What will happen if we stay in Iraq?

Translation - you posted a link that backs you up so it is time to change the subject

your link says nothing about Iran supporting Al Qaeda. Did you even read it?

Just answer this simple yes or no question:

Do you stand by your assertion that Iran is providing aid to Al Qaeda?

yes or no

Who taught you what you believe? This is not the first time I have seen you use this same tact. You aren't attacking an argument ... you are attacking the credibility of the poster.

So far, you have presented nothing but your baseless opinion, and feigned position of intellectual superiority when said position, in fact, does not exist.

okay...whatever!

So far YOU are the only one on this board that has repeatedly attacked my credibility.... I am trying to figure out why, but I guess my questions are so simple that they intimidate you and make you think I am on an attack.....

I honestly want to know who taught you alll to believe that speaking freely, especially if you dissent, is NOT a part of the American Way and is NOT a part of our Constitution's guarantee and IS NOW TREASON or being a TRAITOR...

WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?

Yes, I want to know....

I am an old geezer, grew up in a Military family my whole life, Father and husband......

Went to schools on base most of the time....an air force brat.....

AND I WAS TAUGHT that my dad was fighting in Nam to protect OUR FREEDOMS, including SPEECH, speech that was not always going to be what we wanted to hear, but OUR RIGHT!

Now you can continue to NOT answer the questions I ask because YOU and your sensitive self feels that I am insulting you or your friends because I disagree with you wholeheartedly on some key issues and then point out to me that I am on "the attack" somehow while you "attack" me....
well, what can I say other than, Do you know how to spell Hypocrisy?

Now you can be one swell moderator or one swell guy or some swell kid or child for all I know, being that I am new here.

and I do not mean to insult you or anyone else.... I honestly don't!

And I will try to word things in a softer way...I guess, THE MAN, HAS PUT ME IN MY "PLACE" AGAIN....

Thank you!

Care

okay...whatever!

So far YOU are the only one on this board that has repeatedly attacked my credibility.... I am trying to figure out why, but I guess my questions are so simple that they intimidate you and make you think I am on an attack.....

I honestly want to know who taught you alll to believe that speaking freely, especially if you dissent, is NOT a part of the American Way and is NOT a part of our Constitution's guarantee and IS NOW TREASON or being a TRAITOR...

WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT?

Yes, I want to know....

I am an old geezer, grew up in a Military family my whole life, Father and husband......

Went to schools on base most of the time....an air force brat.....

AND I WAS TAUGHT that my dad was fighting in Nam to protect OUR FREEDOMS, including SPEECH, speech that was not always going to be what we wanted to hear, but OUR RIGHT!

Now you can continue to NOT answer the questions I ask because YOU and your sensitive self feels that I am insulting you or your friends because I disagree with you wholeheartedly on some key issues and then point out to me that I am on "the attack" somehow while you "attack" me....
well, what can I say other than, Do you know how to spell Hypocrisy?

Now you can be one swell moderator or one swell guy or some swell kid or child for all I know, being that I am new here.

and I do not mean to insult you or anyone else.... I honestly don't!

And I will try to word things in a softer way...I guess, THE MAN, HAS PUT ME IN MY "PLACE" AGAIN....

Thank you!

Care

au contrare .... I have no desire to attack your credibility, nor am I attempting to "put you in your place." What exactly do you expect in return for doing the same?

And once again, you jump in feet first based on nothing but assumption. You will find my opinion on "treason" in the Unpatriotic/unAmerican thread.

I have no problem with freedom of speech, nor dissent. I have a problem a lot of times with HOW IT IS DONE, not what is being said.

I will point out that you and I were raised exactly the same, and probably grew up on some of the same AFB's during the same period of time, and my father served two tours in Nam, so you are hardly coming from a POV that is foreign to me. Hell, we might have known each other at one time.

When you ask the question "Who taught you that?", you follow it with some comment about believing party lines without questioning them, and went so far in one thread to take the roundabout way to call me a liar for stating something YOU don't agree with. So if you want to now play the victim, it's of your own doing.

If you don't wish to debate at the personal level, then don't make it personal.

Oh, and I'm not a "swell guy." I'm a burned out jarhead who has suffered from PTSD for 16 years, and am sick and tired of watching my nation that cannot be destroyed from without being torn apart from within with all this partisan hatred and blindness and bureaucratic politicians who serve themselves instead of the nation and its people.

au contrare .... I have no desire to attack your credibility, nor am I attempting to "put you in your place." What exactly do you expect in return for doing the same?

And once again, you jump in feet first based on nothing but assumption. You will find my opinion on "treason" in the Unpatriotic/unAmerican thread.

I have no problem with freedom of speech, nor dissent. I have a problem a lot of times with HOW IT IS DONE, not what is being said.

I will point out that you and I were raised exactly the same, and probably grew up on some of the same AFB's during the same period of time, and my father served two tours in Nam, so you are hardly coming from a POV that is foreign to me. Hell, we might have known each other at one time.

When you ask the question "Who taught you that?", you follow it with some comment about believing party lines without questioning them, and went so far in one thread to take the roundabout way to call me a liar for stating something YOU don't agree with. So if you want to now play the victim, it's of your own doing.

If you don't wish to debate at the personal level, then don't make it personal.

