference; your eyes, your ears, and your nose. First the eyes; if you have organized a vast, mass-based peopleā€™s organization, you can parade it visibly before the enemy and openly show your power.
Just as Alinsky desired to undermine the virtues and ethos of the West, so do the new-to-Europe third world Muslim invaders.

Just as Alinksy framed the cultural revolution as a war between the ā€œHavesā€ and the ā€œHave-Nots,ā€ so do the new-to-Europe third world Muslim invaders.

Sure, this is Islamic prayerā€”aggressive, domineering, and disruptiveā€”but this is not the Judeo-Christian prayer of the West, which is meek, gentle, and humble.

As a colleague reminded me, the stark difference between Christianity and Islam can be seen in prison ā€œconversions,ā€ and she relayed an astute observation she once heard:

It is not a contradiction to be a Muslim and a murderer, even a mass murderer. That is one reason why criminals ā€˜convertā€™ to Islam in prison. They donā€™t convert at all; they remain the angry judgmental vicious beings they always have been. They simply add ā€˜religiousā€™ diatribes to their personal invective. Islam does not inspire a crisis of conscience, just inspirations to outrage.

This is the same "formula" Muslims have used in dozens of countries that they infiltrate. They NEVER assimilate, they first occupy neighborhoods and establish "no go" zones set up their own Sharia courts and then get their people elected into the country's government.
They are the scum of the earth.

Europeans are going to pay for their foolishness in blood and death....
Where exactly do Americans fit into this scheme of yours ?

With the bulk of Americans being none to bright , gullible and too fat to move fast, I wonder what makes you think that they will fare any better .
I imagine much worse .

Muslims are not monolithic and racially diverse. Turks and Chechens are almost white and they don't engage in terrorism against Western Europeans. But those from Afghanistan and Sudan are the polar opposite and it is risky to take in refugees from countries that sponsor terrorism such as Yemen and Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
Where exactly do Americans fit into this scheme of yours ?

With the bulk of Americans being none to bright , gullible and too fat to move fast, I wonder what makes you think that they will fare any better .
I imagine much worse .

I didn't make any comment on America since it was the European forum....

Read EURABIA book?

content (7).jpeg

The game of pretend is over and the weak, cowardly Europeans are going to pay for their foolishness in blood and death....

Like a dog marks his territory with urination, so do the new-to-Europe third world Muslim invaders with ā€œprayer.ā€ Ostensibly, they came as asylum seekers and refugees, displaced and downtrodden, ready to adapt and contribute to the West. Now that thereā€™s enough of them, they can throw off the shackles of subterfuge and openly act in accordance with what they planned from the very beginningā€¦ in a particularly warlike way.

Either intentionally or coincidentally, these Muslim hordes are engaged in the conquering tactics articulated by Saul Alinsky in his well-known Lucifer-dedicated book, Rules for Radicals:

Just as Alinsky desired to undermine the virtues and ethos of the West, so do the new-to-Europe third world Muslim invaders.

Just as Alinksy framed the cultural revolution as a war between the ā€œHavesā€ and the ā€œHave-Nots,ā€ so do the new-to-Europe third world Muslim invaders.

Sure, this is Islamic prayerā€”aggressive, domineering, and disruptiveā€”but this is not the Judeo-Christian prayer of the West, which is meek, gentle, and humble.

As a colleague reminded me, the stark difference between Christianity and Islam can be seen in prison ā€œconversions,ā€ and she relayed an astute observation she once heard:

Are American Muslims American ? Fucking clown.

This is the same "formula" Muslims have used in dozens of countries that they infiltrate. They NEVER assimilate, they first occupy neighborhoods and establish "no go" zones set up their own Sharia courts and then get their people elected into the country's government.
So which countries have been "taken over" ?

Are American Muslims American ? Fucking clown.

Dipshit....what is it with you leftist morons........this is the European forum........so I pointed out the muslim problem in Europe....I will make the exact same case for muslims in the U.S. you thick english clod........you just have to see the hamas loving assholes marching in the U.S.....just like the hamas loving assholes in Britain to know it is a massive mistake to let them into the country..

Dipshit....what is it with you leftist morons........this is the European forum........so I pointed out the muslim problem in Europe....I will make the exact same case for muslims in the U.S. you thick english clod........you just have to see the hamas loving assholes marching in the U.S.....just like the hamas loving assholes in Britain to know it is a massive mistake to let them into the country..
There is no muslim problem in europe. There has always been a western problem in africa and asia,
prick.

Read EURABIA book?

View attachment 889095
interesting!

Forum List

Back