What will happen if we stay in Iraq?

Iran is funding the terrorists - try waking up and joing the real world

No one has ever said that Iran was not supporting shiite militias in Iraq.

You are the one who said that Iran was supporting Al Qaeda. Will you admit that you misspoke?

No one has ever said that Iran was not supporting shiite militias in Iraq.

You are the one who said that Iran was supporting Al Qaeda. Will you admit that you misspoke?

Iran wants the US to fail in Iarq like the Dems - you are known by the company you keep MM

Your party is falling apart and you are are as well

my party has a majority of both houses of congress.... we are hardly "falling apart".... and neither am I. When will YOU answer simple questions about assertions that you have made on this site?

my party has a majority of both houses of congress.... we are hardly "falling apart".... and neither am I. When will YOU answer simple questions about assertions that you have made on this site?

and what have they accomplished?

Even the nuts who bank roll your party are getting PO'd at the Dems

and what have they accomplished?

Even the nuts who bank roll your party are getting PO'd at the Dems

I am sick and fucking tired of YOU asking me questions which I answer but YOU NEVER answering any of mine.

I will tell you all that the democrats in congress have accomplished as soon as you tell me about the 60% decrease in casualties and about Iran supporting Al Qaeda. OK?

I am sick and fucking tired of YOU asking me questions which I answer but YOU NEVER answering any of mine.

I will tell you all that the democrats in congress have accomplished as soon as you tell me about the 60% decrease in casualties and about Iran supporting Al Qaeda. OK?

I know you are sick and tired of facts

BTW, we all knew you are sick MM

Can someone tell me who we are surrendering to? Is it Iraq? Is it Al qauda? Who exactly are we fighting in Iraq, that we are surrendering to?

Because last time I read a report, it was mostly civil war between ethnically diverse regions. And a few Al Qauda.

Im sorry but to surrender, you actually have to be fighting an enemy that will occupy Iraq, and to say that the insurgents will take over Iraq, is a misconception that is believed to be ultimate truth.

Iraq is not Vietnam, they are different in many ways. So if someone can give me evidence that leaving Iraq will hurt the U.S militarily or strategically, then please show me. Because civilians are already dying alot more than before we invaded. So how can it get any worse for civilians?

Can someone tell me who we are surrendering to? Is it Iraq? Is it Al qauda? Who exactly are we fighting in Iraq, that we are surrendering to?

Because last time I read a report, it was mostly civil war between ethnically diverse regions. And a few Al Qauda.

Ask the Dems - they wrote the surrender bill and said the war is lost

I say Dems want the US to surredner to the terrorists

democrats do not want to surrender to anyone.... please explain how turning over encampments that we have occupied in Iraq to the legitimately elected Iraqi government that we support is surrendering?

Did Britain surrender palestine in 1948? yes or no.

democrats do not want to surrender to anyone.... please explain how turning over encampments that we have occupied in Iraq to the legitimately elected Iraqi government that we support is surrendering?

Did Britain surrender palestine in 1948? yes or no.

Dems want to surrender the country to the terrorists and Iran

Then they think they will not hate us anymore

Forum List

Back