What Will Be the Democrats Top Excuse on November 9?

What Will Be the Democrats Top Excuse on November 9?

• Election cheating

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Putin

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Racism

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
:desk: I know….I know

Stolen Elections
Bamboo ballots from China
Dominion voting machines
2000 Mules
DEEP STATE!

1666489181750.png

3:00AM ballot dump guarantees Ds will win big.

Maybe you can explain how additional ballots can be dumped and still have the number of votes still match the number of people who signed the register books?

Democrats will blame everyone and everything but themselves. It’s likely the DNC has talking points prepared focusing blame on someone or something that can’t defend their self immediately after they get a trouncing.

So what will their excuse be?
Nov 9??????????? this will drag onto January 2023 with dems trying to be counting votes in some races until they win, ballots suddenly appearing out of nowhere AFTER polls close etc etc.

Democrats will blame everyone and everything but themselves. It’s likely the DNC has talking points prepared focusing blame on someone or something that can’t defend their self immediately after they get a trouncing.

So what will their excuse be?
How do you know the democrats are going to lose?

Nov 9??????????? this will drag onto January 2023 with dems trying to be counting votes in some races until they win, ballots suddenly appearing out of nowhere AFTER polls close etc etc.
In one district in New York (Tenney’s I believe), they were “finding ballots” a month after the election in 2020. And still couldn’t the Dem over the finish line because of the attention they were getting.

Forum List

Back