Fearless Tulai Gabbard discusses US foreign policy with Professor Sachs.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
If I didn't know any better I would say Tulsi Gabbard is just begging The Establishment to try to go after her the way they did Trump.

A strange as it could be I see Donald Trump and Tulsi Gabbards' paths merging soon.

Important interview with Professor Jeffrey Sachs....

Yeah .... I'm sure she has second thoughts about her earlier stance because then she was in the military and she trusted the government at the time she thought that way.

Cool!

I'm waiting for her say it out loud then.....that she is NOT against the Second Amendment!

If I didn't know any better I would say Tulsi Gabbard is just begging The Establishment to try to go after her the way they did Trump.

A strange as it could be I see Donald Trump and Tulsi Gabbards' paths merging soon.

I love Tulsi but she and me (and Trump) are worlds apart sociopolitically in most ways except the military. All three of us share commitment to keep the USA out of endless wars and to achieve peace through strength, i.e. we are so strong and willing to immediately retaliate, nobody will dare mess with us or our allies.

But she is pro stimulus spending, pro government controlled universal healthcare, pro cashless bail, pro amnesty and legitimization of illegals and holds a number of other leftist views. I would love to have her at my dinner party or otherwise as a guest in my home and know she would be delightful. I wouldn't vote for her for anything in which she had ability to make laws/policy.

Tulsi gave a politician type answer by saying that she has "evolved" on the 2nd Ammed. issue and never answered the question.
Reminded me of how Obama used to answer questions with a non answer.
Tulsi has been a Democrat all her life and I don't trust her one bit. ... :cool:

Tulsi became an instant Republican, but has no track record of voting for conservative Republican issues. Having been a loyal Democrat Party member all her life.
Our country got swindled into electing Obama who was a smooth talker, although nobody really knew what he stood for, but we found out after 8 disastrous years.
We need to wait a few years to see how much of a Republican she really is before jumping aboard the elect Tulsi president train.

Last edited:

Tulsi is my VP pick for either gov DeSantis &/or prez Trump. The American constituency is infuriated with the current DC administration in general meaning the American constituency's anger is NOT just aimed @ pres. Biden himself. Don't become demoralized if the "Red Wave" turns out to be the red mudpuddle, like there are @ least 38 RINO's sprinkled throughout both the upper & lower chambers of congress. Just as bad or worse is the entrenched Deep state bureaucracies which are fanatically opposed to any change in the current status-quo. If all goes to schitt just be prepared for the worst case scenario the best you can.

We have some Americans currently stockpiling food, water, ammo & other necessities for survival in case of a national collapse &/or WW3. We have other Americans that lack the funds to prepare & are quite literally praying to Maker for Divine intervention to stop all this madness. My studies in the field of sociology(especially historical sociology) well illustrated that great nations/empires have a shelf life. History shows an average shelf life for past great nations/empires of 250 years(there are exceptions) before turmoil starts in earnest & then followed be a complete collapse of those unfortunate societies. These societal collapses are generally attributed to the human condition(human nature) which in it's current condition needs a complete rebuild. Thanks for your post, till next time!

Tulsi became an instant Republican but has no track record of voting for conservative Republican issues.
Our country got swindled into electing Obama who was a smooth talker but nobody really knew what he stood for but we found out after 8 disastrous years.
We need to wait a few years to see how much of a Republican she is before jumping aboard the elect Tulsi train.

I have to agree with you Sunni!

If she wants to become Vice President under a Trump ticket 2024....she will have to try harder!

Much much harder!

Tulsi became an instant Republican, but has no track record of voting for conservative Republican issues. Having been a loyal Democrat Party member all her life.
Our country got swindled into electing Obama who was a smooth talker, although nobody really knew what he stood for, but we found out after 8 disastrous years.
We need to wait a few years to see how much of a Republican she really is before jumping aboard the elect Tulsi VP train.

Tulsi is my VP pick for either gov DeSantis &/or prez Trump. The American constituency is infuriated with the current DC administration in general meaning the American constituency's anger is NOT just aimed @ pres. Biden himself. Don't become demoralized if the "Red Wave" turns out to be the red mudpuddle, like there are @ least 38 RINO's sprinkled throughout both the upper & lower chambers of congress. Just as bad or worse is the entrenched Deep state bureaucracies which are fanatically opposed to any change in the current status-quo. If all goes to schitt just be prepared for the worst case scenario the best you can.

We have some Americans currently stockpiling food, water, ammo & other necessities for survival in case of a national collapse &/or WW3. We have other Americans that lack the funds to prepare & are quite literally praying to Maker for Divine intervention to stop all this madness. My studies in the field of sociology(especially historical sociology) well illustrated that great nations/empires have a shelf life. History shows an average shelf life for past great nations/empires of 250 years(there are exceptions) before turmoil starts in earnest & then followed be a complete collapse of those unfortunate societies. These societal collapses are generally attributed to the human condition(human nature) which in it's current condition needs a complete rebuild. Thanks for your post, till next time!
I love Rand Paul too.

I have to agree with you Sunni!

If she wants to become Vice President under a Trump ticket 2024....she will have to try harder!

Much much harder!
It looks to me like she's just putting herself out there testing the waters to see where she stands. She could easily run for Senator of Hawaii and win but I think she has bigger aspirations and she has a pretty sizable following as we speak and it's growing.

It looks to me like she's just putting herself out there testing the waters to see where she stands. She could easily run for Senator of Hawaii and win but I think she has bigger aspirations and she has a pretty sizable following as we speak and it's growing.
I’d rather focus on what Sacks said. He’s clearly right. We are a security state (thanks to constant wars abroad to enrich the MIC) were truth is hard to find and most Americans are fooled into supporting a criminal government. He said a handful of people control the planet. It’s far past time to stop this.

WE LIVE IN A FAILED STATE.

We need to wait a few years to see how much of a Republican she really is before jumping aboard the elect Tulsi president train.

Not disputing what you say.

Tulsi is young and idealistic, or was....

Then she observed from a front row seat how the Dems really operate.

She wanted truth.

Her party stabbed her in the back.

She has since learned the dem party hates truth and her.

People who value truth should be welcome.

BTW - tulsi lives on an island chain, Hawaii, that is NOT SINKING

She may now understand why Marshall Islands are sinking but Hawaii is not...l

I’d rather focus on what Sacks said. He’s clearly right. We are a security state (thanks to constant wars abroad to enrich the MIC) were truth is hard to find and most Americans are fooled into supporting a criminal government. He said a handful of people control the planet. It’s far past time to stop this.

WE LIVE IN A FAILED STATE.
Just the fact that she had him on as a guest to begin with sends a strong message to her adversaries that she's not playing anymore.

Tulsi gave a politician type answer by saying that she has "evolved" on the 2nd Ammed. issue and never answered the question.
Reminded me of how Obama used to answer questions with a non answer.
Tulsi has been a Democrat all her life and I don't trust her one bit. ... :cool:

Good insight and proper perspective!!

Forum List

Back