Oh, and I'm not a "swell guy." I'm a burned out jarhead who has suffered from PTSD for 16 years, and am sick and tired of watching my nation that cannot be destroyed from without being torn apart from within with all this partisan hatred and blindness and bureaucratic politicians who serve themselves instead of the nation and its people.

Fair enough!

And looking back on it, I did come off rough....primarily because this is how I have been taught to react through the osmosis of being on these God Forsaken political message boards.... much tougher than I really am....

In fact, I am considered a SAint on the other two I visit, for the most part..... hahahaha!

But, yes, we do have alot in common and I am sick of the partisanship too....and i see my country falling apart right before my eyes... :(

Care

Oh, and where were you stationed? Did you get to live overseas at all?

I was born in Mobile Alabama and my sister in North Dakato.... we moved all the time....

did two tours overseas with dad, Aviano, Italy and puerto rico both for three years or there abouts....

my father volunteered for Nam also, but not two tours..bravo for your dad!

Oh, and where were you stationed? Did you get to live overseas at all?

I was born in Mobile Alabama and my sister in North Dakato.... we moved all the time....

did two tours overseas with dad, Aviano, Italy and puerto rico both for three years or there abouts....

my father volunteered for Nam also, but not two tours..bravo for your dad!

I was born on Lackland AFB in San Antonio. My father was a linguist, so we spent most of our time here, NAS Key West and Homestead AFB in Miami, and DLI on the Presideo of Monterey, CA. I lived in Karamursel, Turkey for 2 years and Iranklion AFB Crete for a year. Oh, and honorable mention to McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS .. by far the dreariest place I ever lived.

your link says nothing about Iran supporting Al Qaeda. Did you even read it?

Just answer this simple yes or no question:

Do you stand by your assertion that Iran is providing aid to Al Qaeda?

yes or no

Keep living in your dream world of liberalism

Keep thinking little Adolf Ahmadinejad is no threat to anyone and he is not helping the terrorists in Iran

The appeasers said the same thing about Hitler in the 1930's

Keep living in your dream world of liberalism

Keep thinking little Adolf Ahmadinejad is no threat to anyone and he is not helping the terrorists in Iran

The appeasers said the same thing about Hitler in the 1930's

I do not doubt for a moment that Iran is assisting shiite militias in Iraq.

It was YOUR assertion that Iran was aiding Al Qaeda. That is the point I take issue with. Can you either back that up or retract it?

I do not doubt for a moment that Iran is assisting shiite militias in Iraq.

It was YOUR assertion that Iran was aiding Al Qaeda. That is the point I take issue with. Can you either back that up or retract it?

Hey, yopu now have Al Qaeda supporting your surrender plan

Congrats on getting more support for the surrender bill

I was born on Lackland AFB in San Antonio. My father was a linguist, so we spent most of our time here, NAS Key West and Homestead AFB in Miami, and DLI on the Presideo of Monterey, CA. I lived in Karamursel, Turkey for 2 years and Iranklion AFB Crete for a year. Oh, and honorable mention to McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS .. by far the dreariest place I ever lived.
we were everywhere....mobile, ala, pensacola, fl, myrtle beach, s.c., alexandria, louisianna, ramey afb, p.r., pomona, nj at an afs, westover afb in massachusetts, and aviano afs, italy....some time at linsey afb, germany too...

amazing, not one crossover with you!

lived in miami area for 10 years... all of my family and my hubby's family are in the tampa, area of florida! LOVE key west/sunsets/fishing/pier/sloppy joes!

4 months now, been in maine
it is beautiful here!

please just answer the question and/or post some FACTS that show that Iran is funding the efforts of Al Qaeda in Iraq.

---"This bill reflects American failure and frustration," Zawahri said.

---"The ones who have stirred up strife in Iraq are those who today are begging the Americans not to leave," said the white-turbaned Zawahri, sitting next to bookshelves and an assault rifle.

---"The success is only for his pocket and Halliburton," he said, referring to the company once headed by Vice President Dick Cheney.

These three statements given by Zawahri (obl's #2 guy) are liberal talking points against Bush, against the war in Iraq and against America.

No analogy needed...

you quoted this, but again failed to answer it:

please just answer the question and/or post some FACTS that show that Iran is funding the efforts of Al Qaeda in Iraq.

[I have no problem with freedom of speech, nor dissent. I have a problem a lot of times with HOW IT IS DONE, not what is being said. .

Hey look!

Gunny's all for "freedom of speech" as long as he gets to make the rules on how it's done!:badgrin:

Not exactly what the framers of our Constitution had in mind Gunny.

There are countries out there where the citizens are allowed to live under the illusion that they are free when in fact their government keeps a pretty tight grip on when and how they are allowed to exercise these "freedoms."

Sounds like you'd be happier in one of these countries gunny.

[Oh, and I'm not a "swell guy." I'm a burned out jarhead who has suffered from PTSD for 16 years, and am sick and tired of watching my nation that cannot be destroyed from without being torn apart from within with all this partisan hatred and blindness and bureaucratic politicians who serve themselves instead of the nation and its people.

Spoken like a true liberal!

Are you sure you're not a closet liberal Gunny?:eusa_doh:

you quoted this, but again failed to answer it:

Iran is funding the terrorists - try waking up and joing the real world

Forum List

Back