What we "learn" from Trump's speeches

Did you know that there is a difference between there's, they are, there are. I think there are idiots like you who don't know the difference.

True....but do you think that Trump would be great as an airport, flight controller?

This whole idea against plane speaking politicians is really an authoritarian scheme. I fully realize that a lot of people may not understand the intricacies of government accounting. I happen to be one of them and I suspect most Americans are in the same boat. A politician who uses overly complex language may know this and does so on purpose in order to mask an alternate agenda. It may even sound good to the public but I think we may sometimes have to communicate to the lowest common denominator in order for our system to be considered democratic. I'm not talking about speaking at the retatarded level but at the level a majority of Americans can understand or what is known as lay men's terms. This way the American people understand the decisions politicians are doing and can either vote to accept or reject those actions. It just seems democratic to do so.

This claim is obvious horseshit. It's almost impossible to survive in this country without a birth certificate. How do you get a social Security number without a birth certificate? How can you get a driver's license? A job?
See above, you don't...

That only proves my point.
No, it proves mine. There are Americans with no way to prove it.

So far you found one, and as you noted she has a lot bigger problem than just being declared a U.S. citizen.
One is all I needed. There are many more but usually much older...

How dare they support Trump to shake up the Republicans in Washington that they are really pissed at.

Well, you DID hit upon the ONLY positive attribute of Trump's "campaign." LOL

I don't think the Trump Supporters are necessarily GOP supporters. Although I would assume some are. I think it is the same lazy moronic approach people take to globbing persons of unknown allegiances into groups. Every damn day here, you hear some crazy RWNJ talk about Democrat Cities as if everyone in Chicago is a Democrat. And, sure as the sunrise, they equate blacks murdering blacks with Democrats committing murder; as if these gang bangers are regular voters or something.

The Trump supporters are a sad group of people. More like Andy Rooney than anyone else who comes to mind in the public eye. If it was raining outside, they would want sunshine. If it were sunny, they would want rain. Basically the only way they are content (they are never happy) is when they are pissed at someone. What Trump does is appeal to the baser instincts of people by calling others names. Whether or not they agree with the name calling, it's inflicts pain on someone else so it's a positive for them. Think of the kid who pulls wings off of flies....there is your average Trump supporter. Most of us can (or have) tamed our baser instincts.

Sooo, you gave it a lot of thought and came to the well thought out conclusion that the people who disagree with you are very bad people?

MMMmmm, nothing self serving there, no siree bob...

:haha:

Well, that's just it. I am for getting rid of sanctuary cities and building the wall to secure our borders. As Stated here.

What idiot thinks the answer is to roundup the 20 million illegals and deport them all? | Page 13 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

His statement about Mexicans is something out of a 3rd grade slam book. His statements about women are insulting to wiseguys everywhere in terms of just calling someone who is overweight a "fat pig". He is short on specifics (for good reason--the minute he gives them; his popularity goes away) . Can't wait to see what he wants to do with "losers" who were dumb enough to get injured in combat--remember he likes people who were not captured!!! Maybe he'll give out Hillary's private cell phone number when/if they make it to the General Election, call her the B-word at every turn and generally turn the election into Monday Night Raucous.

But the post wasn't about Trump...it's about the folks who support him.

I think it will be one of those things that Perry, Bachman, and Cain supporters went through around Super Tuesday last time around...."What the hell was I thinking" will be the operative phrase.

Don't worry, we'll remind you; happily.

This whole idea against plane speaking politicians is really an authoritarian scheme. I fully realize that a lot of people may not understand the intricacies of government accounting. I happen to be one of them and I suspect most Americans are in the same boat. A politician who uses overly complex language may know this and does so on purpose in order to mask an alternate agenda. It may even sound good to the public but I think we may sometimes have to communicate to the lowest common denominator in order for our system to be considered democratic. I'm not talking about speaking at the retatarded level but at the level a majority of Americans can understand or what is known as lay men's terms. This way the American people understand the decisions politicians are doing and can either vote to accept or reject those actions. It just seems democratic to do so.

I would like to think of the person I'm voting to make the most important decisions our country will face is smarter than what I see here on the message board. Part of that is indicated by what they say and how they say it.

