If the Dimms win in 2020, we’re all gonna die...here’s what will happen:

Tax the rich! Tax the rich! Tax the rich!
We are the only country in the history of taxation who doesn't tax the rich a higher percent -you are perfect Chumps for the greedy idiot rich.... Only propaganda makes it possible. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it dumbass.

You have yet to define “rich” for me.
Income over 250k, same definition as everyone else...

So to you $250k should be taxed the same as $2.5m? That’s insanity. $250k is not all that much these days.
No I would be happywith a higher rate over 5 million and over 25 and over 100.

Your opinion of me is irrelevant. With a tax rate at 40%, Someone making $10mil pays $4mil in taxes on income and a lot more on RE, excise, gas, etc. How much more should that person pay.
50%, like when Reagan had his success, before he left us with a 28% rate which has basically ruined the middle class and the country.

50% had a lot of loopholes. Under Reagan the effective rate never changed. Take a history class.
Link?

Taxes: What people forget about Reagan - Sep. 8, 2010
Nothing about the effective tax rate. he cut taxes on the rich and raised taxes on everyone else. C payroll taxes and of course state and local taxes and fees have gone up ever since, which kills the Non rich, and inequality and upward mobility and infrastructure have gone to hell ever since...

See the chart? Under him the effective tax rate was the same as before him. 18%

Tax the rich! Tax the rich! Tax the rich!
We are the only country in the history of taxation who doesn't tax the rich a higher percent -you are perfect Chumps for the greedy idiot rich.... Only propaganda makes it possible. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read it dumbass.

So to you $250k should be taxed the same as $2.5m? That’s insanity. $250k is not all that much these days.

So again what is “rich” and what rates? Someone making $100mil should pay $50 mil in taxes? You don’t think that’s excessive?

So again what is “rich” and what rates? Someone making $100mil should pay $50 mil in taxes? You don’t think that’s excessive?
Nope.

Nope.

What do you think is excessive? 75%? 90%?

50%, like when Reagan had his success, before he left us with a 28% rate which has basically ruined the middle class and the country.

50% had a lot of loopholes. Under Reagan the effective rate never changed. Take a history class.
Link?

Taxes: What people forget about Reagan - Sep. 8, 2010
Nothing about the effective tax rate. he cut taxes on the rich and raised taxes on everyone else. C payroll taxes and of course state and local taxes and fees have gone up ever since, which kills the Non rich, and inequality and upward mobility and infrastructure have gone to hell ever since...

See the chart? Under him the effective tax rate was the same as before him. 18%
He cut taxes on the rich and raised them on everyone else... Today we have a flat tax system a give away to the rich if you count all taxes. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

Nope.

Depends on the income. 90% over 1 billion dollars is fine with me....

Nope.

Depends on the income. 90% over 1 billion dollars is fine with me....

So if I make $1bn I should pay $900mil in taxes? But if I make $100mil I should pay 75 mil? You sound crazy.

If I knew I were going to die immediately after the 2020 election I'd vote Democrat. Hoping to have cast the deciding vote that causes a generation of liberals to live in abject poverty and servitude. I have, you see, no grandchildren and but one offspring who was indoctrinated and therefore submissive.
sorry GOP give away to the rich and cuts in services for everyone else it is what is doing that. Brainwashed functional moron.
How is adding jobs by the rich cutting services ????? Oh wait, you said services as in welfare, free health care, free college, free cell phones, free internet, free busing ad nauseum, instead of adding jobs and paychecks through investment that which allows the citizens to pay for these things themselves, and to fund our government, and to dig their way out of poverty..(Ohhhhhhhhh the horrors that would be).. Got it !!!!!!
After the last 35 years of giveaway to the rich GOP policy, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Ronald Reagan started ruining cheap college and training when he was governor of California. Making opportunity as difficult and expensive as possible is idiotic. Only brainwashed fools like you make it possible.
To heck with the ole merit system that worked to produce great citizens all up and down the food chain eh ???

Just promise the stars and skies to everyone, and this regardless of their characters in life, otherwise possibly empowering individuals who will use that power in a destructive way (just as we are seeing in alot of ways today), instead of empowering individuals based upon their ethic, their hard work, and their good character in life.

If I knew I were going to die immediately after the 2020 election I'd vote Democrat. Hoping to have cast the deciding vote that causes a generation of liberals to live in abject poverty and servitude. I have, you see, no grandchildren and but one offspring who was indoctrinated and therefore submissive.
sorry GOP give away to the rich and cuts in services for everyone else it is what is doing that. Brainwashed functional moron.
How is adding jobs by the rich cutting services ????? Oh wait, you said services as in welfare, free health care, free college, free cell phones, free internet, free busing ad nauseum, instead of adding jobs and paychecks through investment that which allows the citizens to pay for these things themselves, and to fund our government, and to dig their way out of poverty..(Ohhhhhhhhh the horrors that would be).. Got it !!!!!!
After the last 35 years of giveaway to the rich GOP policy, we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. Ronald Reagan started ruining cheap college and training when he was governor of California. Making opportunity as difficult and expensive as possible is idiotic. Only brainwashed fools like you make it possible.
To heck with the ole merit system that worked to produce great citizens all up and down the food chain eh ???

Just promise the stars and skies to everyone, and this regardless of their characters in life, otherwise possibly empowering individuals who will use that power in a destructive way (just as we are seeing in alot of ways today), instead of empowering individuals based upon their ethic, their hard work, and their good character in life.
Opportunity right now is based on having money statistically. We have the worst upward mobility in our history. Of course I'm talking about merit-based, brainwashed functional dumbass. Make opportunity inexpensive and it becomes merit-based.

Opportunity right now is based on having money statistically. We have the worst upward mobility in our history. Of course I'm talking about merit-based, brainwashed functional dumbass.
No you weren't.

Forum List

Back