What will happen if we stay in Iraq?

Dems want to surrender the country to the terrorists and Iran

Then they think they will not hate us anymore

why do you keep spewing the same stock phrases and never actually engage in any meaningful discussion? why are you so apparently incapable of answering simple questions?

It is a surrender bill - and I call it what it is

no....and you keep calling it that, but cannot answer simple questions as to why.

How can turning over encampments to the Iraqi armed forces of the legitimate Iraqi government which we support be surrendering anything?

no....and you keep calling it that, but cannot answer simple questions as to why.

How can turning over encampments to the Iraqi armed forces of the legitimate Iraqi government which we support be surrendering anything?

How many times will you reapeat the same droll question

It has been answered - if you do not like the answer MM that is your problem

Dems are stuck with their surrender bill - live with it

Can someone tell me who we are surrendering to? Is it Iraq? Is it Al qauda? Who exactly are we fighting in Iraq, that we are surrendering to?

Because last time I read a report, it was mostly civil war between ethnically diverse regions. And a few Al Qauda.

Im sorry but to surrender, you actually have to be fighting an enemy that will occupy Iraq, and to say that the insurgents will take over Iraq, is a misconception that is believed to be ultimate truth.

Iraq is not Vietnam, they are different in many ways. So if someone can give me evidence that leaving Iraq will hurt the U.S militarily or strategically, then please show me. Because civilians are already dying alot more than before we invaded. So how can it get any worse for civilians?

maineman has been diligently trying to get this answer from red state or any other republican that has embraced the term, ''surrender bill''.....

so far, no luck! ;)

care

Yes, we have heard that about 13 times on this thread. But RSR, a surrender bill, must involve an enemy that we are surrendering to. Please tell me why we would surrender to Iraq? After we took control and established a transitional democracy? Are we surrendering to what we created? Or are we surrendering to the few Al quada groups left in Iraq, which basically means we are surrendering to a few thousands unidentifiable insurgents (could be citizens of iraq unrelated to terrorism), compared to tens of thousands of US soldiers.

Are we surrendering to terrorists? Where are they? Just because someone slams a truck into a school, does not make him a terrorist, it could make him a martyr who hates other ethnic groups and gives himself to allah, and this type of stuff has been going on for thousands of years due to child brainwashing into the islamic religion. If giving your life to allah is common practice, how can Bush assume that these types of people are terrorists out to attack the U.S in a big way? Bush, is mistaking these attacks with actual terrorists attacks like the ones from 9-11. Terrorists know where to find us, (the zionists) and they hate us, so why not attack purely US bases and US soldiers in Iraq? Because, not every attack is a terrorist attack. Infact, most of the attacks in iraq are based on self sacrifice.

Also, how can you assume that Iran will take over iraq, there is no evidence that suggests that.

If Iran does get involved, then we will act. Until then we have no reason to believe they are planning anything.

Civil war, can only be stopped by the country that is at war with itself. Did anyone help the Union take over the south? Did anyone stop it? Did anyone care how many civilians were lost? No, so why are we standing in the way of fate, which is civil war in Iraq.

Yes, we have heard that about 13 times on this thread. But RSR, a surrender bill, must involve an enemy that we are surrendering to. Please tell me why we would surrender to Iraq? After we took control and established a transitional democracy? Are we surrendering to what we created? Or are we surrendering to the few Al quada groups left in Iraq, which basically means we are surrendering to a few thousands unidentifiable insurgents (could be citizens of iraq unrelated to terrorism), compared to tens of thousands of US soldiers.

Are we surrendering to terrorists? Where are they? Just because someone slams a truck into a school, does not make him a terrorist, it could make him a martyr who hates other ethnic groups and gives himself to allah, and this type of stuff has been going on for thousands of years due to child brainwashing into the islamic religion. If giving your life to allah is common practice, how can Bush assume that these types of people are terrorists out to attack the U.S in a big way? Bush, is mistaking these attacks with actual terrorists attacks like the ones from 9-11. Terrorists know where to find us, (the zionists) and they hate us, so why not attack purely US bases and US soldiers in Iraq? Because, not every attack is a terrorist attack. Infact, most of the attacks in iraq are based on self sacrifice.

Also, how can you assume that Iran will take over iraq, there is no evidence that suggests that.

If Iran does get involved, then we will act. Until then we have no reason to believe they are planning anything.

Civil war, can only be stopped by the country that is at war with itself. Did anyone help the Union take over the south? Did anyone stop it? Did anyone care how many civilians were lost? No, so why are we standing in the way of fate, which is civil war in Iraq.

Ask White Flag Harry. He said the war is lost, so he should be able to tell us who the US lost to

the US didn't lose any war.... the idea behind the war - the establishment of a multicultural jeffersonina democracy in Iraq - was a loser from the start.

according to ME. Now address MY point....address why you still wave pompoms for this stupid jeffersonian democracy idea.

Hoping the US wins in Iraq is the same as waving pompoms

Perhaps I should be more like a lib and burn a US flag or call the troops losers and terrrorists

Hoping the US wins in Iraq is the same as waving pompoms

Perhaps I should be more like a lib and burn a US flag or call the troops losers and terrrorists

explain why you continue to support the jeffersonian democracy pipedream. explain why the pipedream of a jeffersonian multicultural democracy blossoming on the banks of the euphrates is worth a trillion dollars and 30K dead and wounded Americans.

explain why you continue to support the jeffersonian democracy pipedream. explain why the pipedream of a jeffersonian multicultural democracy blossoming on the banks of the euphrates is worth a trillion dollars and 30K dead and wounded Americans.

Perhaps because that is where the terrorists are?

Too complicated for you to understand?

Perhaps because that is where the terrorists are?

Too complicated for you to understand?

so what? there are terrorists all over the middle east. WHy do you think that a multicultural jeffersonian democracy in Iraq is anything other than a pipedream? Let's talk about it....you and me. Let's share out experiences and our insights about the middle east. I think that would be great.

so what? there are terrorists all over the middle east. WHy do you think that a multicultural jeffersonian democracy in Iraq is anything other than a pipedream? Let's talk about it....you and me. Let's share out experiences and our insights about the middle east. I think that would be great.

THIS IS WHAT CONGRESS AND THE SORROS CROWD ARE DESPERATLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55464

I ask the following question and make the following suggestion:

Why do you think that a multicultural jeffersonian democracy in Iraq is anything other than a pipedream? Let's talk about it....you and me. Let's share out experiences and our insights about the middle east. I think that would be great.

and RSR posts a link to a Prager editorial.

wow.

Am I correct in assuming that you have no desire, inclination, or ability to carry on an intellectual discussion yourself and will continue to rely on posting the opinions of others in lieu of stating your own?

It is well know facts tend to bother you MM

since your facts usually are easily disproved

editorials are not facts, they are opinions. You seem incapable of expressing your own, so you merely cut and paste the opinions of others instead.

that is what bothers me.....

do you want to carry on a conversation with me or not?

Forum List

Back