This claim is obvious horseshit. It's almost impossible to survive in this country without a birth certificate. How do you get a social Security number without a birth certificate? How can you get a driver's license? A job?
See above, you don't...

So far you found one, and as you noted she has a lot bigger problem than just being declared a U.S. citizen.

ROFL! You said there were thousands. You found one. Enough said.

See above, you don't...

Tens of thousands, I never said a number, and all I needed was one.

hillarys Emails... she didn't commit any crime .... but to hear it from the right its the crime of the century ... the goverrment passed a law after the fact ... no republicans want to hold her accountable for it... now trump jumps on it with the rest of the republicans .... saying she has comitted a crime ... the FBI isn't investagating hillary ... they are investagating her server to see how to stop this kind of thing from government officials ... she will not be charged with anything ... when that happens the republicans will be all over that saying she's getting special treatment ... you watch

Although I am NOT a Hillary fan, you're absolutely correct about right wingers calling for her "lynching"....not for any ethical conviction, but for political biases.

Regarding Trump, there's little doubt that he is very "attractive" to the ignorant class that, unfortunately, does make up a quarter of our electorate.

Barry?

We learnt that it doesn't matter how smart you are and how good your campaign is. The only things that matters is a show. The elections has always been a show and now it's even more clear than ever.

We learnt that it doesn't matter how smart you are and how good your campaign is. The only things that matters is a show. The elections has always been a show and now it's even more clear than ever.

Actually that was more apparent during the Obama election.

The Democrats had nearly a dozen people to choose from, and they chose the candidate with the least experience. Like Trump, he had no detailed plans for anything, just Hope and Change.

But he dressed nice, spoke well with a Teleprompter, had a lovely looking family, and the biggest factor is that he was a Mulatto.

That's all it took.

It is unfortunate, but we vote on our candidates the same way we vote for our favorite contestant on American Idol. It's also true that in most cases, we don't cast a vote for a person we really want in that position, we cast a vote to keep the other contestant out.

Says you. Given the size of the immigration lobby, who would love to produce thousands of such cases, I would say the odds of there being a lot more is quite low.

Says you. Given the size of the immigration lobby, who would love to produce thousands of such cases, I would say the odds of there being a lot more is quite low.
You can say whatever you like, reality is something else.

For those of us who follow international politics, as well as our own, note that Trump has been described as our home-grown version of the Italian politician, Berlusconi; however, I would just add that Trump is Berlusconi on steroids.

Question: How many of those counties have "birthright citizenship" like we do, right now?
I could care less about other countries laws .... we aren't talking about other countries laws ... we are talking about our countries laws ... we have a constitution ... our constitution states it .... now are you trying to tell us you don't want to follow our constitution because on one law??? now you want to compare us to other countries and their laws ???? we are a country of immigrants you moron

ROFL! When did Obama supporters become so concerned about following the laws or the Constitution? Was that before or after Obama granted his illegal amnesty?
in case you didn't know, Idiot, and you are a idiot.... a presidents does have a constitutional right to pass executive orders ... that's is not violating any law ... coming from a person who thinks welfar and food stamps are the same thing, well you have shown us how stupid you really are ... once again you have shown us you don't know how the three branches of government works ...

Executive orders can't contradict legislation passed by Congress. In fact, an executive order can only modify the way the Administrative branch enforces the law. Obama can't make new law or unmake existing law. However, that's exactly what Obama did.

It's sad that this country is overpopulated with dolts like you who have no understanding of the Constitution.
yes they can ... thats why you're a idiot ..... by executive order he modified where a child who is born in this country can have their parents stay .... that my Idiot friend is modifying the law ... not making it, but modifying it which you just said he could do .... no that's exactly what Obama didn't do ... he modified the law to allow families who have children born in this county to stay you moron ... its even sadder that you have no idea how the three branches of government works ...

when dems debate in the primary they debate about jobs, taxes, healthcare, climate chang, how to cut the deficit, when republicans debate in their primaries it who can say the craziest shit... its like here on these boards you hear the craziest shit ever from you righties

Hey, guys! I have a riddle for you!Question: What is the difference between Donald Trump and a rabid mongrel dog?Give up? Answer: The dog has never declared bankruptcy!

New Topics

Forum List

Back